Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Notification
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022: Indian Army has invited online applications from Female Applicants (only) for admission to 4 years B.Sc Nursing Course Commencing in 2022 at Colleges of Nursing of Armed Forces Medical Services. Based on the merit cum choice, (subject to vacancy in each College) the applicants will be awarded admission in Colleges of Nursing. During training they will be provided with free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance and monthly stipend as per existing terms and conditions as amended from time to time. Check out complete details like exam date, eligibility, application form, written test, exam pattern, fees for Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance Exam 2022.
Also See Latest Entrance Exams
List of Available Colleges and Seats
- This time, there are 220 seats and these are to be filled through written examination, followed by the interview round
- The tentative month of declaration of result of the existing 06 Colleges by the Universities is as given in the below:
- College of Nursing, AFMC Pune – 40
- College of Nursing, CH (EC) Kolkata – 30
- College of Nursing, INHS Asvini – 40
- College of Nursing, AH (R&R), New Delhi – 30
- College of Nursing, CH (CC), Lucknow – 30
- School of Nursing, CH (AF), Bangalore – 40
- Total – 240 Seats
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Important Dates (Tentative)
- Notification Release Date: To be announced
- Application form releases on: To be announced
- Last date to apply for the exam: To be announced
- Date for the release of Indian Army B.Sc Admit Card: To be announced
- Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Exam Date: To be announced
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Interview Date: To be announced
Also see CUSAT CAT 2022 Application Form
Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022 Application Form
- Applicants may apply online and pay the application fee online only through www.joinindianarmy.nic.in which will be accessible.
- The applicant’s E-mail ID is the user ID for this website and the applicant will select her own password. It is mandatory for the applicant to give one live contact mobile number for correspondence.
- Only the Eligible applicants will be able to pay the online application processing fee of Rs.750/-. On successful completion of online payment, a bank reference number (DU Number) will be generated for the future correspondence of the applicant.
- The Admit Card for the Written Test can be generated online by the applicant.
- For further details on the admission procedure, please visit the official website Indian Army
- No correspondence will be entertained from the applicants with regard to either the receipt of applications/ status of applications/ details or reasons of rejected applications. Admit Cards of eligible applicants called for Online Computer Based Exam will be uploaded on www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
- To submit the application form, applicants need to pay the following amount of application fee: Rs.750/-.
Mode of Payment
- Applicants can pay the application fee by credit card/ debit card/ net banking.
- The fee can be remitted through Bank Challan by deposit in favour of DGAFMS Exam Board Fund State Bank of India, Central Secretariate, New Delhi A/c No. 1031422307, IFSC Code No.: SBIN 000625 in nay branch of State Bank of India.
Also see AME CET 2022
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Army BSc Nursing 2022
- Female applicants who are unmarried/divorcee/legally separated/ widow without encumbrances are eligible to apply for the Indian Army BSc Nursing Entrance exam.
- Nationality: Should be a citizen of India
- Date of Birth: Applicant must have been born between 01st October 1997 to 30th September 2005
- Applicants must have passed in the first attempt, Senior Secondary Examination (10+2) or equivalent (12 Years schooling) Exam with Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany & Zoology) and English with not less than 50% aggregate marks as a regular student from a Statutory/Recognized Board /University/Exam Body
- Applicants who will be appearing for Final year of qualifying examination during the current academic session may also apply provisionally.
- The applicants finally selected for the course will have to submit proof of passing the qualifying exam with requisite subjects and marks before joining the Course.
- The applicants who wish to apply for the Indian Army B.Sc Nursing 2022, the applicants should fulfill the physical standards as below:
- X-Ray examination of Chest and USG (of abdomen & pelvis) is done
- Minimum height for female applicants should be 152 cm, whereas, for female applicants who belong to North Eastern region of India, Garhwal and Kumaon, minimum height is 148 cm.
Note: If you get selected then you will execute an agreement / Bond to serve in the Military Nursing Service (MNS) for 5 years. Upon completion of Nursing Training of 4 years, you will be granted a permanent/ short service commission in the Military Nursing Service. You will get free ration, accommodation, uniform allowance, and a monthly stipend as per existing terms and conditions during training.
Indian Army BSc Nursing Selection Process
- The selection process will be based on the written exam, an interview round and a medical test. Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type online Test of 90 minutes duration, which is to be held as per the schedule date.
- Eligible applicants will be called for an objective type Online Computer Based Examination of 90 minutes duration likely to be held in April 2020, covering General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence. On the basis of merit of Online Computer Based Examination, applicants will be called for interview during May 2020. Final selection will be based on the combined merit of Online Computer Based Examination & Interview, subject to medical fitness of the applicant, choice & vacancy in each College.
- The written exam will be an objective type exam. The duration of the exam will be of 90 Minutes. The questions that will be asked in the exam will cover the following: General English, Biology, Physics, Chemistry and General Intelligence.
- The final selection of the applicant will be done on the basis of the combined merit list that will be prepared from the scores obtained by the applicant in the online test and the scores obtained by them in the interview round.
- The admission, however, will be granted only after the applicants have cleared their medical test.
- Once, the interview round is over the applicants will have appeared for medical examination before a Special Medical Board (SMB).
- Applicants declared FIT/UNFIT as per their performance in the medical test and the result will be informed by the President of the Medical board including the procedure of requesting for “Appeal/Review Medical Board”.
Written Test Centers
- Agra, Ambala, Bangalore, Barrackpore, Bhopal, Chandimandir, Coimbatore, Chennai, Danapur, Dehradun, Delhi, Guwahati, Jalandhar, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jhansi, Kochi, Kirkee, Kolkata, Kanpur, Lucknow, Meerut, Mumbai, Namkum, Secunderabad, Thiruvananthapuram, Ezhimala (Cannanore), Pune & Vishakhapattnam.
Note: If the number of applicants are inadequate/more than the capacity of a center, the applicants opting for that center will be allotted the centers of their second/third choice or any one of the above, mentioned centers as per the administrative feasibility.
No correspondence/requests regarding change of center from any applicant will be accepted.