SAIL Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 200 Trainees
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 Apply for 200 Trainees Vacancies in Rourkela – Steel Authority of India Officials are recently published a job notification to fill up 200 Posts through online mode.
All the eligible aspirants can check the SAIL career official website i.e., sail.co.in recruitment 2022. The last date to Apply Online on or before 20th August 2022.
SAIL Recruitment 2022
- Online applications are invited from the interested eligible underprivileged candidates for the following Training programs of one year duration at Ispat General Hospital, Rourkela.
- Organization Name: Steel Authority of India (SAIL)
- Post Details: Trainees
- Total No. of Posts: 200
- Job Location: Rourkela – Odisha
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date for submitting online applications: 05th August 2022
- Closing Date for submitting online applications: 20th August 2022
Also See DRDO Scientist B Recruitment 2022
SAIL Trainee 2022 Vacancy Details
- Medical Attendant Training – 100
- Critical Care Nursing Training – 20
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training – 40
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training – 06
- Medical Lab. Technician Training – 10
- Hospital Administration Training – 10
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training – 05
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training – 03
- Radiographer Training – 03
- Pharmacist Training – 03
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Educational Qualification: As per SAIL official notification candidate should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, Bachelor of Physiotherapy, B.Pharmacy, B.Sc, BBA, Graduation, PGDCA, MBA, Post Graduation Diploma from any of the recognized board or University.
- Medical Attendant Training: 10th
- Critical Care Nursing Training: Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery, B.Sc Nursing
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training: Diploma in General Nursing & Mid-Wifery, B.Sc Nursing
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical: 12th, PGDCA
- Medical Lab. Technician Training: Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology
- Hospital Administration Training: BBA/ Graduation/ MBA/ Post Graduation Diploma in Hospital Management / Hospital Administration
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training: 12th
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training: Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Radiographer Training: Diploma in Medical Radiation Technology
- Pharmacist Training: Diploma in Pharmacy, B.Pharmacy
- As per the Steel Authority of India Recruitment Notification, the candidate should have a minimum age of 18 years and a maximum of 35 years.
Also See HPSC ADO Recruitment 2022
SAIL Trainee Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Candidates fulfilling the above specifications shall apply “ONLINE” through http://igh.sailrsp.co.in No other means/mode of applications shall be accepted.
Steps to fill Online Form
- Go to the website http://igh.sailrsp.co.in
- Click on “Apply for Trainee Advt. no.-Ref. No. PL-M&HS/1635, Date: 01/08/2022” under “what’s new”.
- In the next page there are two options
- Online Application Form.
- View Filled Form. Click on option 1, “Online Application form”.
- After filling up all the required fields in the application form, Click on “Submit” button. After Successful submit, an application ID will be generated. Candidates are required to note the Application ID for future reference. After Submit, Candidates shall not able to change anything, so Submit Carefully.
- After submit you can view your filled data. Click on PRINT button and take print out of the following forms.
- Filled in application form (Page-1)
- Declaration Form (Page-2)
- Document verification form.(Page-3)
- Sign on above forms wherever required and paste 01 (One) recent Passport size Colour photograph at appropriate place of application form.
- If applicant has submitted the form, but forget to take print outs, then follow step 1 to 3 above. In
- step 3 Click on “View Filled Form’’. Give your Application ID and you will get filled form. Take the print out by click on PRINT button.
- Note: While filling online application, candidates must carefully follow all the steps. Incomplete application/ application not fulfilling the eligibility criteria will be summarily rejected. No communication in this regard will be entertained from the applicant.
SAIL Trainee Salary Details
- Medical Attendant Training – Rs. 7,000/-
- Critical Care Nursing Training – Rs. 17,000/-
- Advanced Specialized Nursing Training – Rs. 15,000/-
- Data Entry Operator/ Medical Transcription Training – Rs. 9,000/-
- Medical Lab. Technician Training
- Hospital Administration Training – Rs. 15,000/-
- OT/ Anesthesia Assistant Training – Rs. 9,000/-
- Advanced Physiotherapy Training – Rs. 10,000/-
- Radiographer Training – Rs. 9,000/-