Indian Army SSC Tech 56 and SSC Tech 27 Notification 2021 Apply Online!!
Indian Army SSC Technical Recruitment 2021 – Indian Army has released notification of Indian Army SSC Tech 56th Men 27th Women 2020 for unmarried Male and unmarried Female Engineering Graduate and also from Widows of Defence Personnel for grant of Short Service Commission in the Indian Army in all Arms/Services. Course shall be commenced in Apr 2021 at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai, Tamil Nadu.
Eligible applicants who wish to Join Indian Army after engineering can apply for Indian Army SSC Tech 2021. The application form is available from 14th October 2020 to 12th November 2020
Check out Indian Army SSC Tech Recruitment 2021 vacancy, eligibility, education qualification, age limit, selection process, application form, fees, apply online, exam date and important dates for SSC Tech Indian Army Recruitment 2021
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 14th October 2020 (12.00 Hrs.)
- Closing Date to Apply Online for SSC(T)-56th Men and SSCW ITI 27th Women: 12th November 2020 (12.00 Hrs.)
- Applicants must note that only the Engineering streams and their acceptable equivalent streams, strictly as notified in the below, will be accepted.
Name and Total No. of Posts
- 56th SSC Tech (Men) and 27th SSC Tech (Women) Course Apr 2021.
For SSC (Tech) 56 Men – 175 Posts
- Civil – 49
- Architecture – 01
- Building Construction Technology – 01
- Mechanical – 01
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 16
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Information Tech/
- Sc Computer Sc – 47
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication – 21
- Electronics – 03
- Micro Electronics & Microwave – 03
- Aeronautical – 05
- Avionics – 05
- Aerospace – 01
- Electronics & Instrumentation – 02
- Automobile Engg – 02
- Instrumentation – 02
- Textile – 01
- Transportation Engineering – 01
- Total – 175
For SSC (Tech) 26 Women – 14 Posts
- Civil – 03
- Architecture/ Building Construction Technology – 01
- Mechanical – 01
- Electrical/Electrical & Electronics – 02
- Electronics & Telecom/Telecommunication/ Electronics & Comn/ Satellite Communication – 02
- Computer Sc & Engg / Computer Technology/ Information Tech/ M. Sc Computer Sc – 04
- Aeronautical Engg – 01
- Total – 14
- Nationality: Applicants should either be : (i) A citizen of India, or (ii) A subject of Bhutan, or (iii) A subject of Nepal, or (iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before the 01st of January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or (v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka and East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire and Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- Provided that a applicant belonging to categories (ii), (iii), (iv) and (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by Government of India. Certificate of eligibility will however not be necessary in the case of candidates who are Gorkha subjects of Nepal.
- SSC (T) 56th Men and SSCW (T) 27th Women: 20 to 27 years as on 01st Apr 2021 (Applicants born between 02nd Apr 94 and 01st Apr 2001) (both dates inclusive).
- For Windows of Defence Personnel who Died in Harness Only: SSCW (Non-Tech) [Non UPSC] and SSCW (Tech) – A maximum of 35 years of age as on 01st Apr 2021
- Note-1: The date of birth accepted by the office is that entered in the Matriculation or an equivalent examination certificate.
- Note-2: No other document relating to age will be accepted and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
- For SSC (Tech) (Men and Women): Applicants who have passed Engineering Degree course or are in the final year of engineering course are eligible to apply. The applicants studying in the final year examination of Degree Course should be able to produce the Engineering Degree within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at OTA.
- The applicants studying in the final year of engineering degree course should be able to submit proof of passing by 01st Apr 2021 and procedure the Engineering Degree Certificate within 12 weeks from the date of commencement of training at Officers Training Academy (OTA), Chennai (Tamil Nadu).
- Such applicants will be inducted on Additional Bond Basis for recovery of the cost of training at OTA as notified from time to time as well as stipend and pay & allowances paid, in case they fail to produce the requisite Degree Certificate within the specified time.
- Applicants must note that the minimum educational qualification for induction into SSC (T)-56th Men and SSC(T) 27th Women is BE/B. Tech degree in the Engineering stream notified below.
