OPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Jobs 2019 – 31 Vacancies
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has announced the latest notification for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) Vacancy 31 Posts. Eligible and Interested applicants can apply by 08th November 2019 and; other details of OPSC Recruitment 2019 Age Limit, Educational Qualification, Selection Process, Application Fee and How to Apply are given below.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Details
- Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC)
- Posts Name: Assistant Executive Engineer
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Vacancies Details
- As per requisition filed by the Department of Energy, Government of Odisha the vacancy position are given below – 31 Posts
- UR – 15 (05-W)
- SEBC – 09 (03-W)
- SC – 05 (02-W)
- ST – 02 (00-W)
- Job Location: Odisha
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Important Dates
- Starting Date for Submission of Application: 09th October 2019
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 08th November 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application Fee at any SBI Branch is 14th November 2019
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- An applicant must hold a Degree in Electrical Engineering or any equivalent qualification from any University or Institutions recognized by the Government or he/she must be Associated Member of the Institution of Engineers of India in Electrical Engineering.
- Applicants must have attained the age of 21st years and must not be above the age of 32 years on the 01st day of January 2019
- However, as per Every on 1st day of January 2016, 1st day of January 2017 and 1st day of January 2018 shall also be eligible to apply for the one time age relaxation i.e. he/she must have been born not earlier than 02nd January 1984 and or later than 01st January 1998
- Age relaxation for applicants in different categories shall be as per Government Rules prescribed for the purpose. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years of applicants belonging to the categories.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Selection Process
- The selection of applicants for recruitment to the above posts shall be made on the basis of objective type is written test and viva-voce test. There shall be 90% weightage on objective type is written test and 10% on viva voce test.
- Total marks of the examination shall be 400. The written test shall consist of 2 papers i.e. Paper-I and Paper-II and each paper shall carry 180 marks with 180 questions of 01 mark each. Viva voce test shall be for 40 marks. Each correct answer will carry one mark and there shall be a dedication of 0.25 mark for every wrong answer
- The duration of each paper shall be of 3 hours. The Commission shall prepare a common list of selected applicants arranged in order of merit equal to the number of the advertised vacancy on the basis of marks secured in objective type is written test and viva-voce test in respect of Assistant Executive Engineer (Electrical)
- The applicant is required to pay a non-refundable and non-adjustable fee of Rs.500/- only. Applicants belonging to SC/ST of Odisha only and PwD (whose disability is not less than 40%) are exempted from payment of this fee
- Deposit of application fee by way of any other mode, except SBI Challan, generated through the computer, shall not be accepted.
OPSC AEE Recruitment 2019 Application Form
- Applicants must go through details of this advertisement available on the website of the OPSC before filling up an online application
- Applicants must apply online through the website of OPSC opsconline.gov.in. Applications received through any other mode would not be accepted and summarily rejected.
- Before filling up the online application form, the applicants must go through the following documents available at OPSC portal
- Instruction to fill up the online application form
- Guideline for scanning and Uploading of Photograph, Full Signature, and Left-Hand Thumb Impression
For any technical guideline of filling up of online application form, the applicants may contact facilitation counter of O.C.A.C over Toll-Free No.: 180034506770 or 155335 between 10.30 am to 01.30 pm and 02.00 pm to 05.00 pm on my Odisha Govt. working day.