IIFT MBA (International Business) Admission 2022 Dates, Application Form
IIFT MBA 2022 – Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has announces Admission to MBA (International Business – Weekend) Program for Session 2022.
IIFT MBA (International Business) Admission 2022 – The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has invited applications for the Master of Business Administration (MBA International Business – Weekend) Program offered at New Delhi and Kolkata Campus for the academic year 2022.
Also See: AIBE 2022 Application Form
Read further for more details on IIFT MBA (International Business) Admission 2022.
IIFT MBA Admission 2022 Important Dates
IIFT Exam Details 2022
IIFT 2022 Dates
Notification Release Date
August 16, 2021
IIFT 2022 Registration Start Date
September 1, 2021
Last date for Registration
October 15, 2021 (Till 5 PM)
Last date to pay Registration Fee
October 15, 2021 (Till 11.50 PM)
Application form particulars correction window Opens
October 17, 2021
Last date to correct the application form particulars
October 26, 2021
Admit Card Download Starts (Expected)
November 10, 2021 onwards
IIFT 2022 Exam date
December 5, 2021 (Likely from 3 PM to 5 PM)
IIFT 2022 Exam Result Date
December 20, 2021 (Likely)
Eligibility Criteria for IIFT MBA (International Business) Admission 2022
- Bachelor’s degree from any recognized University or Institution
- A minimum Managerial Experience (including self-employed) of not less than 3-years as on 30th June 2022 (Only the work experience after eligibility qualifications will be considered)
- ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer is required at the time of Admission
- No Age Limit
Program Duration and Timings
- 2 years and six months spread over nine trimesters
- For the first week at the beginning of each Trimester regular classes from 09:00 am to 06.30 pm will be held at IIFT Campus in New Delhi and after that classes will be held on every Saturdays and Sundays as per timings.
Also See: AILET 2022 Application Form
IIFT MBA (International Business) Admission 2022 Application Process
- Application for the Program is through prescribed Application Form available at IIFT.
- Complete details of the Program are also available at our website www.iift.edu
- Application Form can also be downloaded from IIFT website and should be accompanied by a DD/Pay Order of the requisite amount at the time of submission
- i. Essay Writing, GD and Interview in Third week of May and first week of June, 2020
- ii. Seats are reserved for SC/ST/OBC (Non-creamy layer) and Physically Handicapped candidates as per Government of India norms.
Also See: NIPER JEE 2022 Application Form
IIFT MBA Exam Fee
The Exam Fee to appear in the IIFT entrance test is Rs.2500. The exam fee includes the Registration Fee and Application Fee. The fee also includes the participation and registration fee for GD-PI-WAT process, after the result declaration of the IIFT 2022 entrance exam.
Mode of Payment
|Online Payment Gateway||Through Credit/Debit Cards (VISA/Master)|
|Demand Draft||Applicant has to get a DD made in favour of INDIAN INSTITUTE OF FOREIGN TRADE, payable at NEW DELHI, since the candidate is required to fill in the details of the Demand Draft in the online application form|
IIFT 2022 Exam: Important Changes
Many changes have been effected in the conduct of Indian Institute of Foreign Trade MBA Entrance exam. Some of the key changes are:
1. Now Conducted by NTA
NTA has been assigned the responsibility to conduct IIFT Admission Test with effect from 2019. It announces the complete schedule of the entrance test, conducts the exam and declares the answer key and final result.
2. Exam Time and Test Format Changed
The entrance exam timing is changed to 3PM – 5 PM from earlier 10AM – 12 Noon. The Admission Entrance Test for MBA (IB) 2022-24 is a computer based test. Earlier it was a paper based exam. The exam will be conducted at national level in 68 cities by NTA.
3. Total Sections, No. of Questions & Scoring Pattern Changed
Instead of 6 sections, the admission test now has 4 sections with 110 questions and maximum 300 marks with varying sectional scoring pattern. But there is no individual sectional time limit for any section.
4. Notification Release delayed but No Impact on Admission Process
Due to the Covid pandemic situation, the release of IIFT Notification 2022 is slightly delayed but it does not have any impact on the MBA Admission process 2022. After declaration of entrance exam result, the institute will immediately release the shortlist in January 2022 and will complete the final selection process by March/April 2022. The final admission offer is expected to be made in April/May 2022.
5. Registration & Application: Starts from September 1, 2021
The Registration and application process for IIFT admission 2022 starts from September 1, 2021. The Registration process is online and has to be completed at NTA official website. Last date to apply is October 15, 2021.
6. Result Date: Expect on December 20, 2021
Moving faster in declaration of exam result, NTA is likely to declare the exam result within 15 days from the conduct of the exam for admission 2022.
7. IIFT Kakinada (AP) Campus: Expected to Commence Operations in 2022
According to the Director, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT), Dr Manoj Pant, the Kakinada campus of IIFT in Andhra Pradesh is expected to commence operations from the academic session 2022 with an intake of 40 to 60 students. The campus was supposed to take off with a strength of 60 students in 2021 but the date of its launch has been delayed.
8. Changes in Exam Pattern
Not only the Exam is computer based, you will find changes in its number of sections, scoring pattern, maximum marks among others which will also change the cut off score in the revamped format of IIFT Admission Test.
Dar-es-Salaam campus started
Indian Institute of Foreign Trade has re-opened its Dar-es-Salaam campus in Tanzania from the academic session 2021-22. The Agreement with IMF Tanzania has now been renewed and therefore it has offered admission opportunity to the Dar-es-Salaam campus