GUJCET 2020 Application Form (Released)
GUJCET 2020 – The Admission Committee for Professional Courses (ACPC) and Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board has invited online applications for the Gujarat Common Entrance Test (GUJCET) 2020 for admission into degree engineering & degree and diploma pharmacy courses for Non-Medical (Group A), Group B (Medical) and both (Group AB) for the academic session 2020-21. Check out the complete details of GUJCET 2020 application form, exam date, eligibility, important dates, selection procedure, apply online, exam pattern, syllabus for GUJCET Exam 2020.
GUJCET 2020 – एडमिशन कमेटी फॉर प्रोफेशनल कोर्सेज (ACPC) और गुजरात सेकेंडरी एंड हायर सेकेंडरी एजुकेशन बोर्ड ने गुजरात कॉमन एंट्रेंस टेस्ट (GUJCET) 2020 के लिए नॉन मेडिकल में डिग्री इंजीनियरिंग और डिग्री और डिप्लोमा फार्मेसी कोर्सेज में प्रवेश के लिए ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए हैं। शैक्षिक सत्र 2020-21 के लिए ग्रुप ए), ग्रुप बी (मेडिकल) और दोनों (ग्रुप एबी)। GUJCET 2020 आवेदन पत्र, परीक्षा तिथि, पात्रता, महत्वपूर्ण तिथियों, चयन प्रक्रिया, ऑनलाइन आवेदन, परीक्षा पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम के लिए GUJCET परीक्षा 2020 का पूरा विवरण देखें।
Check out more Entrance Exams
GUJCET 2020 Important Dates
Application form is available from
21st January 2020
Last Date to Apply
04th February 2020
GUJCET 2020 Admit Card
GUJCET 2020 Exam Date
31st March 2020
GUJCET Result Declaration
2nd week May 2020
Eligibility Criteria for GUJCET 2020
Nationality: The applicant must be of Indian nationality.
Domicile: Should be a bonafide resident of Gujarat. Even those applicants who are bonafide residents of Gujarat but are residing in other states of the country, defense/central Government applicants are also eligible to apply for GUJCET 2020.
- The applicants must have qualified their 10+2 examination from the Gujarat Secondary and Higher Secondary Education Board, Gandhinagar/CBSE, Delhi/CISCE, New Delhi/NIOS/International School Board.
- If the applicant completes their 10+2 examination in 2020, they are also eligible to apply.
- To be eligible for admissions, the applicants will have to score a minimum of 45% marks in the qualifying examination.
- Reserved category applicants will have to secure 40% marks.
Check out COMEDK UGET 2020
GUJCET 2020 Application Form
- GUJCET 2020 Application Form can be filled in online mode only on the official website.
- Applicants must understand the instructions for submission of application form for GUJCET 2020
Steps to Follow:
- Step 1: Applicant has to open www.gseb.org or gujcet.gseb.org website and Login
- Step 2: Enter details, such as surname, name, guardian name, gender, email id, mobile number, and password.
- Step 3: Applicants need to login and pay GUJCET application fee.
- Step 4: After this, the applicants can enter the details in the GUJCET 2020 application form and upload images in it.
- Step 5: Click on ‘Submit now’ only after carefully ascertaining that the correct details have been filled in.
- Step 6: Click on “PDF” and take a copy of the application form having Roll No and other details generated by the system.
Applicants can direct fill online application form – Click here
- GUJCET Exam fee: Rs. 300/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through SBI E-pay System using a Credit Card, Debit Card or Net Banking.
Also See: MAH MCA CET 2020
GUJCET 2020 Exam Pattern
|GUJCET 2020 has been reintroduced by ACPC as the entrance examination for admission into the engineering institutes of Gujarat.|
|GUJCET Exam Duration||The duration of the exam is 3 hours (180 minutes).|
|Language||The question paper will be provided in Gujarati, Hindi, and English language.|
|Subjects||Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics|
|Number of Questions||40 questions for each subject.|
|Negative Marking||0.25 marks will be deducted for each incorrect answer.|
GUJCET 2020 Syllabus
- The syllabus of GUJCET 2020 comprises topics from Chemistry, Physics, and Mathematics/Biology subjects.
- The syllabus of these subjects will be of the HSC level of the GSEB board.
Also See: Exam Syllabus