SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 for Junior Associate in Clerical Cadre
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 – State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre (Regular & Backlog) vacancies. The online registration process of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 has begin. It is noted that there are more than 8000 vacancies of Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in the clerical cadre in State Bank of India (SBI). All the interested and eligible applicants can apply through the official website of SBI i.e. sbi.co.in. Check out SBI Recruitment 2020 vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees and important dates for SBI Junior Associate Recruitment 2020.
Check out State Govt Jobs
SBI क्लर्क भर्ती 2020 – भारतीय स्टेट बैंक (SBI) ने क्लर्किकल कैडर (रेगुलर एंड बैकलॉग) में जूनियर एसोसिएट (कस्टमर सपोर्ट एंड सेल्स) की भर्ती के लिए एक अधिसूचना जारी की है। SBI क्लर्क भर्ती 2020 की ऑनलाइन पंजीकरण प्रक्रिया शुरू हो गई है। यह नोट किया जाता है कि भारतीय स्टेट बैंक (SBI) में लिपिक संवर्ग में जूनियर एसोसिएट (ग्राहक सहायता और बिक्री) के 8000 से अधिक रिक्तियां हैं। सभी इच्छुक और योग्य आवेदक SBI की आधिकारिक वेबसाइट यानी sbi.co.in के माध्यम से आवेदन कर सकते हैं। SBI जूनियर एसोसिएट भर्ती 2020 के लिए एसबीआई भर्ती 2020 रिक्ति, योग्यता, शिक्षा योग्यता, आयु सीमा, चयन प्रक्रिया, आवेदन पत्र, शुल्क और महत्वपूर्ण तिथियां देखें।
SBI Recruitment 2020 Notification Details
- Organization: State Bank of India
- Job Type: Banking Jobs
- Name of the Post: Junior Associate (Customer Support & Sales) in Clerical Cadre
- Job Location: All Over India
Also check more Bank Jobs
Detail of Vacancies Junior Associate (Clerk)
- Total No. of Vacancies: 8000 Posts
- Regular Vacancies: 7870
- Backlog Vacancies: 130 Posts
Also Read: RBI Assistant Exam 2020
Circle – Posts
- Ahmedabad – 550
- Amarawati – 150
- Bangalore – 475
- Bhopal – 510
- Bengal – 600
- Bhubaneswar – 350
- Chandigarh – 545
- Chennai – 425
- Delhi – 621
- Chennai/ Delhi – 152
- Hyderbad – 425
- Jaipur – 600
- Kerala – 250
- Lucknow/ Delhi – 1197
- Mumbai – 800
- North Eastern – 450
- Patna – 350
- Chandigarh (Special) – 60
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
- Commencement of submission of online application 03rd January 2020
- Last date for submission of online application 26th January 2020
- SBI Clerk Preliminary Examination: February/ March 2020
Also read Latest Government Jobs
SBI Clerk Eligibility Criteria 2020
Age Limit (As on 01/01/2020)
- Not below 20 years and not above 28 years as on 01.01.2020, i.e candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.01.1992 and not later than 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive).
Relaxation of Upper Age Limit
- SC/ST – 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (OBC) – 3 years
- PWD (Gen/ EWS) – 10 years
- PWD (SC/ST) – 15 years
- PWD (OBC) – 13 years
- Ex-Servicemen/ Disabled Ex-Servicemen” – Actual period of service rendered in defence services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex- Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to max. age of 50 years.
- Widows, Divorced women and women judicially separated from their husbands & who are not remarried – 7 years (subject to maximum age limit of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST applicants).
Also check SBI Clerk Syllabus 2020
Educational Qualification (as on 01.01.2020)
- Graduation in any discipline from a recognised University or any equivalent qualification recognised as such by Central Government. Candidates having integrated dual degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 01st January 2020.
- Those who are in the final year/ semester of their graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if provisionally selected, they will have to produce proof of having passed the graduation examination on or before 01st January 2020.
- The date of passing eligibility examination will be the date appearing on the mark sheet/certificate or provisional certificate issued by the University/Institute. In case the result of a particular examination is posted on the website of the University/Institute, a certificate issued by the appropriate authority of the University/Institute indicating the date on which the result was posted on the website will be taken as the date of passing
- Matriculate Ex-servicemen, who have obtained the Indian Army Special Certificate of Education or corresponding certificate in the Navy or Air Force, after having completed not less than 15 years of service in Armed Forces of the Union are also eligible for the post. Such certificates should be dated on or before 01.01.2020
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
- The selection will be done on the basis of online test (preliminary & main examination) and test of specified opted local Languages.
