Punjab and Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021 Apply for 445 vacancies for Stenographer Posts
Punjab and Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021 – High Court of Punjab and Haryana has released a Notification for Recruitment to the post of Stenographer Grade-III in the Subordinate Courts. Out of the 445 vacancies for the post of Stenographers, 162 vacancies are for Haryana and 283 are for Punjab.
Interested applicants can apply online from today through the official website sssc.gov.in. All applicants holding the required qualification and experience and are interested in applying are advised to submit their applications on or before September 7, 11:59 PM
- Notification: Punjab Haryana High Court Recruitment 2021
- Organization: Other Organizations
Also See: HPSSSB Clerk Recruitment 2021
Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 18th August 2021
- Last date for submission of online application: 07th September 2021
- Exam Date: November/December 2021
Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Vacancy Details
- In the Punjab and Haryana Subordinate Courts, there are a total of 445 posts for Stenographer Grade 3 below.
- Haryana High Court Stenographer – 162 Posts
- Punjab High Court Stenographer – 283 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- The applicant should possess a degree of Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science or equivalent thereto from a recognized university and must have proficiency in the operation of computers. He/she should have passed the matriculation examination with Hindi as one of the subjects.
- 17 to 42 years (There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates as per government norms)
How to Apply?
- Interested applicants can apply to the posts through the online mode on or before September 7, 2021.
- Applicants are strictly directed to check whether their Final Online application Status is Completed or Pending by login on the link i.e. http://www.sssc.gov.in/candidatefinalsubmithr.aspx, after completion of online Registration.
- No TA/DA shall be paid to the applicants for appearing in the exam and checking of original testimonials/interaction
- General Male: Rs. 750/-
- General Female: Rs. 375
- SC/ST/BC/ESM of the State of Haryana: Rs. 200/- for Male, Rs. 100 for Female
- Dependents of Ex-servicemen of the State of Haryana: As per their Original Category
Punjab & Haryana High Court Stenographer Selection Criteria
- The applicants will have to qualify for the English Shorthand Test and its Transcription at the speed of 80 W.P.M. and 20 W.P.M. respectively
- The applicants will also have to qualify for a Computer Proficiency Test
- For more details and to apply online, please visit the official website