LPSC Recruitment 2021 Apply 160 Graduate Apprentice Posts
LPSC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 – Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC), Kerala has invited application for the Recruitment of 160 Graduate Apprentice & Technician (Diploma) Apprentice Vacancies. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online from 30th June 2021 to 20th July 2021.
LPSC Recruitment 2021 Details
- Organization: Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre (LPSC), Trivandrum
- Post Name: Graduate Apprentice, Technician Apprentice
- Job Location: Valiamala, Trivandram (Kerala)
Also Apply CRPF Assistant Commandant Recruitment 2021
LPSC Apprentice Vacancy Details
- Graduate Apprentice – 73
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 87
- Total Vacancies: 160 Posts
LPSC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Important Dates
- Online Application Starting Date: 30 June 2021
- Last Date for enrolling in NATS portal in order to apply: 20th July 2021
- Last date for applying at “Liquid Propulsion Systems Centre: 26th July 2021
- Date of Result: 02nd August 2021
- Verification of certificates for shortlisted candidates: 2nd or 3rd Week of August 2021
Eligibility Criteria for LPSC Apprentice Recruitment 2021
- Graduate Apprentices: First Class Engineering Degree [Four/three year duration(for lateral entry)] awarded by an Indian University in the respective field with not less than 65% marks/6.84 CGPA.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentices: First Class Diploma (3 year duration) awarded by State Technical Board/University in the respective field with not less than 60% marks.
- Age limit will be followed as per Apprenticeship Rules
Reservation of Vacancies
- Guidelines under Apprentices Act on Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD will be followed. Who are claiming reservation under SC/ST/OBC/PWD shall provide certificate as per Government standard format, failed which their claim for reservation will be considered as ‘General’ category only. Candidates claiming OBC category should bring OBC certificate as per the Govt. prescribed format from the certificate issuing authority of Tahsildar.
Duration of Training
- The duration of Apprenticeship training will be for a period of one year as per Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973.
Previous Training / Experience
- Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing apprenticeship under Apprentices (Amendment) Act 1973, and/or having one year or more experience are not eligible to apply
LPSC Apprentice Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online through LPSC Website http://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in/ & https://www.lpsc.gov.in from 30th June 2021 to 20th July 2021
- For queries, related to student enrollment in Web portal, contact through e-mail: [email protected], [email protected]
- The list of shortlisted candidates shall be published in the website: http://www.boat-srp.com under Organized Events & News Section in home page.
- Please visit this section of the website for any update from time to time and maximum details will be posted in the website link only
LPSC Apprentice Salary Details
- For Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- For Technician Apprentice – Rs.8000/-