Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test (CG PAT) 2021
CG PAT 2021: The Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur has announced the Chhattisgarh Pre Agriculture Test (CG PAT) to offer admission to the students in Horticulture & Agriculture colleges of Indira Gandhi Agricultural University. There is a total of 21 colleges offer 1259 seats for B.Sc. (Agriculture), & 6 colleges offer 272 seats for B.Sc. (Horticulture) under CG PAT. The aspiring & eligible can apply in the examination of CG PAT by filling the application form only online mode from the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board, Raipur. The exam is usually conducted in three subject groups – Agriculture Group; Chemistry, Physics, Maths (PCM) Group; and Physics, Biology (PCB), Chemistry Group.
Check out more Entrance Exams
Check here given all the important details of the CG PAT 2021 entrance exam involve the updates of the application form, counseling, admit card, exam dates, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, result, counseling, etc for Chhattisgarh PAT Exam 2021.
CG PAT 2021 Exam Dates
Commencement of Application Submission
2nd week of April 2021
Last Date of Application Submission and Online Fee Payment
1st week of May 2021
Last Date of Obtaining SBI Bank Challan for Fee Payment
1st week of May 2021
Last Date of Application Fee Payment Through SBI Challan
1st week of May 2021
Availability of Admit Card
3rd Week of May 2021
CG PAT 2021 Exam Date
Last week of May 2021
Declaration of Result
1st week of July 2021
Commencement of the Counseling Process
CG PAT 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The students to check their eligibility criteria before applying in the examination of CG PAT.
- The students should belong from the Indian Citizenship
- Students must be a resident of Chhattisgarh.
- The age of the candidates should not be less than 16 years from August 31, 2019.
- Students should have to give their Physical Health certificate at the time of admission.
- Students should be pass in the Class 12th with Chemistry Physics, Chemistry Mathematics/ Physics, Life Sciences/ Agricultural Mathematics, and Agricultural Science / Horticulture and Crop Production as mandatory subjects, from the Central Board for Secondary Education (CBSE) or Council for the Indian School Certificate Examination (CISCE) or any other recognized board of Chhattisgarh.
CG PAT 2020 Application Form
Those students are interested to get admission to the polytechnic programs they can fill the Application Form of CG PAT 2021 online mode from only and they students can submit the application form through both modes i.e. offline and online. The following are steps has mentioned below for students to fill the application form.
- The Application Form of CG PAT will start from the second week of April and until the 1st week of May; students can submit the application form.
- By visiting on the official website, students can fill the Application Form online and they have to fill all of the required details such as communication details, personal details, educational details, etc.
- Students must have to upload the signature and scanned photograph in the required filed of the application form.
- After entering all of the details, students have to submit the application form through offline mode by post with the SBI challan.
Application Fee: The application form is considered complete only after the payment of the application fee. The amount of application fee is non-transferable and non-refundable. The below mentioned are the application fee given below:
SC / ST / PWD
CG PAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The medium of Examination: English and Hindi
- Mode of Examination: offline mode (Paper mode and pen)
- Duration of Examination: 3 hours (180 minutes)
- Type of questions: Multiple choice questions (MCQ)
- Number of questions: 200 questions
- Marking Scheme: No negative marking
CG PAT 2021 Exam Centers
There are some exam centers in Chhattisgarh given below :
- Ambikapur, Baikunthpur, Bilaspur, Dantewada, Durg, Jagdalpur, Janjgir Champa, Jashpur Nagar, Kanker, Kabirdham, Korba, Surajpur, Mahasamund, Raigarh, Raipur, Rajnandgaon, Bijapur, Narayanapur, Gariyaband, Baloda Bazar, Balod, Bemetara, Mungeli, Kondagaon, Balrampur, Sukma
CG PAT 2021 Admit Card
- Admit card is a must for each and every candidate appearing for an entrance exam.
- None of the students will be allowed into the examination center without having an admit card.
- Admit card can be downloaded from the official website of Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board as it will be released in the month of May 2021.
CG PAT 2021 Syllabus
Chattisgarh PAT 2021 Syllabus is mentioned below subject wise:
- Physics: Measurement Kinematics and Physical World, Laws of Motion, Work, Gravitation,, Behavior of Perfect Gas and Kinetic Theory, Thermodynamics, Waves and Oscillations, etc., Energy and Power, Properties of Bulk Matter, Motion of System of Particles and Rigid Body.
- Chemistry: Structure of Atom, Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties, Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure, Equilibrium, Redox Reactions, Hydrogen, States of Matter: Gases and Liquids, Chemical Thermodynamics,s-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline earth metals), some p-Block Elements, Organic Chemistry – Some Basic Principles and Techniques, Hydrocarbons, etc.
- Mathematics: Sets and Functions, Algebra, Coordinate Geometry, Calculus, Mathematical Reasoning, Calculus, Vectors, and Three Dimensional Geometry, Programming and Probability, Linear Etc.
Also See: Exam Syllabus
CG PAT 2021 Result
- CG PAT 2021 Result will be announced on the official website by the 2nd week of June 2021 and all the students are requested to check their results to know whether they have qualified the examination or not.
- Qualified students will be further called for Counselling in which the process of seat allocation and admission will take place.
- Students can check the marks by the scorecard. Students can also download the scorecard for future use.
CG PAT 2021 Counseling
- CG PAT 2021 Counselling will commence by the 3rd week of June 2021 and all the students who have qualified are requested to attend the Counselling to be able to take admission in their respective choices of course sand colleges.
- Only qualified students will be able to participate in counseling.
- Seats will be allotted on the basis of the merit lists.
- If a student is allotted seat on the first round of counseling then she/he will not be allowed to participate in the 2nd round.