Also read: IBPS Specialist Officer Recruitment 2020
SBI Clerk Exam Pattern 2020
Phase-I Preliminary Exam (Online): The exam will have Objective Type questions for 100 marks will be conducted online from English Language, Numerical Ability and Reasoning Ability. This test would be of 1-hour duration
No. of Questions
- English language – 30 Questions & Max Marks 30 and Duration 20 minutes
- Numerical Ability – 35 Questions & Max Marks 35 and Duration 20 minutes
- Reasoning Ability – 35 Questions & Max Marks 35 and Duration 20 minutes
- Total- 100 Questions & Max Marks 100 and Duration 1 Hour
Phase-II Main Exam: Structure of Online Main Exam would be as follows:
- General/ Financial Awareness – 50 Questions & 50 Max Marks 35 minutes
- General English – 40 Questions & 40 Max Marks 35 minutes
- Quantitative Aptitude – 50 Questions & 50 Max Marks 45 minutes
- Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude – 50 Questions & 50 Max Marks 45 minutes
- Total – 190 Questions & 200 Max Marks 2 Hr. 40 minutes
- SBI may arrange pre-examination training at certain centers for SC/ST/XS/ Religious Minority Community candidates in consonance with the guidelines issued by Government of India. Candidates belonging to the above categories who desire to avail themselves of such training at their own cost have to apply online. An indicative list of training centers is given as “Annexure-I”.
Call Letters for Exam
- Preliminary Exam: The applicants should download their call letter and an “acquaint yourself booklet” by entering their registration number and password/date of birth from the Bank’s website from 11th February 2020 onwards (Tentatively).
- Main Exam: Applicants qualified for main exam would be able to download their call letter from the Bank’s website (following the instructions available on the screen) from 2nd week of April 2020 onwards (Tentatively).
- The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around Rs.26000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates.
- Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. They will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, provident fund, Pension under New Pension scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit), Medical, Leave-Fare and other facilities, as per instructions of the Bank as may be issued from time to time
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Fee
- SC/ ST/ PWD/ XS – Nil
- General/ OBC/ EWS – Rs. 750/- (App. fee and intimation charges)
- Fee/ Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can it be held in reserve for any other exam or selection.
SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020 Apply Online
How to Apply?
- Applicants will be required to register themselves online through Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers OR https://www.sbi.co.in – Recruitment of Junior Associates 2020.
- After registration applicants are required to pay the requisite application fee through online mode by using debit card/ credit card/ Internet Banking.
- Helpdesk: In case of any problem in filling up the form, payment of fee/ intimation charges or receipt of Admission/call letter, queries may be made at telephone no. 022-22820427 (between 11:00 AM and 06:00 PM on working days) or lodge his/her query on http://cgrs.ibps.in
- Applicants are advised not to forget to mention ‘Recruitment of Junior Associate 2020’ in the subject of the email.
Pre-requisites for Applying Online
- Applicants should have valid email ID & mobile no. which should be kept active till the declaration of results. It will help him/ her in getting call letter/ advices etc. by email/ SMS.
Check out more Latest Recruitments
SBI Clerk 2020 – FAQs
Q1. What is salary of SBI clerk?
Answer: The SBI Clerk salary (pay scale) will be 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450. This means an SBI Clerk (Junior Associate) will have a starting salary of Rs. 11,765/- with an annual increment of Rs 655/-. After 3 years, the SBI Clerk Salary will be Rs. 13,730/-.
Q2. What is the age limit for SBI clerk?
Answer: Applicants should be between 20-28 years to be eligible for SBI Clerk 2020 exam. He/she must have be a graduate in any discipline from a recognized university.
Q3. Is there any interview for SBI Clerk
Answer: SBI Clerk is the Most important stage of SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020. The applicants will be selected for the SBI Clerk Post on the basis of Marks scored in Mains Examination as there is no further interview procedure.
Q4. What is work of SBI clerk?
Answer: You will be responsible for the accounts of the customer by verifying and signing pertinent documents, countersigning and clearing cheques and drafts. Your, SBI Clerk Associate Job Profile includes working on documentation and back-office work like ledger maintenance, balance tallying, data entry and more.
Q5. Which is better SBI Clerk or SBI PO?
Answer: SBI PO is an officer level post and it is the highest grade for which SBI recruits through an exam. From a customary glance at the list of SBI Chairmen, we can infer that most of them had started their careers as a PO. SBI Clerk, on the other hand, is a clerical level post and it is a rung lower than that of the PO.
Q6. Is SBI Clerk better than IBPS Clerk?
Answer: SBI Clerk vs IBPS Clerk. Millions of banking applicants apply for clerical posts in various Public sector banks with the help of IBPS While IBPS does the recruitment for most Public Sector Banks it conducts a separate exam for SBI. Bank Clerk is an entry level job which millions of applicants hope to get.