CMAT 2020 Common Management Admission Test Notification
CMAT 2020: NTA (National Testing Agency) will be conducting National Level Computer-based Common Management Admission Test (CMAT 2020) on 28th January 2020 for facilitating AICTE approved Institutions, University Departments/ Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges to select suitable candidates for admission in Post Graduate Management Programmes for the academic year 2020-21. Online applications are available from 01st November 2019 to 30th November 2019. Applicants can check out the complete details of CMAT 2020 like eligibility, application form, exam dates, exam pattern, syllabus for CMAT Exam 2020.
CMAT 2020 Exam
- National Testing Agency (NTA) had successfully conducted the Computer Based Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) for admission to various Management Programs across the country. The participating institutes of CMAT were the institutions that had accepted the CMAT Score.
- The CMAT 2020 will be conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA) on the same pattern as per the Year 2019 i.e., Computer Based Test which is conducted in a single session on January 28, 2020, from 09:30 am to 12:30 to evaluate the candidate’s ability across various segments like Quantitative Technique, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension, and General Awareness
- The Duration of the test is three hour
- This test facilitates Institutions to select suitable graduate candidates for admission to various management programs across the country.
- The CMAT score is accepted by all AICTE Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges
CMAT 2020 Important Dates
- CMAT 2020 Registration Starts from 01st November 2019
- Last Date of Submission of Application: 30th November 2019
- Successful Transaction of Fee: 01st November 2019 to 01st December 2019 (through Credit card/Debit card/Net banking/UPI and PAYTM service up to 11:50 pm)
- Choice of City: 01st November 2019 to 02nd December 2019 (up to 11:50 p.m.)
- CMAT 2020 Exam Date: 28th January 2020
- Timing of the Exam: 09:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Display of recorded responses and Answer Keys: February 2020
- Declaration of Result on 07th February 2020
Eligibility Criteria for CMAT 2020
- The candidates shall have to satisfy all the eligible conditions so as to apply for the examination. The CMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria are illustrated here. The aspirant must satisfy the minimum eligibility criteria at the time of applying for CMAT 2020.
- Candidate must be a citizen of India.
- Candidate should complete Bachelor’s degree in any discipline. (or) Candidates appearing for the final year of Bachelor’s degree (10+2+3) whose result will be declared before commencement of admission for the academic year 2020-21 can also apply for CMAT computer-based test.
- There is no age restriction for appearing in CMAT-2020.
- For admission to a participating institute, please see the reservations applicable to that particular institute. In the case of institutes run by Central Govt.,10% of the seats are reserved for Category General-Economically Weaker Section(GEN-EWS), 15% of the seats are reserved for the category SC, 7.5% for the category ST & 27% for the category Other Backward Classes belonging to the “ Non Creamy layer” (OBC-NCL)
- Each category will have 5% horizontal reservations for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) as defined in The Rights of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016 (RPwD Act 2016).
- Other Backward Classes – Non-Creamy Layer (OBC–NCL) are as per the Central list of Other Backward Classes available on NCBC, Govt. of India website
- Thus, the candidates falling in this list may mention OBC in the Category Column. State list OBC Candidates who are not in OBC-NCL (Central List) must choose General
- The categories of disabilities are:
- Blindness and low vision
- Deaf and hard of hearing
- Locomotor disability including cerebral palsy, leprosy cured, dwarfism, acid attack victims and muscular dystrophy
- Autism, intellectual disability, specific learning disability, and mental illness, and
- Multiple disabilities from amongst persons under clauses (i) to (iv)
- Other ‘specified disabilities’ mentioned in the Schedule of the RPwD Act 2016.
- Boys – Rs 1600/-
- Girls – Rs.1000/-
- Boys – Rs 1000/-
- Girls – Rs.1000/-
SC/ ST/ PwD
- Boys – Rs 800/-
- Girls – Rs. 700/-
- Rs – 700/-
- **Procedure for Payment of Fees and Service/ Processing Charges & Goods & Service Tax (GST) to be paid is given in Appendix-IV
CMAT 2020 Application Form
- Candidates have to apply for CMAT 2020 “Online” ONLY by accessing the website cmat.nta.nic.in. The Application Form other than online mode would not be accepted, in any case.
