DRDO Recruitment 2019 for 116 Apprentice Posts
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2019: Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO) is going to hire Graduate and Diploma Apprentice for different departments. DRDO Recruitment 2019 online application procedure will start from 01st November 2019. applicants are advised to check all required details before applying to any post.
Check out DRDO CEPTAM MTS Recruitment 2020
DRDO Recruitment 2019 Vacancy Details
Graduate Apprentice – 60 Posts
- Computer Science & Engineering/IT – 22
- Electronics Engineering – 25
- Electrical Engineering – 05
- Mechanical Engineering – 03
- Civil Engineering – 01
- Aerospace Engineering – 01
- Library Engineering – 02
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – 56 Posts
- Diploma in Computer Science & Engineering/IT – 23
- Diploma in Electronics Engineering 23
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering – 05
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering – 03
- Diploma in Civil Engineering – 02
Eligibility for DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2019
- Graduate Apprentice: applicants should have B.E/B.Tech degree in respective disciplines.
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice: applicants should have a Diploma in respective disciplines.
- The fresh pass out applicants (passing their B.E/B.Tech/ Diploma degree in 2017, 2018 and 2019) can only apply. applicants who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible
- Graduate Apprentice – Rs. 9000/-
- Technician (Diploma) Apprentice – Rs. 8000/-
Also check out more Defence Jobs
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Selection Procedure
- Applicants must have registered their names at www.mhrdnats.gov.in. Non-registered applicants are likely to be rejected
- The fresh pass out applicants (passing their B.E/B.Tech /Diploma degree in 2017, 2018, 2019) only can apply. applicants who have passed the qualifying examination earlier than 2017 are not eligible
- Applicants with a postgraduate qualification are not eligible to apply
- Those applicants who have completed the qualifying examination as regular applicants are only eligible to apply
- The period of training will be 12 months commencing from the execution of the Contract of Apprenticeship.
- Selected applicants have to submit the “Medical Fitness Certificate” at the time of joining
- Verification of credentials shall be done prior to the conduct of Personal Interview only and in case of any deviation from or non-conformity with the desired qualification, candidature of the applicant shall be summarily rejected
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
- The online application process will start on the RAC website (https://rac.gov.in) from 01st November 2019 (09:00 AM) to 20th November 2019 (upto 5:30 PM).
- Interested applicants with qualifications as above are invited to apply online through website https://rac.gov.in with uploading the self-attested copies of relevant certificates and testimonials in support of age, qualification, and caste
- All information regarding Written Test/Interview, Call letters, etc. shall be provided through the website only. No hardcopy mailing of Written Test/Interview Call letters shall be done by the ITR. Responsibility of receiving, downloading and printing of Admit Card I Call Letter shall be that of the applicant.
- Applicants should keep a copy of the online application for their record
- Applicants are advised to keep a watch on the above website for any updates I changes
DRDO Apprentice Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of application: 01st November 2019
- Last date for submission of application: 20th November 2019
Also check out Indian Air Force Airmen Recruitment 2020 in Group X and Y