DRDO MTS Recruitment 2019-20 Apply Online for 1817 Post
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) & Centre for Personnel Talent Management (CEPTAM) has announced the recruitment notification of Multi Tasking Staff post for 1817 vacancies. Interested and eligible applicants can apply through online from 23rd December 2019 to 23rd January 2020. Applicants can check out and read all the necessary details of DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020 such as online eligibility, exam date, application form, application fee, exam pattern, last date to apply and more for DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS भर्ती 2020: रक्षा अनुसंधान और विकास संगठन (DRDO) और सेंटर फॉर पर्सनल टैलेंट मैनेजमेंट (CEPTAM) ने 1817 रिक्तियों के लिए मल्टी टास्किंग स्टाफ पद की भर्ती अधिसूचना की घोषणा की है। इच्छुक और योग्य आवेदक 23 दिसंबर 2019 से 23 जनवरी 2020 तक ऑनलाइन माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। आवेदक ऑनलाइन पात्रता, परीक्षा तिथि, आवेदन पत्र, आवेदन शुल्क, परीक्षा जैसे प्रवेश के लिए DRDO CEPTAM MTS भर्ती 2020 के सभी आवश्यक विवरणों को देख और पढ़ सकते हैं। पैटर्न, डीआरडीओ एमटीएस भर्ती 2020 के लिए आवेदन करने की अंतिम तिथि और अधिक।
DRDO Recruitment Details
- Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is working under Ministry of Defence, Government of India and is responsible for Research & Development of state-of-the-art battlefields systems required by Nation’s forces viz. Army, Navy & Air Force. It has more than 60 laboratories spread over country which are working in diversified research areas across the spectrum of science.
- DRDO has invited online applications from the desirous & eligible applicants to fill up the vacant posts of Multi Tasking Staff (MTS), General Central service Group ‘C’, Non-Gazetted, Ministerial post. applicants are advised to read the complete advertisement carefully, before filling up the online application form.
- Defence Research and Development Organisation requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the vacancy details below:
|Post Code||Name of Post||Vacancies|
|1.||Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)||163||114||503||188||849||1817|
DRDO Pay Scale
- Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules. 7 वें सीपीसी पे मैट्रिक्स के अनुसार पे मैट्रिक्स लेवल -1 (18000-56900 रुपये) और अन्य लाभ / भत्ते सरकार के अनुसार। भारत के नियम।
Also check out more Defence Jobs
DRDO MTS Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Crucial Date of Eligibility: 23rd January 2020
- Opening Date for Online Application: 23rd December 2019 (Time: 1000 HRS)
- Closing Date for Submission of Application: 23rd January 2020 (Time: 1700 HRS)
- Tentative Date of TIER-I Exam (CBT): To be announced on DRDO website
Eligibility Criteria for DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020
All eligibility conditions will be determined with reference to the crucial date of eligibility as mentioned in this advertisement.
- Nationality: applicant must be a citizen of India.
- Applicant must be between 18 and 25 Years of age (Relaxable for SC/ST/OBCNCL/ ESM/PWD/WIDOWS/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Central Govt Civilian Employees, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons Domiciled in J&K State during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 as per extant Govt. of India rules). आवेदक की आयु 18 से 25 वर्ष के बीच होनी चाहिए (SC / ST / OBCNCL / ESM / PWD / WIDOWS / तलाकशुदा महिला / तलाकशुदा महिलाओं को उनके पति से न्यायिक रूप से अलग कर दिया जाए जो पुनर्विवाहित नहीं हैं, केंद्रीय सरकार के नागरिक कर्मचारी, विकलांग रक्षा सेवा कार्मिक, व्यक्ति भारत सरकार के नियमों के अनुसार 01-01-1980 से 31-12-1989 तक की अवधि के दौरान जम्मू और कश्मीर राज्य में अधिवासित)।
Educational Qualification Requirement
- 10th Class pass or equivalent from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institute (ITI) pass. applicants must have acquired the EQR as on crucial date of eligibility for the posts they are applying. Those awaiting results of the final examination as on crucial date of eligibility for the prescribed qualification are not eligible and hence should not apply. 10 वीं कक्षा पास या किसी मान्यता प्राप्त बोर्ड या औद्योगिक प्रशिक्षण संस्थान (आईटीआई) पास से समकक्ष। आवेदक उन पदों के लिए पात्रता की महत्वपूर्ण तिथि के अनुसार ईक्यूआर प्राप्त कर चुके हैं जो वे आवेदन कर रहे हैं। निर्धारित योग्यता के लिए पात्रता की महत्वपूर्ण तिथि पर अंतिम परीक्षा के परिणाम की प्रतीक्षा करने वाले पात्र नहीं हैं और इसलिए आवेदन नहीं करना चाहिए।
- Fitness: Applicants must be in good mental and physical health and free from any physical deformity which may interfere in efficient discharge of duties. Provisionally shortlisted applicants will be subjected to a medical examination as prescribed by the competent authority, before the offer of appointment is issued. If a applicant is found unfit, he/she will not be offered an appointment. For PWD applicants, medical fitness standards are as per extant Govt. of India rules.
