TANCET 2021 Syllabus for M.Arch /M.Plan/M.E/M.Tech
Engineering Mathematics Syllabus:
Matrices and Determinants: Solving system of equations – Rank of the Matrix –eigenvectors and Eigenvalues – Reduction of quadratic form to canonical form.
- Differential Equations and Calculus: Linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients – Simultaneous first order linear equations with constant coefficients Partial derivatives – Jacobians – Taylor’s expansion –Minima and Maxima. Formation of partial differential equation– Solution of linear higher order PDE with constant coefficients, Solution of first-order PDE
- Vector Calculus: Double and triple integrations and their applications – Gradient, Divergence, Curl and Laplacian –Stokes theorem and Gauss divergence
- Complex Integration And Functions of Complex Variables: Analytic functions – Conformal Mapping – Bilinear transformation – Cauchy’s integral theorem and integral formula – Laurent Series and Taylor – Singularities – Residues – Residue theorem and its applications.
- Transforms: Fourier integral theorem– Sine & Cosine transform. – transform – Inverse Z–transform, – Fourier transform pair Solution of difference equations using Z– transform. Laplace Transform – Inverse transforms – Application to solution of linear ordinary differential equations with constant coefficients.
- Numerical Methods: Solution of linear system by direct and iterative methods –approximation and Interpolation –Integration and Numerical Differentiation – Solving Ordinary Differential Equations.
- Applied Probability: Random variables and Probability –Continuous distribution and Standard Discrete – Moments – Moment generating function and their properties. Two Dimensional Random Variables – Covariance –Regression and Correlation.
Basic Engineering & Sciences Syllabus:
- Applied Mechanics: Law of Mechanics – Lame’s theorem – Forces Couples and moments – Displacement, Acceleration, and velocity – Friction – Moment of Inertia.
- Mechanical Engineering: Laws of thermodynamics –closed systems and open – Equation of state –Work and Heat.
- Physics: Latices – Ultrasonic flaw detector–Fibre Optics and Laser Interference Fringes, Sound, Planck’s quantum theory.
- Material Science: Fracture –Dielectric materials & Magnetic – Conductor and Semiconductor materials – Ceramic and Superconductor materials X-ray radiography.
- Civil Engineering: Dynamics and Fluid Statics – Boundary Layer –Turbines and Pumps – Environmental Pollution.
- Electrical Engineering: Kirchoff’s law – A.C. circuits – D.C. machines – Instrumentation, Ohm’s law, Transformers – Synchronous machines.
- Computers: Architecture – Arrays – Pointers – User-defined function – C program, Computer organization.
- Chemistry: Adsorption – Chromatography – Chemical kinetics – Electrochemistry – Spectroscopy –Combustion and Fuels.
Structural Engineering, Structural Analysis, Building Materials, Environmental Engineering, Control, and Noise pollution, Surveying. Concrete Structures, Steel Structures, Foundation Engineering and Soil Mechanics, Transportation Engineering: Highway Planning, Water Resources Engineering, Hydrology, and GroundWater.
Computer Science and Engineering & Information Technology:
Operations Research and Applied Probability, Discrete Mathematical Structures, Compiler Design, System Software, and Operating Systems, Mobile Computing, Security In Computing, Distributed Systems, Data Structures and Programming, Design Techniques and Algorithm Analysis, Microcontrollers and Microprocessors, Digital Signal Processing, Computer Networks, Database Management Systems, Software Engineering Methodologies, Artificial Intelligence.
Electronics Engineering and Electrical:
Fields and Electrical Circuits, High Voltage Engineering Electrical Machines, Power Systems, Control Systems, Drives, and Power Electronics, Microprocessor and Microcontrollers, Digital Signal Processing, utilization, and Electric energy-Conservation.
Communication Engineering and Electronics:
Electronic Devices, Electronic Circuits, Electromagnetic Fields, Circuit Analysis, Optical Communication, System and signals, Communication Theory and Systems.
Kinetics and Dynamics, Strength of Materials and Design, CAD / CAM / CIM / FEA, Metallurgy and Materials Science, Production Technology, Thermodynamics, Mass Transfer and Heat, Fluid Mechanics Mechanics, Metrology and Measurements
- Computer awareness
- Analytical reasoning
- Quantitative ability
- Analytical reasoning
- Logical reasoning
TANCET MBA Syllabus
- One Word Substitution, Sentence Corrections, Reading Comprehension, Synonyms, Fill in the blanks, Grammar, Vocabulary, Idioms, Cloze Test, Antonyms.
- HCF LCM, Percentages, Inequalities, Trigonometry, Ratios, Averages, Compound Interest and Simple, Profit & Loss, Coordinate Geometry Time Speed & Distance, Time & Work, Mixtures & Allegations, Number System, Set Theory, Quadratic Equations, Linear Equations, Logarithms, Series and Progressions, Binomial Theorem, Indices,& Surds & Functions, Modulus, Geometry, Mensuration, Permutation & Combination, Probability,
- Number Systems, Arithmetic Topics, Algebra, Data Interpretation (Line Graph,Pie Chart, Bar Graph, &Tables). Students will also get questions in the form of statements labeled as I and II. The statements either I or II or both I and II are solved to the problem
- The student’s knowledge of General English with questions on errors in usage, punctuation, grammar, etc.
Check out complete details of TANCET 2021 Notification