NHAI Recruitment 2021 through GATE Score: Apply Now for 42 Deputy Manager Posts
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 – National Highway Authority of India (NHAI) has released an official notification stating the recruitment of 41 Deputy Manager (Tech) Posts through GATE 2021.
Candidates who are interested and have a valid GATE 2021 score can apply online before the last date i.e. 28th May 2021. Candidates can check all the details related to the recruitment like educational qualification, age limit, steps to apply, salary structure, and more in this post.
NHAI Deputy Manager Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||National Highway Authority of India (NHAI)|
|Post Name||Deputy Manager (Tech)|
|Job Location||Across Country|
- NHAI, candidates can check the Category wise vacancy details in the given table below.
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||06|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||04|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||10|
|Economically Weaker Sections||03|
|Total No. of Vacancies||41 Posts|
|Starting Date of Online Application||29th April 2021|
|Closing Date of Online Application||28th May 2021|
- Deputy Manager (Tech): Candidate must have a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute and a Valid Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering (GATE) Score 2021 in Civil Engineering discipline
- The candidate’s age must not exceed 30 Years.
- The upper age limit is relaxable as per the Government of India rules applicable for different categories.
- Selection will be done on the basis of GATE 2021 Score in Civil Engineering discipline. However, NHAI reserves the right to invite candidate for interview, as per cut off for respective category subsequently to be decided by NHAI
- NOTE-I: The prescribed essential qualifications are the minimum and the mere possession of the same does not entitle candidates to be considered for appointment or interview
- NOTE-II: In the event of number of applicants being large, NHAI will adopt short listing criteria to restrict the number of candidates for integration/interview, if called to be reasonable number by any method to be decided by the Selection Committee
NHAI Recruitment 2021 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply to the posts through online mode on NHAI website i.e. nhai.gov.in/ on or before 28th May 2021.
Steps to Apply
- Candidates can apply Online by clicking on the link provided above.
- After opening the link candidates need to search for the Deputy Manager Recruitment link on the homepage.
- Candidates are requested to fill in their details correctly.
- After filling in the details candidates will require to upload their documents and their GATE 2021 scorecard.
- At last, candidates can take the printout of the Application for future reference.
NHAI Deputy Manager Salary
- The selected candidates will be paid under the Level 10 of Pay Matrix of 7th CPC (Pre-revised: Pay Band-3 [(Rs.15,600-39,100/-) + Grade Pay of Rs.5400/-)] with Central DA