BHMCT 2021 | BIT Mesra Hotel Management Entrance Test Dates, Registration, Eligibility
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 – BIT Mesra has announced the Hotel Management Entrance Test (BHMCT) for Admission to Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology Program. Eligible applicants can apply online on or before 20th June 2021. Check out BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, selection procedure, important dates and more for BHMCT 2021.
|About the Program|
|Admission to 4 Years (8 Semesters) Bachelor of Hotel Management & Catering Technology program at its Mesra Campus|
|Duration||4 Year (8-Semester) Full-Time BHMCT (Hotel Management) Program 2021-25|
|The Department of Hotel Management & Catering Technology was established at BIT, Mesra in the year 2003, in keeping with the multifarious scope of hoteliering as culinary art, guest services, accommodation management and adding value to a meaningful hospitality environment.|
Also See: DNB PDCET 2021 Notification
BHMCT 2021 Important Dates
|Filling of online application form commences from||26th March 2021|
|Last date for submission of Application Form||20th June 2021|
|Date of Written Test / Online Test||05th July 2021|
|Date of Interview||05th July 2021|
|Declaration of Result||06th July 2021|
|Classes will commence from||3rd week of July 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for BHMCT 2021
- Applicants must have passed Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with 50% (45% for SC/ST) marks in Class 12 / Intermediate or equivalent qualifying examination with English as a subject.
- Appearing applicants may also apply, subject to production of marksheet with requisite percentage of marks in Class 12 at the time of Entrance Test and Interview.
- Only those applicants whose date of birth falls on or after 1st October 1995 in case of General / OBC category and 1st October 1990 in case of SC/ST are eligible for admission. Date of Birth as recorded in the Secondary Education Board Class X (High School) certificate only will be considered as authentic.
Also See CUSAT CAT 2021
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Application Form
- Eligible applicants must complete and submit the application form online only on the Institute website www.bitmesra.ac.in
- Applicants should proceed to fill the Online Application Form only after they satisfy themselves that they fulfill all the eligibility criteria.
- To fill out an online application form, click on the link “Click here to apply online” to register for the programme and create a password for the application process. Do not share the password with anybody.
|For General / OBC applicants||Rs.1,500/-|
|For SC/ST applicants||Rs.1,000/-|
|Pay application fee||Through ICICI payment Gateway (applicants may use net banking /debit card /credit card of any nationalized bank) till the last date of application process.|
BIT Mesra BHMCT 2021 Selection Process
The selection will be based on the performance of the applicant in the Entrance Test and Interview conducted by the Institute.
BHMCT 2021 Exam Pattern
|Number of questions||100 questions|
|Below is the table to show the number of questions and their division:|
|Numerical and Data Analysis||25|
|Logical Reasoning and Intelligence||25|