- Certificate (NOC): applicants serving in Govt., PSU, Autonomous organisations, Armed Forces and Departmental applicants must apply through proper channel. applicant should obtain NOC from the present employer at appropriate time.
Also check out Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020 in Group X and Y
- Applicant must be within prescribed age limit on the crucial date of eligibility. However, upper age limit is relaxable for SC, ST, OBC-NCL, PWD, ESM, Widows, Divorced Women & Women judicially separated from their husbands who are not remarried, Central Govt. Civilian Employees, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir state during the period from 01st January 1980 to 31st December 1989 as per the rule prescribed by the Govt. of India.
- No age relaxation is allowed to SC/ST/OBC-NCL applicants applying against unreserved (UR) vacancies. applicants belonging to PWD, ESM, Central Govt. Civilian Employees, Disabled Defence Services Personnel, Persons domiciled in Jammu & Kashmir state during the period from 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989 categories, who are applying against UR vacancies will get age relaxation benefit only for their respective category as above and no additional relaxation will be given for belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL category (Refer FAQs for further details).
- For relaxation, proforma for certificates may be downloaded (if required) from the CEPTAM notice board on DRDO website.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO CEPTAM) may follow the following process to select the applicants:
- The selection process will consist of Tier-I (Screening) and Tier-II (Final Selection)
- Tier-I and Tier-II will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
- The Score of Tier-I (CBT) may be normalized as per requirement
- The Tier-I and Tier-II will consist of objective type-multiple choice questions only
- There will be no negative marking for wrong answer
- The syllabus of the examinations will be commensurate to essential qualification required for the post
- The medium for examination will be Hindi and English
- Tier-I examination is for screening and Tier-II is for final selection
- Screening: The provisional selection will be based on the merit obtained in Tier-I examination depending upon the post/category/sub-category of the applicant. The minimum qualifying marks for Tier-I is 40% for UR/ESM/OBC applicants and 35% for SC/ST applicants.
Note: A) SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS, ESM, MSP and PWD applicants, who are selected on their own merit without relaxed standards, will be considered against the unreserved vacancies as per extant Govt. of India orders. B) The reserved vacancies will be filled up separately from amongst the eligible SC, ST, OBC-NCL, EWS, ESM, MSP and PWD applicants. C) Shortlisted applicants will be called for Tier-II.
- Final Selection: applicants will be shortlisted for appearing in Tier-II based on Tier-I exam merit in a ratio of 1:10 (No. of vacancy: No. of shortlisted applicants). However, this ratio may increase or decrease depending upon organizational requirements. The last applicant securing equal marks in Tier-I in the bracket will also be included. Merit and final selection will be made on the basis of performance of the applicants in Tier-II.
Check out more Government Jobs
DRDO MTS Exam Cities
- For TIER-I (CBT) – applicants are advised to choose any three different cities from the following list in order of priority for Tier-I Exam. The option/preference once given by the applicant will be treated as final and irreversible.
