Rites Limited Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online 46 Junior Assistant (Finance) Posts
Rites Limited recruitment 2019 – Rites Limited recruiting 46 candidates to fill their Junior Assistant (Finance) job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Rites Limited job notification 2019 fully, before applying to this job.
- RITES Ltd., a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Railways, Govt. of India is a premier multi-disciplinary consultancy organization in the fields of transport, infrastructure and related technologies.
- RITES Ltd. is in urgent need of dynamic and hard working professionals as under:
- Organization: Rites Limited
- Job Type: Central Government Jobs
- Job Location: All Over India
Rites Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Rites Limited has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They invites 46 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
- Rites Limited requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Rites Limited 2019.
- Junior Manager (Finance) – 22 [UR-4, EWS-1, OBC-6, SC-8, ST-3]
- Junior Assistant (Finance) – 24 [UR-12, EWS-2, OBC-6, SC-4, ST-Nil]
Rites Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Start date of online registration 18th September 2019
- Last date of online registration 10th October 2019
- Date of Selection: To be notified later
Eligibility for Rites Recruitment 2019
- Applicants are requested to check their education qualification required for various Rites Limited job opportunities.
- Junior Manager (Finance) – Qualified CA/CMA (earlier known as ICWAI)
- Junior Assistant (Finance) – B.Com/ BBA (Finance) / BMS (Finance)
- The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy check the age limit details below.
- Junior Manager (Finance) – 21 Years
- Junior Assistant (Finance) – 30 Years
- SC/ST: 5 years
- OBC: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- SC/ST PWD: 15 years
- OBC PWD: 13 years
- Cut-off date for calculation of age 01st January 2019
Relaxations & Concessions
- Reservation/ relaxation/ concessions to EWS/ SC/ST/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Ex-SM/ J&K Domicile would be provided as per extant Govt. orders.
- Relaxations and concessions to PWD candidates would be provided as per extant Govt. orders. The upper age shall be relaxed in case of PWD candidates who are eligible as per the physical requirements and functional classification by a period of 10 years
For Educational Qualification for the post of Junior Assistant only:
- Applicants belonging to General/EWS category (and candidates belonging to
- SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD applying against unreserved posts) should have first class degree/ minimum 60% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against unreserved posts
- Reserved category candidates (SC/ST/OBC(NCL)/PWD as applicable) should have at least 50% marks in Minimum Qualification for consideration against reserved posts
- Applicant should possess Degree recognized by UGC/AICTE (as applicable); from a University incorporated by an Act of Central or State legislature in India or other Educational Institutions established by an Act of Parliament or declared to be Deemed as University under Section 3 of the UGC Act, 1956.
Rites Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- The applications received shall be screened for eligibility. The candidates may be shortlisted for selection.
- The company reserves the right to shortlist the number of candidates for selection out of eligible candidates. For the post of Junior Manager, based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Interview. Candidates have the option to appear for interview either in Hindi or English.
- For the post of Junior Assistant, based upon the performance in the Written Test, and fulfilling the conditions of eligibility; candidates shall be shortlisted for Document Scrutiny.
- Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Medical Exam to be conducted as per RITES Rules and Standards of Medical Fitness for the relevant post.
Test Centers for Written Test
- All centers except Delhi/ Gurgaon are tentative and will depend on number of candidates and discretion of RITES. Exact Date, time and details of venue of the selection shall be communicated to shortlisted candidates.
Nature & Period of Engagement
- The appointment will be initially on probation for a period of two years.
- Selected candidates shall be liable for posting to any place in India as per requirements of the Company.
- The pay would be fixed at the minimum of the scale. Candidates from Government Departments/ PSUs are eligible for protection of their Basic Pay in accordance with the policy of the Company
- In addition to Basic Pay candidates would be paid DA, Fixed/variable allowances as applicable to the scale, Performance Related Pay, Medical facilities, HRA/Lease accommodation, attractive superannuation package consisting of contribution to PF, Gratuity as per Gratuity Act and Post Retirement Medical Scheme. Other benefits would be as under:
Rites Recruitment 2019 Salary Details
- The applicants can check various salary information below
- Junior Manager (Finance) – Rs. 40, 000 – 1, 40, 000/-
- Junior Assistant (Finance) – Rs. 18, 000 – 66, 000/-
Rites Recruitment 2019 Fee Details
- The candidates will have to deposit the under mentioned amount of fees during online application:
- a) Junior Manager (Finance)
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 600/-
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- b) Junior Assistant (Finance)
- General/OBC Candidates: Rs. 300/-
- EWS/ SC/ST/ PWD Candidates: Rs. 100/-
- For any difficulty/ queries regarding fee payment, candidates may contact on following only:
- Helpdesk No: 011 – 33557000 Extension Code – 13221
- Helpdesk e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Candidates should note that the fee submitted through any other mode except the mode specified, will not be accepted by RITES and such applications will be treated as without fee and will be summarily rejected.
Rites Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Interested applicants fulfilling the above laid down eligibility criteria are required to apply online in the registration format available in the Career Section of RITES website http://www.rites.com.
- Before applying applicants should ensure that they satisfy the necessary conditions and requirements of the position.
- While submitting the online application; the system would generate ‘Registration No.’ on top of online form filled up by the candidate. Note down this “Registration No.” and quote it for all further communication with RITES Ltd.
- After filling up the required details under the “Fill/ Modify Application Form”, click on “Make payment”. The payment details show the amount to be paid to the bank based on your category.
- Applications without successful fee payment shall be treated as incomplete and shall be summarily rejected.
- A copy of this online APPLICATION FORM containing the registration number is to be printed, signed, and furnished along-with SELF-ATTESTED HARD COPIES of the following documents in the given order only (from top to bottom) At The Time of Selection (If Called):
- 2 recent passport size colour photographs
- High School certificate for proof of Date of Birth
- Certificates of Academic & Professional qualifications and statements of marks of all the qualifications for all semesters/years (Xth, XIIth, Diploma/ Graduation/ Post-Graduation as applicable)
- EWS/ SC/ST/OBC Certificate in the prescribed format by Govt. of India (if applicable)
- Proof of Identity & Address (Passport, Voter ID, Driving Licence, Aadhaar Card etc)
- PAN Card
- Proof of different periods of experience as claimed in the Application Form (if applicable)
- Any other document in support of your candidature
- PWD Certificate as per latest format (if applicable).
- For the post of Junior Manager and Junior Assistant, no documents are to be submitted at present. Candidates may be asked to submit relevant documents at a later stage if so required.