Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprenticeship Training Recruitment 2019: Naval Ship Repair Yard has released an employment notification to fill 145 Apprentice vacancies. Candidates possessing the requisite qualifications can grab this chance and apply for Naval Ship Repair Yard Apprentice Recruitment 2019 on or before the 01st December 2019. Get the full details regarding Naval Ship Repair Yard (NSRY) Notification 2019 like vacancies, eligibility, selection process, salary, important dates, links, etc.
- Post Name: Apprentices
- Number of vacancies: 145 Posts
Post-wise splitting of vacancies is as follows:
- Electronic Mechanic: 15 Posts
- Fitter: 4 Posts
- Information and Communication Technology Maintenance: 4 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 4 Posts
- Machinist: 2 Posts
- Marine Engine Fitter: 6 Posts
- Building Maintenance Technician: 3 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 11 Posts
- Painter (General): 4 Posts
- Shipwright (Wood): 6 Posts
- Electrician: 12 Posts
- Pipe Fitter: 10 Posts
- Tailor (General): 3 Posts
- Turner: 3 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 6 Posts
- Mechanic Ref and AC: 10 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric): 12 Posts
- Rigger: 5 Posts
- Shipwright Steel: 10 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 3 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle: 12 Posts
- Candidates scored with minimum 50% marks in Matriculation or equivalent and with minimum 65% marks in aggregate in the relevant ITI trade recognized by National / State Council for Vocational Training (NCVT / SCVT).Minimum educational qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger as ‘Fresher’ shall be 8th standard pass (Desirable – ITI Fitter)
- Candidates should have completed 14 years and be below 21 years of age as on date of commencement of course i.e. namely 01st April 2020 i.e. born between 01st April 1999 and 31st March 2007 (both dates inclusive)
- The upper age limit of 21 years is relaxable by five (05) years in the case of candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC) / Scheduled Tribes (ST). The upper age limit may be further relaxed by two (02) years by Naval Headquarters at their discretion in respect of candidates who merit special consideration
- Height 150 Cms, Weight not less than 45 Kgs, Chest expansion not less than 5 Cms, Eye 6/6 to 6/9 (6/9 corrected with glasses)
- Candidates who have already undergone or undergoing apprenticeship training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 in any other Govt. / Public Sector / Private Industrial organization are not eligible to apply
- Reservation of seats would be as per existing Govt. rules and regulations and provisions contained in Apprentices Act, 1961 as applicable and if vacancies cannot be filled, then vacancies so lying unfilled may be filled by other persons not belonging to the concerned category
- 3% vacancy each for PwD and ex-Servicemen / their children is also reserved i.a.w. existing government guidelines
- Candidates meeting eligibility conditions shall be intimated on their registered email
- They shall appear for a written / trade examination at Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar in 1st week of February 20. Firm date for written examination shall be intimated to eligible candidates on their registered email ID. Written exam would be objective type based on 10th std syllabus of Mathematics, General Science and General Knowledge. Merit list shall be prepared on basis of performance in written exam
- Candidates in order of merit would be called for document verification/interview in various trades and as per applicable reservation categories. On successful document verification/interview selected candidates will have to undergo a medical examination at Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar
- Candidates selected for document verification/interview will be paid second class train fare from home/journey station to Karwar on the production of the original railway/bus ticket.
- Candidates are to come adequately prepared to accommodate themselves at Karwar on their own arrangements for 3-4 days in case of spillover of the interview and medical examination
- The stipend will be paid in accordance with Sub-Rule (1) of Rule 11 of Apprenticeship Rules, 1992. Minimum stipend as on 01 Oct 19 is Rs 9000/- p.m.
- Candidates selected finally are to sign on apprenticeship contract i.a.w. Apprentices Act, 1961 and join Naval Ship Repair Yard, Karwar by 01st April 2020
- Limited accommodation (for boys only) may be available in the hostel on first come first serve/merit basis for outstation candidates only.
- Interested eligible candidates are required to register online on www.apprenticeship.gov.in. The process for registration is as below.
- Preliminary Step: Candidates are to keep the scanned copy of the following documents ready
- Passport size colored photograph
- Qualification certificate (Matriculation / 10th Class)
- Technical Qualification certificate (ITI All Semester Mark sheet / NTC)
- Date of Birth certificate (10th Class Certificate / Certificate issued by municipality etc)
- Signature of candidate
- Step 1 Registration: On www.apprenticeship.gov.in, Select Apprentices > Apprentice Registration > Enter required details in CAPITAL LETTERS such as Name, Father Name, Mother Name, Address, Institute Name, Council / University (NCVT / SCVT), Trade Name, Aadhaar No. and ITI Certificate No. in appropriate columns. Select Candidate Type (ITI Passed), Qualification Details (10th Standard) and add Technical Qualification (ITI). Upload 10th Standard Mark sheet, ITI All Semester Mark sheet or ITI National Trade Certificate (NTC), Birth Certificate (upload 10th Standard Mark sheet, if birth certificate is not available), photo, candidate signature and guardian (father /mother) signature >Click on Submit.
- Step 2 Activation: On www.apprenticeship.gov.in Click on Apprentices > Apprentice Activation > Activate. An email will be sent to a registered email ID with Activation Link. Login to the registered email ID and click on the activation link to complete the Apprentice Registration. An email will be sent to registered email ID with Apprentice Registration Number (e.g. A123456789)
- Maintain a record of registration number. Date of Birth and Father Name can be used to login on www.apprenticeship.gov.in in future for editing apprentice profile, downloading & printing of “Apprentice Profile (My Profile)” and to apply for apprenticeship.
- Step 3 Application: On www.apprenticeship.gov.in Click on Apprentices > Apply for Apprenticeship > Establishment Name (NAVAL SHIP REPAIR YARD, KARWAR) > State (Karnataka) > Click on Search > Select “NAVAL SHIP REPAIR YARD, KARWAR” in search results > Under Establishment Trade Details – Click on Apply as per the trade > Enter the required details such as Apprentice Registration Number (e.g. A123456789), Date of Birth and email ID >Click on Apply.
- Application Form Starting Date: 22nd October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 01st December 2019
- Written Exam: 01st week of February 2020