ICSI CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2021
CSEET 2021 Exam – The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) has been invited application for the CS Executive Entrance Test (CSEET) 2021 for direct admission of the applicants in the CS Executive Program. The upcoming and the first CSEET 2021 is to be held on 02nd /3rd Week of January 2021 and the registration for the same can be done on or before 15th December 2020. Check out the complete details of CSEET 2021 exam dates, eligibility, age limit, application form, selection procedure, exam pattern, syllabus, etc for ICSI CSEET 2021.
Check out more Entrance Exams
CSEET 2021 Exam Dates
|Availability of Registration for CSEET||16th October to 15th December 2020|
|Date of CSEET||02nd /3rd Week of January 2021|
|Last Date for Declaration of Results||04th Week of January 2021|
|Cut-off date of registration in CS Executive Program||31st January 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for CSEET 2021
- A applicant passed/appearing in the Senior Secondary (10+2) Examination or equivalent thereto is eligible to appear in the CSEET.
- All Graduates/ Post Graduates who were hitherto eligible for registration directly to the CS Executive Programme, are also required to pass the CSEET to become eligible for registration to the Executive Programme.
- Applicants who have passed CS Foundation Programme are exempted from CSEET without any payment of exemption fee.
- Applicants who have passed the Final Examination of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) and/or
- The Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICMAI) are exempted from CSEET and shall pay Rs.5,000 (Rupees Five Thousand Only) towards exemption fee at the time of Registration to CS Executive Programme.
Also See: NIPER JEE 2020 Exam Date
CSEET 2021 Application Form
Eligible applicants can apply online through official website https://www.icsi.edu/
The steps for registration for CSEET are as under:
- Step 1: In order to Register for “CSEET”, type www.icsi.edu in any recommended browser (IE 9, Mozilla 38.0 & above, Chrome 39.0), then click on “Online Services”
- Step 2: Click on the link https://smash.icsi.in/Scripts/CSEET/Instructions_CSEET.aspx for registration for CSEET.
- Step 3: Fill Basic Details
- Step 4: Fill Qualification Details
- Step 5: Fee Details
- Step 6: Upload Mandatory Documents
- Step 7: Preview Application Click on “Confirm Application” button after previewing.
- Step 8: Payment Mode Selection
- Step 9: Transaction Id Generation. Note transaction Id for future reference.
CSEET 2021 Registration Fee
- The Registration Fees for appearing in CSEET is Rs 1,000/- (Rupees One Thousand Only) per student per appearance.
- The concession in fee shall be applicable to various categories of students.
Also See: Bihar ITICAT 2020
CSEET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Mode of Exam||Online mode/ Computer Based Test (CBT)|
|CSEET 2020 papers||There are four papers in CS Executive Entrance Test|
|Type of Question||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Total marks||170 marks|
|Marking Scheme||Each paper contains objective type multiple choice questions having one or more marks each with four options with one correct answer.|
Distribution of Question and Marks
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks|
|Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning||35||50|
|Economic and Business Environment||35||50|
Pattern of CSEET 2021 Viva-voce:
- The Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce) of 15 Minutes for 30 Marks will be conducted simultaneously with or immediately after the MCQ based CBT through online mode using artificial intelligence (AI) or through recorded videos at the designated Test Centers.
Also See: AP PGECET 2020 Application Form
CSEET 2021 Syllabus
The question paper of the entrance exam will be based on the following subjects:
- Paper 1 – Business Communication: To test the knowledge of the applicants pertaining to essentials of English Grammar and critical aspects of Business Communication.
- Paper 2 – Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning: To test basic understanding of Laws, Legal Aptitude and Logical Reasoning skills.
- Paper 3 – Economic & Business Environment: To test understanding on concepts of Micro & Macro Economics with a focus on Indian economic system. To test understanding on various crucial elements of the business environment.
- Paper 4 – Current Affairs, Presentation and Communication Skills (Viva Voce): To test the awareness of applicants with reference to current affairs of national and international importance. To test the listening and writing skills of the applicants.
- The examination will be held at multiple test centers across the country to ensure that the CSEET is conducted on a single day for all the registered applicants.