Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test 2020 Notification
RPVT 2020 Rajasthan Pre Veterinary Test – Online applications has been invited from eligible desirous applicants of Rajasthan Domicile (only) for appearing in Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test (RPVT) 2020 for admission to BVSc and AH degree course for the academic Session 2020-21 in the constituent and permitted private veterinary colleges affiliated with Rajasthan University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Bikaner as per prevailing rules and Rajasthan State reservation policy as applicable on these admissions.
राजस्थान प्री-वेटरनरी टेस्ट (RPVT) 2020 में बीवीएससी और एएच डिग्री कोर्स में प्रवेश के लिए राजस्थान डोमिसाइल (केवल) के पात्र इच्छुक आवेदकों से ऑनलाइन आवेदन आमंत्रित किए गए हैं। राजस्थान विश्वविद्यालय के पशु चिकित्सा और पशु विज्ञान से संबद्ध, प्रचलित नियमों के अनुसार बीकानेर और इन प्रवेशों पर राजस्थान राज्य आरक्षण नीति लागू है।
Rajasthan RVPT 2020 Examination will be held on 09th August, 2020 (Sunday). Check out Rajasthan RVPT 2020 application form, exam date, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card and more. राजस्थान RVPT 2020 परीक्षा 09 अगस्त, 2020 (रविवार) को आयोजित की जाएगी। राजस्थान आरवीपीटी 2020 आवेदन पत्र, परीक्षा तिथि, पात्रता, परीक्षा पैटर्न, पाठ्यक्रम, प्रवेश पत्र और बहुत कुछ देखें।
Check out more Entrance Exams
RPVT 2020 Important Dates
Dates of filling the Online Application (without late fee)
13th May to 05th June 2020
Dates of filling of Online Application (with late fee)
06th June to 11th June 2020
Uploading of Admit Cards on University website
01st July 2020
RPVT 2020 Exam Date
9th August, 2020 (Sunday) 10:00 AM to 1.00 PM
Bikaner and Jaipur only
Filing of grievances on any question(s) after completion of examination on RPVT E-mail only
10th August 2020 (Monday) Upto 5.00 PM
Display of Answer Key on website
17th August 2020 (Monday)
Declaration of Result on University website
04th September 2020 (Friday)
Also See: SVNIRTAR CET 2020
Eligibility Criteria for BVSc and AH Degree Admission
Age Limit: For appearing in RPVT 2020, the minimum age of applicant should be 17 years and maximum age of 25 years on or before 31st December 2020 with relaxation of 5 years in maximum age for the applicants belonging to SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC (NCL) and MBC (NCL) categories.
- To be eligible for appearing in RPVT 2020, the applicant must have passed the qualifying Senior Secondary/Indian School Certificate Examination/Intermediate Examination of 10+2 scheme from a Statutory Indian Board/University (established under act by the State Governments or Central Government) with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology (which shall also include a practical examination in each of these subjects) and any other elective subjects along with English as one of the core compulsory subject.
- Provided further, the applicant must have passed the aforesaid subjects individually and also separately in Theory and Practical examinations in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology.
- Further, to be eligible for appearing in the RPVT 2020 examination, the Unreserved & EWS category applicants must have obtained a minimum of 50% marks taken together in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology and English at Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent recognized qualifying examination. For the applicants of SC, ST, ST-STA, OBC (NCL) & MBC (NCL) categories, this marks requirement will be 47.5% in the aforesaid subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants appearing/appeared in the qualifying examination i.e. Senior Secondary or its equivalent recognized examination in the year 2020 and whose result has not been declared by the last date of submission of application form may also apply for and appear in RPVT-2020 but they shall not be eligible for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course if they, at the time of counselling, do not produce documentary proof of passing qualifying examination with the required percentage of marks as applicable to them.
Also See: NIPER JEE 2020 Exam Date
Person with Disability: If a applicant belongs to the PWD category then he/she has to submit the Disability Certificate Medical Board, the Disability Certificate should be not more than three months old.
Domicile Criteria: Only those applicants are eligible, who have the Indian Nationals of Rajasthan Domicile. In case, any applicants domicile of States other than Rajasthan, if appears/qualify in RPVT-2020 inadvertently will not be considered for admission.
RPVT 2020 Application Form
- To appear in RPVT 2020, the applicants will have to submit an online application on the University website www.rajuvas.org.
- Completely filled and finally submitted online application with successful transaction of non-refundable application & examination fee will only be accepted.
- Incomplete application form in any respect and the application form other than by online mode will not be accepted in any case.
- For all essential details including eligibility criteria to appear in RPVT 2020 and subsequent admission in BVSc and AH degree course the applicants are advised to read carefully the Information Booklet RPVT-2020 and User’s Manual before filling the online application form.
- For all categories of applicants (without late fee): Rs. 2,600/- (Rupees Two thousand six hundred only)
- For all categories of applicants (with late fee): Rs. 5,200/- (Rupees Five thousand two hundred only)
Mode of Payment
- Through Net banking/Debit Card/Credit Card.
Also See: AIAPGET 2020 Exam Dates
RPVT 2020 Exam pattern
Mode of Exam
Offline Mode (Pen-paper mode)
Type of Question
Multiple Choices Questions
Hindi & English
No. of Question
180 Question (Physics-45, Chemistry-45, Biology (Zoology & Botany)-90)
+4 will be awarded for each correct answer, 1 will be deducted for each wrong answer
Check out RPVT 2021
RPVT 2020 Syllabus
- The general standard of the Rajasthan Pre-Veterinary Test 2020 will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/Pre-Medical/Intermediate Science or an equivalent recognized examination of an Indian University/State Board/CBSE.
RPVT 2020 Admit card
- Facility of downloading the admit card of RPVT 2020 will be provided on the University website along with a format for affixing Postcard size photographs of 4×6 inches. The applicant will have to download an Admit Card from his/her Login account.
- The applicants must carefully examine the admit card downloaded by him/her for all the entries made therein. If any error is detected in the downloaded admit card the same must be reported immediately for correction to Convener RPVT 2020 through Email.
Also See: AIBE 2020 Exam Date