- Only one application is to be submitted by a candidate. More than one application i.e. Multiple application forms submitted by a candidate will be rejected.
- It is suggested that you have the following ready before starting the filling of the application form:
- A computer with good Internet connectivity
- All your qualification details
- Scanned clear passport photograph in JPG/JPEG format (size between 10 kb–200 kb)
- Scanned clear signature in JPG/JPEG format (size between 4 kb–30 kb)
- A valid email Id as all communication will be made on this e-mail Id
- A valid mobile number as all information via SMS will be sent to this number
- A valid debit/credit card or Net banking account for ONLINE payment.
- A printer connected to your system to print the confirmation page
- No correction can be made at a later stage after the submission of an application. No change will be accepted through offline mode i.e. through fax/application including email etc.
Five Steps to Apply Online CMAT 2020:
- Step-1: Fill in the online Application Form and Note down the system generated Application Number
- Step-2: Upload scanned images of Candidate’s Passport size Photograph (between 10 kb–200 kb) and Candidate’s Signature (between 4kb – 30 kb) in JPG/JPEG format.
- Step-3: Make a payment of fee using Credit/Debit Card, Net Banking, UPI, PAYTM and keep proof of fee paid.
- Step-4: Print at least four printouts of Confirmation Page after successful remittance of fee
- Step-5: Choose the city for giving the examination CMAT-2020
- The final submission of the online Application form will remain incomplete if Step – 2 Step–3, Step-4 and Step-5 are not completed. Such forms will be rejected and no correspondence on this account will be entertained.
- No request for refund of fee once remitted by the candidate will be entertained
CMAT 2020 Admit Card
- CMAT 2020 Admit Card to be released on its official website. No candidate will be allowed into the Exam Hall without having CMAT 2020 Admit Card along with them. Aspirants must have Registration number and Password to check the CMAT Admit Card 2020 through Online.
- All the candidates are advised to Download CMAT Hall Ticket 2020 as early as possible to avoid last-minute Rush. Candidates can Download CMAT 2020 Call Letter 2020 from the website
CMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
- The medium of Question Paper is English only
- The question paper will have 4 Section
- Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation – 25 No. of Questions & 100 Marks
- Logical Reasoning – 25 No. of Questions & 100 Marks
- Language Comprehension – 25 No. of Questions & 100 Marks
- General Awareness – 25 No. of Questions & 100 Marks
- Each question carries 04 (four) marks.
- For each correct response, the candidate will get 04 (four) marks.
- For each incorrect response, 01 (one) mark will be deducted from the total score.
- To answer a question, the candidates need to choose one option corresponding to the correct option.
- However, after the process of challenges of the key, if more than one option is found to be correct then the multiple correct options will be given the four marks (+4).
- Any incorrect option marked will be given minus one mark (-1). Un-answered/Un-attempted will be given no marks. In case, the question is dropped/ignored, all candidates will be given four marks (+4) irrespective of the fact whether the question has been attempted or not attempted by the candidate.
- The result will be compiled on the basis of final answer keys. No grievance with regard to answer key(s) after the declaration of result of CMAT 2020 will be entertained. The raw (actual) marks obtained by a candidate will be considered further for computation of the result of CMAT 2020.
- No scorecard will be dispatched to the candidates and the candidates are advised to download their scorecards from the website: cmat.nta.nic.in only.
- There shall be no provision for re-valuation/rechecking of the Score. No correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
- The National Testing Agency (NTA) is an examination conducting body and will provide CMAT Score 2020
CMAT 2020 Syllabus
- There is no prescribed syllabus for the CMAT exam preparation. Candidates should solve the mock test to understand the pattern of the exam & type of questions. Questions will be asked from the topics of Quantitative Techniques & Data Interpretation, Logical Reasoning, Language Comprehension & General Awareness.