TANCET 2022 Notification and Dates
TANCET 2022 – Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is a state level exam held once in every year. Through this entrance test, applicants are offered admission into various PG courses like MBA, M.Tech, MCA, M.Arch, M.Plan, M.E, etc. Admission to the exam qualifying applicants is provided in various Government and Non-Government colleges. Through this page, applicants can check out the complete details about TANCET 2022 including exam dates, application form, exam pattern, important dates, syllabus, admit card, result, counseling, etc. The result has been declared on March 2022.
Check out more Entrance Exams
TANCET 2022 Exam Dates
|Starting of Online application||1st week of January 2022|
|Last date to apply online application||End of January 2022|
|Issuing of Admit card||2nd week of February 2022|
|Exam date||Last week of February 2022 (MCA & MBA) & 1st week of March 2022 (M.E/ M.Tech/ M.Arch/ M.Plan)|
|Declaration of Results||3rd week of March 2022|
|Downloading of Mark sheets||3rd week of March 2022|
|Counseling begins||April/ May 2022|
TANCET 2022 Application Form
TANCET 2022 Application Form has been released available online mode.
- Applicants can visit https://www.annauniv.edu
- Students can fill the application form on 1st week of January 2022.
- The last date of filling online application is end of January 2022.
- Students have to fill only one form for all three entrance tests.
- Students must fill all the correct details in the form like academic details, personal details, etc.
- The application process will involve different steps – Registration, filling details, uploading of photos & making fee payment.
- Students must fill the details & check before submission as no modification will be allowed after form submission.
- Students are advised to take a printout for future use.
Also See: KCET 2021 Exam Dates
Application Fee: Students can make application fee payment online using credit card/debit card/net banking.
|Subjects||General Candidates||ST/ SC/ SCA of Tamil Nadu state|
|M.B.A. & M.C.A.||1200||600|
|M.C.A. & M.E./ M.Tech./ M.Arch./ M.Plan||1200||600|
|M.B.A. ,M.C.A. & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan||1800||900|
|M.B.A. & M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan||1200||600|
TANCET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
The application form students must be check the TANCET Eligibility for different courses given below:
- Other State Students: Students of other states are also eligible for entrance test provided the eligibility conditions will be predetermined by the University.
- Appearing: Student studying in the final semester of their Bachelor’s degree they can also apply.
- GATE Score: Applicants with a valid scorecard of GATE need not appear for the entrance test. Students with a valid score in Life Science & Engineering Science are required to appear for the test to get admission.
Qualifying Exam: Students must possess a Bachelor’s degree of three years duration from any recognized university or college.
- Percentage Criteria: Students must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserved students) in the qualifying degree.
- Qualifying Exam: Students must have passed three year’s Bachelor’s degree with Mathematics subject in 12th or in graduation from any recognized or College or University.
- Percentage Criteria: Students must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in the case of students belonging to the reserved category) in the qualifying test.
For M.E. /M.Tech /M. Plan/M.E/M.Arch:
- Qualifying Exam: Students must possess a Bachelor’s degree in relevant fields or its equivalent.
- Percentage Criteria: Students must have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of reserve students ) in the qualifying exam.
- Students with B.Tech/B.E degrees obtained through distance mode & weekend courses. They are not eligible.
Also See: GUJCET 2021 Application Form
TANCET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode: Offline mode.
- Duration: 2 hours.
- Total Number of Questions: There will be 100 questions for MCA & MBA paper. For M.E. /M.Tech. / M.Plan, / M.E / M.Arch total of 115 questions.
- Total Marks: 100 marks.
- Marking Scheme: 1 mark will be given for one correct answer.
- Negative Marking: 1/3 mark will be cut for the wrong answer.
TANCET 2022 Admit Card
- TANCET 2022 Admit card will be available on 2nd week of February 2022.
- Students can download their admit cards online mode.
- No admit cards will be sent to the students post or offline mode.
- The admit card will have details such as Students name, date & time of the exam, exam center, photograph, etc.
- The student will not be allowed to enter without the admit card.
TANCET 2022 Result
- Students can check out their TANCET 2022 Result in online mode.
- TANCET 2022 result will be available online on 3rd week of March 2022.
- Applicants have to enter their login credentials to check results and download the score card.
TANCET 2022 Counseling
- TANCET 2022 the counseling process for is expected to begin in the first week of April, days after the announcement of results.
- It involves online registration for counselling, publication of rank Lists, & the counselling session.
- During this process students will be asked to choose their preferred colleges.
- Here we have mentioned the important documents required at the time of counselling:
- TANCET 2022 Scorecard
- Passport size photographs
- Domicile certificate
- Requisite fee in the form of cash or DD
- Graduation Mark sheet
- Caste certificate
- Class 12th Mark sheet
- Class 10th Mark sheet
- Address proof
- Transfer certificate