- Agra; Hyderabad; Nagpur; Ahmedabad; Imphal; Nasik; Aurangabad; Indore; Panaji; Bengaluru; Itanagar; Patna; Bhopal; Jabalpur; Port Blair; Bhubaneswar; Jaipur; Prayagraj; Chandigarh; Jammu; Pune; Chennai; Jodhpur; Raipur; Coimbatore; Kanpur; Ranchi; Dehradun; Kochi; Siliguri; Delhi Ncr; Kolkata; Thiruvananthapuram; Gorakhpur; Lucknow; Varanasi; Guwahati; Mumbai; Vijaywada; Gwalior; Mysore; Visakhapatnam
- For TIER-II (CBT) – No choice for city is required to be given by the applicants for Tier-II. Cities for the Tier-II will be decided by CEPTAM based on the operational requirement.
DRDO MTS Salary Details
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Pay matrix Level-1 (Rs 18000-56900) as per 7th CPC Pay Matrix and other benefits/allowances as per extant Govt. of India rules.
DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020 Application Form
How to Apply Online?
- Applicants must satisfy themselves, before applying, about their eligibility for the post. applicants are, therefore urged to carefully read the advertisement and complete the application form and submit the same as per the instructions to avoid rejection later.
- All applicants must apply online through the link DRDO Recruitment [CEPTAM Notice Board] available on DRDO Website https://www.drdo.gov.in
- Applications submitted by other means/mode will be summarily rejected.
- Applicants are advised in their own interest to submit online applications much before the closing date and not to wait till last date to avoid the possibility of disconnection/network congestion or failure to login to the website on account of heavy rush/load on the website during the closing days.
- CEPTAM will not be responsible for the applicants, if applicants are not able to submit their applications within the last date due to the aforesaid reasons.
- Firstly, the applicant must register online by filling up the basic details.
- After successful registration, the applicant will get a user Id & password (note it down & keep safely), which will be used to login for filling of application.
- The applicant must fill their name, date of birth, father’s name & mother’s name as given in matriculation/secondary/ITI examination certificate; otherwise, their candidature may be cancelled.
- Applicants should have their own mobile number and valid & active personal email id. CEPTAM will not entertain any request for change of mobile number & email address at any stage.
- The following documents and their scanned copies must be kept ready before filling the application: (i) 10th Class or ITI Certificate for age proof & EQR (ii) Photograph (Use only recent colour photograph taken within last 30 days. Keep sufficient copies of the same photograph for future use.) (iii) Signature on plain white paper (iv) Identity proof (ID) (e.g. Aadhaar/Printout of E-Aadhaar, Passport, Voter ID, PAN, Driving License, Original 10th Certificate or ITI Certificate etc.) which must be carried during the exam & document verification. H) Contact details such as e-mail, mobile number, correspondence & permanent address etc. must be correct & active during the recruitment cycle as all communication will be done through them. I) applicants are required to submit all the acquired qualification as on crucial date of eligibility during filling of online application form.
DRDO MTS Application Fee
- Application Fee: Non-refundable application fee of Rs.100/- is to be paid by the applicant
- Mode of Payment: Fee is to be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking. All applicable service charges i.e. bank charges shall be borne by applicants only. Application fee paid by the applicants who have not completed their application or whose application is rejected will NOT be refunded.
- Exemption from Payment of Fee: All women and SC/ST/PWD/ESM applicants are exempted from payment of application fee, as per extant Govt. of India rules. Ex-servicemen, who have already secured employment in civil side under Central Govt. on regular basis after availing of the benefits of reservation given to ex-servicemen for their re-employment, are NOT eligible for fee concession.
Date of Exam & Admit Card [TIER-I & TIER-II (CBT)
- The date of exam will be published on website later. The date, time & venue of examination will be given on admit card. The admit cards will be available on our website https://www.drdo.gov.in for download/print, preferably 02 weeks prior to exam. Admit cards will not be sent by post. applicants must print (preferably in colour) the admit card and carry it for appearing in examinations.
- Valid original photo Id (as mentioned in the application form) is mandatory with admit card to appear in the examination. CEPTAM reserves the right to divert applicant of any centre to other centre depending upon operational constraints. CEPTAM will not entertain any request for any change in exam city, centre, date and shift allotted to applicant(s)
- Mere issue of e-admit card to the applicants will NOT imply that their candidature has been finally accepted by the CEPTAM.
Check out DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2019