GUJCET 2023 Application Form (Released)
GUJCET 2023 – The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) and Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has invited online applications for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2023 for admission into degree engineering & degree and diploma pharmacy courses for Non-Medical (Group A), Group B (Medical) and both (Group AB) for the academic session 2023. Check out the complete details of the GUJCET 2023 application form, exam date, eligibility, important dates, selection procedure, application online, exam pattern, and syllabus for GUJCET Exam 2023.
Check out more Entrance Exams
GUJCET 2023 – Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar has announced the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2023 for admission to Engineering Degree and Diploma/Degree Pharmacy courses for the academic session 2023. The GUJCET 2023 registration process will begin on January 6, 2023.
GUJCET 2023 Important Dates
- Beginning of Application: 06th January 2023
- Last date to apply: 20th January 2023
- Release of Admit Card: To be announced
- Examination Date: To be announced
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- Counselling begins: To be announced
Eligibility Criteria for GUJCET 2023
- Nationality: The applicant should be of Indian nationality.
- Domicile: Should be a bonafide resident of Gujarat. Even those applicants who are bonafide residents of Gujarat but are residing in other states of the country, defense/central Government applicants are also eligible to apply for GUJCET 2023
- Academic Qualifications: The applicants should have qualified for their 10+2 examination from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/ NIOS/ International School Board.
- If the applicant completes their 10+2 examination in 2023, they are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Marks:
- To be eligible for admissions, the applicants will have to score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Reserved category applicants will have to secure 40% marks.
GUJCET 2023 Application Form
How to Apply?
- GUJCET 2023 Application Form can be filled in online mode only on the official website. Candidates must understand the instructions for submission of the application form for GUJCET 2023.
Steps to Follow
- Step 1 – Candidate has to open gseb.org or gujcet.gseb.org website and Login
- Step 2 – Enter details, such as surname, name, guardian name, gender, email id, mobile number, and password.
- Step 3 – Candidates need to log in and pay the GUJCET application fee.
- Step 4 – After this, the candidates can enter the details in the GUJCET 2023 application form and upload images in it.
- Step 5 – Click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- Step 6 – Click on “PDF” and take a copy of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
- GUJCET Exam Fee : Rs. 350/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through SBIePay System using a Credit Card, Debit Card, or Net Banking.
- Exam Duration: The duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).
- Language: The question paper will be provided in Gujarati, Hindi, and English language.
- Subjects: Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics
- No. of Questions: 40 questions for each subject.
- Negative Marking: 0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
- The syllabus of GUJCET 2023 comprises topics from Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- The syllabus of these subjects will be of the HSC level of the GSEB board.
Also See: Exam Syllabus