Mudra Institute of Communications Admission Test (MICAT) 2023 for Admission to PGDM-C and PGDM Program
MICAT 2023 – Mudra Institute of Communications (MIC), Ahmedabad invites applications for admission to Post Graduate Diploma in Management-Communications (PGDM-C) and Post Graduate Program in Management (PGPM) for the academic year 2023-25.
Also See TIFR GS 2023 Application Form
- MICA’s PGDM-C/PGDM offers the following specializations:
- Advertising & Brand Management
- Marketing and Analytics
- Media & Entertainment Management
- Digital Communication Management
MICAT 2023 Important Dates
- MICAT I Registration opens: October 2022
- MICAT I Registration closes: November 19, 2022 at 11:50 pm
- MICAT I Issue of Call Letters/Admit Card: November 30, 2022
- MICAT I: December 3, 2022
- MICAT I Score: December 21, 2022
- MICAT II Registration opens: November 22, 2022
- MICAT II Registration closes on January 16, 2023. at 11:50pm
- MICAT II Issue of Call Letters/Admit Card: January 24, 2023
- MICAT II: January 28, 2023
- MICAT II Score: February 17, 2023
- GE & PI Shortlist: February 17, 2023
- GE & PI at MICA, Ahmedabad: March 7, 2023
- GE & PI at Delhi : March 10, 11, & 12 2023
- GE & PI at Bangalore : March 17 & 18 2023
- GE & PI at Kolkata: March 17 & 18 2023
- GE & PI at Mumbai : March 24 & 25 2023
- Final Results: First week of April 2023
MICAT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
- Admission to the Post-graduate Programmes (PGP) both, PGDM (C) and PGDM require a Bachelor’s degree (10 + 2 + 3 system) or an equivalent qualification in any discipline recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations towards a Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates who demonstrate an aptitude for expressing, assessing, and /or conceiving ideas that move people to action and achieve business results tend to stand a better chance of being shortlisted.
MICAT 2023 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible candidates can apply online only through the official website https://www.mica.ac.in/
- To apply for the exam, candidates need to fill-up the registration form and pay the test fees online mica.ac.in
- Candidates need to register and enter the details for the online application form. Post those candidates have to pay the fees. After successful registration, aspirants will receive an email containing the MICA ID and MICA password.
- This MICA ID will be used for all future correspondence. One can also use this MICA ID and MICA password to modify details online.
MICAT 2023 Application Fee
- Application Fee: Rs. 2100/-
- Mode of Payment: Online through Credit Card/Debit Card/Internet banking
MICAT 2023 Selection Process
- Each candidate must have taken at least one of the three exams (MANDATORY): CAT/ XAT/ GMAT (CAT 2022 / XAT 2023 / GMAT (2021 onwards).
- All the candidates shortlisted on the basis of their performance in CAT/XAT/ GMAT & MICAT shall appear for both Group Exercise (GE) & Personal Interview (PI).
- Preparation of a Shortlist of the candidates for GE & PI
- Section A of MICAT (Psychometric test) is a qualifier.
- Those who qualify on the Psychometric, their relative performance on CAT/XAT/ GMAT will be considered. Candidates clearing a minimum cut-off in CAT /XAT total percentile/GMAT score shall be considered.
- Those who qualify based on the CAT/XAT/ GMAT performance, their Section B of MICAT will be assessed.
- Those who qualify on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in *Normalized Scores of Section B of MICAT shall have their Section C of MICAT assessed. Each section will have its own cut-off.
- Those who qualify on the basis of a, b, c, and d above (on the basis of relative performance subject to a minimum cut-off in Normalized Scores of Section C of MICAT) shall be considered for shortlisting for GE and PI. Short-listed candidates will be called for GE and PI at Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Delhi, Kolkata & Mumbai.
- (GE & PI candidate list is prepared on the Composite Score formula of 50% CAT/XAT/ GMAT and 50% MICAT scores).