RPET 2022 Rajasthan Pre Engineering Test
RPET 2022 Notification – RPET is known as Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test. This is conducted specially for Undergraduate students who are interested in engineering courses in the Rajasthan state. RPET 2022 entrance test is considered as a State level exam and RPET 2022 will be conducted by Rajasthan Technical University for admissions to B.Arch/B.Tech. The admissions will be granted in Government Aided & Private unaided technical institutions of Rajasthan allied to Rajasthan Technical University, Jodhpur & CTAE, Udaipur, M.B.M. Engineering College.
Also See: ICMR JRF 2022 Exam Dates
RPET 2022 Exam Dates
|Start of Application Form||August 2022|
|Last Date of Application Form Submission||29th August 2022|
|Last Date for Payment of Application Fees.||28th August 2022|
|Last Date for Submitting Hard Copy of Application Form||29th August 2022|
|Availability of Admit Card||To be announced|
|RPET 2022 Exam Date||To be announced|
|Counseling||8th September 2022|
|Result Declaration||To be announced|
Check out latest entrance exams 2020
RPET 2022 Application Form
Those students are wishing to get admission they can fill the RPET 2022 Application Form through online mode.
- Eligible students can apply online for the REAP examination.
- Students should pay Rs 700/- as application fee and it can be paid only Net Banking, Debit Card /Credit or E-Mitra Kiosk. Retain the id generated as it is a proof of payment for further use.
- The students belonging to ST, SC categories need to submit their category proof forms duly signed by the concerned officers as mentioned in the application form.
- In the case of non-availability of required certificates or in the case of certificates signed by officers other than the ones mentioned in the application forms, the applications will be rejected.
- It is mandatory to fill all the relevant details in the application form and students can follow the steps mentioned in the REAP 2022 Application Process.
- Students should submit the application form before 29th August 2022.
Also See: JGEEBILS 2022
Eligibility Criteria for RPET 2022
The important part of any course is the eligibility criteria and student always to check on the same. Here we have just kept it simple for the students and listed it down in the form of points.
- Only the students who are based in Rajasthan.
- The students must be less than 17 years at the time of the admission but not more than 22 years also.
- The students must be HSC pass from a known university.
- Students must have studied PCM (Chemistry, Physics,& Biology or Mathematics) as main subjects while completing their HSC.
- The students from the general category must have achieved 45% of the score in their previous test.
- The students from the reserved category must have achieved 40% of the score in their previous test.
RPET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Mode: REAP 2022 is an offline & Pen Paper Based Test
- Medium: English language
- Questions Type: Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ’s)
- Subjects: Chemistry, Physics,& Mathematics
- Duration: 3 hours.
- Marking Scheme: No Negative Marking
RPET 2022 Syllabus
- Students are fanciful to prepare on the syllabus prescribed by the Board of Technical Education Rajasthan.
- Measurement and Units
- Dynamics of a Particle
- Magnetic Field
- Dynamics of a System of Particles
- Simple Harmonic Motion
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- First Law of Thermodynamics
- Electric Circuits
- Wave Motion
- Nature of Light
- Modern Physics
- Development of Classical Model of an Atom
- Acids and Bases
- The Periodic Law
- d-Block Elements
- s-Block Elements
- Oxidation number
- Chemical Equilibrium & Ionic Equilibria
- Chemical Kinetics
- The Theory of Chemical Bonding
- Coordinate Geometry
RPET 2022 Admit Card
- The important information related to the most important document for the students is the admit card and we have listed some points with regard to the same for the students.
- The tentative date for the admit card available is within the month of April. The admit card is to be available on the official website.
- The students should download the admit card & print it from the website. The students will receive the admit card through email from the university.
- The students should take the printed admit card together with another government id proof while going for the entrance test.
Result of Rajasthan Pre-Engineering Test
- The tentative result announced date is scheduled for the month of Oct. 2022.
- The students must use the credentials to enter the website & download the result.
- The students will be able to check their marks related to the entrance test.
- The university will also prepare a common merit list with the names of the students selected for the counseling.
- The students must print the result as it will be needed at the time of counseling & admission.
- The results are declared and also the merit list is published before the counseling method starts.
- The students should get all the original documents with the attested copies while coming to the counseling center.
- The originals are going to be returned to the students once the verification method.
- The students should pay the counseling fee to book a seat for the counseling.