Odisha High Court Recruitment 2021 for Jr. Steno Posts in Group C Apply Online
Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021 – High Court of Orissa has released a notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Stenographer in Group-‘C’. The candidates holding the requisite qualification and experience can apply on or before 04th September 2021.
Candidates can check the application process, educational qualification, experience, selection criteria and other details here.
- Organisation: High Court of Odisha
- Post Name: 29 Junior Stenographer in Group-‘C’ Posts
- Job Location: Odisha
Odisha High Court Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application: 05th August 2021
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application Form: 04th September 2021
Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Vacancy Details
Eligibility for Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021
- A candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognised University with a minimum speed of BO words per minute ih short hand and 4O words per minute in type writing/ transcription on computer
- He/ she should have adequate knowledge in Computer Application
- A candidate must be above 21 (twenty-one) years of age and below 32 (thirty two) years of age on the 1″t date of August, 2O2l
- The upper age is relaxable upto 5 years in case of SC, ST, SEBC & Women and upto 10 years for PwDs. Persons with disabilities belonging to SC/ST/SEBC categories are eligible to get cumulative age relaxation of 15 years i.e. 10 years under PwD category and 5 years under SC/ST/SEBC category
- Age relaxation for Ex-servicemen candidates for availing relaxation and reservation benefits will be as per government rules prescribed for the purpose
- Provided that, a candidate who comes under more than one category, he/she will be eligible for only one age relaxation benefit, which shall be considered most beneficial to him/her.
Also See: UPSC IES 2022 Notification
Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Selection Criteria
- The Recruitment Examination for the post of Junior Stenographer shall comprise of Qualifying Test in English Subject, Computer Application Test (qualifying in nature) and Skill Test.
Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Exam Pattern
- Qualifying Test in English Subject – 1OO marks (1/2 hours duration)
|Written Test||100 Marks||1.30 hrs.|
|An Essay in English||20 Marks|
|Translation of Passage from Odia to English||20 Marks|
|Re-translation of passage from English to Odia||20 Marks|
|Knowledge in English Grammar||40 Marks|
Computer Application Test (Qualifying in Nature)
|Computer Application Test||100 Marks||1 hour|
|Theory||50 Marks||30 Minutes|
|Skill Test||50 Marks||30 Minutes|
|[MS Office (Word, Excel & Power Point), MS Access, Internet Operation/ File Uploading & downloading.|
- Short Hand and Type Writing Test: The dictation of an English passage containing 400 words shall be made at a speed of 80 words per minute and transcription on a Computer at a speed of 40 words per minute. The test will be of 100 Marks. 5 minutes for shorthand/ dictation test and 10 minutes for typewriting/ transcription test on computer.
Odisha High Court Junior Stenographer Recruitment 2021 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply to the posts through the online mode from 5 August to 4 September 2021. After submitting the online application, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
- Applications should be submitted ONLINE in the prescribed format only by logging into the official website of the Orissa High Court orissahighcourt.nic.in (Recruitment Corner)
- A candidate is required to pay a non-refundable and nonadjustable fee of Rs. 50O/- (Rupees five hundred) only through online by using debit card/credit card/net banking system
- Candidates belonging to Schedule Caste and Schedule Tribe and Persons with Disability are exempted from payment of examination fee.