Repco Home Finance Recruitment 2019 for Asst, Manager 50 Posts
Repco Micro Finance Recruitment 2019 for Jr. Assistant & Asst Manager: Repco Home Finance has issued a latest notification for Junior Assistant & Assistant Manager Vacancy at 50 Posts. Check out complete details below like eligibility, education qualification, age limit, application form, dates, mode of selection, fee details and more for Repco Bank Recruitment 2019.
Repco Micro Finance Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
- Repco Micro Finance Ltd (RMFL) has invited applications for the following posts in Tamil Nadu & Puducherry Branches
- Name of the Organization: Repco Micro Finance
- Job Role: Junior Associates and Assistant Manager
- Junior Assistant – 25
- Assistant Manager – 25
Repco Micro Finance Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 21 September 2019.
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25 September 2019
Repco Micro Finance Recruitment 2019 Eligibility
- Junior Assistant – Applicants should have Graduates from any University in the UGC list provided the applicant has passed under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+3+3 pattern.
- Assistant Manager – Applicants should have Graduates from any University in the UGC list provided the applicant has passed under 10+2+3 or 10+2+4 or 10+3+3 pattern.
- Applicant’s age limit should be Maximum 30 years.
- Age Relaxation – SC/ ST /OBC/PWD/ PH Applicants Relaxation as per Government Rule Regulation
General Terms & Conditions
- Applicants should be Indian nationals
- Must be conversant with Regional language
- Persons selected under any of the above cadres will be on Training for 1 year. which may be extended for further period of 6/12 months depending on performance. Subject to their satisfactory performance during the training period they will be placed in the regular applicable cadre on probation for one year
- The training period may be relaxed/ reduced in case of experienced Applicants by competent authority.
Repco Micro Finance Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- Clerical – Written Test
- Asst. Manager – Written Test & Interview Process
- Written Test will be conducted in english only. RMFL reserves the right to modify the method of selection. No allowances/reimbursement will be payable/made for attending the written examination/interview.
- Written Exam Pattern – For Clerical & Officer Cadre the written examination will consist of Test of reasoning, General Awareness, Numerical Ability, Computer Knowledge, English Language and Descriptive Paper
Written Exam Centre
- Written examination will be held at Chennai only. Venue and date will be intimated separately. RMFL reserves the right to add/delete centres for administrative reasons.
Repco Micro Finance Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
Eligible Applicants shall apply as per the following conditions
- Before applying for the post, the Applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned in this notification and should follow all the instructions given for submission of application
- Applicants should apply only in the format prescribed by RMFL (Can be accessed at www.repcomicrofin.co.in)
- Filled in application should be forwarded through post/ speed post/courier only. No other mode of application will be accepted
- Application submitted in any other format and applications unsigned will be rejected
- A recent passport size color photo should be attached with the application form and the Applicant should ensure that copies of the same are retained for use at various stages of the recruitment process
- Copies of certificates need to be self attested and attached along with the application