KCET 2021 Exam Notification
KCET 2021: KCET 2021 Exam Date to be announced soon. The KCET exam will be provided by the Karnataka Examination Authority (KEA). Karnataka Common Entrance Test is provided every year on a state level. It is organized for providing admission into the Engineering (B.Tech) and other professional courses in the state of Karnataka. In this exam, students can get admission to the different offered courses in the state private & private government institutions. For admission in dental course and medical, students have to appear in NEET Test. For admission in architecture courses, students should appear in the NATA Test. For remaining courses, admission will depend on the marks by students in the KCET 2021 Exam.
Check out more Entrance Exams
KCET 2021 Exam Dates
|Starting of application form||4th week of January 2021|
|Closing of application form||1st week of March 2021|
|Last date of payment of application fee||1st week of March 2021|
|Application correction||3rd week of March 2021|
|Availability of admit card||2nd week of April 2021|
|Date of Examination||3rd week of April 2021 (for Biology & Maths) and 3rd week of April 2021 (for Chemistry and physics)|
|Announcement of result||Last week of May 2021|
|Commencement of counseling||2nd week of June 2021|
KCET 2021 Application Form
Students are advised to carefully fill all the details in the application form in order to avoid rejection of it:
- The authority will available the application form online mode only.
- Students have to fill their educational and personal details in the application form.
- KCET 2021 application will be available from the 4th week of January 2021.
- The application form filling facility will be given the first week of March 2021.
- After the completion of entry of all the details, students will get a user Id & password to their and the email Id and registered mobile number.
- Students also have to upload the scanned photo of the photograph, left-hand thumb impression in JPG /JPEG format and signature.
- The authority will also give the KCET correction in the application form.
- The application form will be considered completed only after the payment of the fee.
- Then take the printout.
Students can submit the application fee both (offline and online) modes. Students inhabitant outside of India have to submit the fee DD drawn in favor of Executive Director, Karnataka Examination Authority payable at Bangalore. The demand draft should be posted to KEA address by mentioning the application number. The application fee is given below:
- ST/SC Category-1 & female of Karnataka students only: Rs.250/-.
- GM, 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B students of Karnataka origin: Rs. 500/-.
- Students residing outside the state of Karnataka: Rs.750/-.
- Students residing outside India: Rs. 5, 000/-.
- Students residing outside India: Rs. 5, 000/-.
Also See: Exam Syllabus
KCET 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The KEA will only accept the applications of the eligible students. So, it is necessary to fulfill all the KCET eligibility prescribed by the official authority.
- Nativity: Students should be a citizenry of India in order to be eligible for admission.
- Appearing Students: Such Students are also eligible to apply.they have to submit proof of passing the qualifying test at the time of counseling
KCET 2021 Academic Qualification
|BDS/ MBBS/Ayush Courses||Passed 12th/2nd PUC with English as one of the language subjects and obtaining 50% aggregate marks in PCB (40% for reserved category students)|
|B.Arch||Passed 12th/2nd PUC with Mathematics as one of the compulsory optional subjects and obtaining 50% aggregate marks in all subjects (45% for reserved category students)|
|BE/B.TECH||Passed 12th/2nd PUC with English as one of the language subjects and obtaining 45% aggregate marks in Physics & Mathematics along with Chemistry/Biotechnology/Biology/Electronics/Computer (40% for reserved category students )|
|A.H. & B.V. Sc.||Passed 12th and 2nd PUC with obtaining 50% aggregate marks in PCB & English (40% for reserved category students )|
|B.Pharma|| Passed in 2nd PUC/12th with PCB or PCM & obtained a minimum of 45% of marks in aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, Biology subjects (40% for reserved category students)
Passed in Diploma in Pharmacy from an institution approved by PCI and secured a minimum of 45% marks (40% for category students )
KCET 2021 Exam Pattern
Check out the KCET 2021 exam pattern below:
- Mode of exam: The exam will be held only offline mode.
- Duration of exam: For every paper and subject, 80 minutes will be given.
- Maximum marks: Each paper will be of 60 marks. The total will be 180 marks.
- Types of questions: Multiple choice questions.
- Marking scheme: One mark.
- Negative marking: There will be no negative marking for incorrect answers.
Also See: AP EAMCET 2021
KCET 2021 Admit Card
- The admit card for KCET entrance exam will be released online on the official website of the KEA.
- Students should download the admit card from the same and take the printout of if for future use.
- The student will not be allowed to enter without the admit card.
KCET 2021 Result
- The result will be available in the last week of May 2021.
- On the basis of performance of the students in the CET/NATA/NEET and the qualifying examination, the merit rank list will be prepared and published by the KEA.
- All the eligible students will be considered for allotment of seats in the order of their merit rank and based on the options they have submitted.
- Students can submit their request for changing to the KEA through email.
KCET Counselling 2021
- KCET 2021 counselling will be held online mode.
- It will begin from the second week of June 2021.
- The time of counseling, the verification of documents will be done in at least 15 helpline centers.
- The state after the declaration of results released of merit list.
- The students will be allotted the seat on the basis of availability of seats in the participating universities/ institutions. Students have to report to the allotted college after getting the allotment letter along with the original documents.