INI CET 2022 (January) Exam Date, Application Form (Started)
INI CET 2022 – AIIMS announced Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) 2022 for Admission to PG courses (MD/MS/M.Ch./DM/MDS) January 2022 Session.
INI CET 2022 – All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi invites online applications for Institute of National Importance Combined Entrance Test (INI CET) 2022 for admission to PG Courses [MD/MS/M.Ch.(6years) /DM (6years)/MDS] of AIIMS, New Delhi, JIPMER Puducherry, NIMHANS Bengaluru & PGIMER Chandigarh and seven other AIIMS (Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Jodhpur, Nagpur, Patna, Raipur & Rishikesh) for March 2022 Session.
Also See: WBJEE 2022 Notification
|Applicants who want admission to any of the following courses in the above listed organizations must appear in INI CET.|
INI CET 2022 Important Dates
|Events||INI CET 2022 Exam Dates|
|Online Registration for application||31st Jan to 07th March 2022 (by 5:00 pm)|
|Status of Registration and Basic information and last date of correction of rejected Images||11th to 15th March 2022|
|Final Status of Accepted Registration and Basic information||18th March 2022|
|Date of uploading Prospectus including eligibility criteria||21st March 2022|
|EUC/Editing of completion of Application Form||21st March to 11th April 2022|
|Uploading of valid Certificate/Card||21st March to 08th May 2022|
|Date(s) of checking status of Completion of application form & Last date of submission of required documents||22nd to 25th April 2022|
Also See: BITSAT 2022 Notification
Eligibility Criteria for INI CET 2022
- Applicant must possess MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses of a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India and must have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory rotating Internship/Practical training on or before 30th January 2022
- In case it is found that a applicant who does not fulfill the eligibility qualification / criteria (such as Internship Completion dates etc.) has provided false information solely for appearing in the exam for practice purpose, the applicant shall be debarred from appearing in AIIMS Entrance Exam in future.
- Selected applicant will be verified against previously available data for further action as above
Minimum Marks in MBBS/BDS or equivalent Exams
- The applicant must have obtained a minimum of the following marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional examinations
- For applicants belonging to the SC/ST Categories 50% marks in aggregate
- For all other categories including OBC Category 55% marks in aggregate
- For Persons with Bench-mark Disabilities [PWBD] applicants the minimum aggregate as provided in (i) and (ii) for the category to which the applicant belongs shall apply
- The eligibility of Sponsored Applicants with respect to the minimum marks in aggregate in all the MBBS/BDS professional exams will be the same as for applicants as mentioned from (i) to (iii) above
Foreign National Applicants
- Please obtain the certificate of grading system from your University / Institution to determine the value of grading in percentage to be produced. After getting the certificate, calculate total and obtained marks from the certificate then fill “Marks Column” and complete Final Registration before the due date.
Graduated from Foreign Universities
- Indian National applicants who have graduated from foreign Universities must fill their MCI screening exam % in the online form. Applicants must have obtained 55% for UR/OBC, 50% for SC/ST categories, in FMGE exam conducted by NBE, Govt. of India, Delhi.
M.Ch. (6 years) / DM (6 years)
- The applicant must possess a MBBS degree and should have completed the required period of one-year compulsory Internship. He/she must have obtained at least 55% marks in aggregate in all the MBBS professional exams.
- The eligibility criteria are the same as specified for MD/MS (3 years) courses.
- Upper Age limit is 35 years as on 01st March 2022
- Upper age limit is relaxable for OBC Applicants by a maximum of 3 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable in case of SC/ST applicants by a maximum of 5 years
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Serviceman and Commissioned Officer including ECO, SSCO who have rendered or released on satisfactory assignment with age relaxation by a maximum of 5 years
- The upper age limit is not applicable to sponsored applicants
INI CET 2022 Application Form
Interested applicants can apply online at website https://www.aiimsexams.org/
Online Registration Process – Basic Registration
- Registration and Basic information [All applicants who have applied earlier and whose Basic Registration for AIIMS, are not required to complete Registration and Basic information again. They will have to complete application form only after Generation of Examination Unique Code (EUC Code)].
- They will have to complete Application form only after Generation of fresh Exam Unique Code (EUC) for INI-CET July 2022 session which will start at a later date to be announced.
- Generation of Registration Unique Code (RUC) [only for Accepted Basic Registration applicants – Previous RUC code not valid for March 2022 session]
- Final Registration (only for the applicants those have generated RUC code)
- Editing of Basic & Final Registration (Change of category and city choice will not be allowed after payment of registration fee in any circumstance)
- Uploading of valid Certificate: for PWBD, OBC (NCL), EWS and Sponsored certificate only
INI CET 2022 Exam Pattern
- The examination will be conducted in a computer-based mode. The total duration of INI CET 2022 will be 180 minutes. The question paper of INI CET 2022 will comprise 200 multiple-choice questions.
- Mode of exam – The examination will be conducted in a computer-based mode.
- Date of Examination – Sunday, 08th May 2022
- Examination Timings – Medical and Dental Courses- 09:00 AM – 12:00 Noon
- Duration – The total duration of INI CET 2021 will be 180 minutes.
- Type of Question – multiple-choice questions
- No. of Question -200 Question
- Examination Centres – Cities all over India