- Therefore, to become eligible for induction into SSC(T)-56th Men and SSC(T)-27th Women course, applicants studying in final year of engineering must complete all the formalities including written, practical, projects, backlogs, viva voce, etc, for award of qualifying BE/B. Tech degree before 01st Apr 2021 failing which their candidature is liable to be cancelled.
Height & Weight
- The minimum acceptable height and weight for men is 157.5 cms with correlated weight and for women applicant is 152 cm and 42 kg.
- In case of applicants belonging to the North East and hilly areas like Gorkhas, Nepalese, Assamese and Garhwalis, the height will be relaxed by 5 cms and weight commensurate with reduced height. In case of candidates from Lakshadweep, the minimum acceptable height can be reduced by 2cms.
- The minimum acceptable visual acuity are distant vision (corrected) better eye 6/6, worse 6/18, Myopia of not more than minus 3.5 including Astigmation.
- Applicants who have undergone or have evidence for having undergone Radial Keratotomy to improve the visual acuity will be permanently rejected.
- Applicants who have undergone Lasik Surgery for Correction of reflective error are NOT acceptable.
- Applicant recommended by the Services Selection Board will undergo a medical examination by Board of Service Medical officers. Only those applicants will be admitted to the academy who are declared fit by the Medical Board.
- The procedure for request for Appeal Medical Board (AMB) will also be intimated to the applicants. Unfit applicants must report for AMB within a minimum period of 42 days from the date of birth SMB, if they apply for AMB.
Shortlisting of Applications & SSB Interviews
- Army Headquarters reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cut-off percentage of marks without assigning any reason. Initial checking of applications will be done at Directorate General Recruiting, Army Hqs.
- Only shortlisted eligible applicants depending on aggregate percentage of marks scored will be called for and assessed under aegis of Selection Centres, namely Allahabad (UP), Bhopal (MP) and Bangalore (Karnataka) and Kapurthala (Punjab) by Psychologist, Group Testing Officer and Interviewing Officer and Interviewing Officer.
- Applicants will not be interviewed locally. Allotment of Selection Centre is at the discretion of Army Headquarters and no requests of changes are entertained in this regard.
Two Stage Selection Procedures
- Two stage selection procedure based on Psychological Aptitude Test is held at Selection Centers
- All the applicants will face stage one test on the first day of reporting at Selection Centers; the applicants who qualify in stage one will be admitted to the second stage/remaining tests; those who fail to pass stage one will be returned on the same date.
Indian Army SSC Tech Salary – Pay Scale
(Pay in Rs.)
56,100 – 1,77,500
Lieutenant General HAG Scale
Lieutenant General HAG +Scale
VCOAS/Army Cdr/Lieutenant General (NFSG)
Military Service Pay (MSP)
- 56100/- Per month (Starting pay in Level 10)
- Military Service Pay (MSP) – to the Officers from the rank of Lt. to brig Rs.15500/- per month fixed.
- On successful commissioning, the pay in the Pay Matrix of the Officer Commissioned shall be fixed in first Cell of Level 10 and the period of training shall not be treated as commissioned service and arrears on account of admissible allowances, as applicable, for the training period shall be paid to cadets.
How to Apply?
- Applications will only be accepted online on website joinindianarmy.nic.in. Click on ‘Officers Entry Apply/Login’ and then click ‘Registration.’
- Fill the online registration form after reading the instructions carefully. After getting registered, click on ‘Apply Online’. A page ‘Officers Selection – Eligibility’ will open. Then click ‘Apply’ shown against Technical Graduate Course. A page ‘Application Form’ will open. Read the instructions carefully and click ‘Continue’ to fill details as required under various segments. Personal information, Communication details, Education details and details of previous SSB.
- Save & Continue’ each time before you go to the next segment. After filling details on the last segment, you will move to a page ‘Summary of your information’ wherein you can check and edit the entries already made.
- Applicants are advised to read the notification carefully and then fill up online application form to avoid mistakes, and thereby rejection of application.