UPES MET 2020 University of Petroleum and Energy Studies for MBA Courses
UPES MET 2020 – University of Petroleum and Energy Studies (UPES) conducted UPES MET for the admission of applicants in MBA Courses. The UPES Management Entrance Test 2020 will be held on 27th to 29th January 2020. Interested applicants in studying Management from UPES can apply online now. Check out complete details of the UPES MET 2020 application form, important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, selection criteria and more details from this post.
UPES MBA Programs Details
- The key sectors of the economy are witnessing a growing demand for professionals with industry-focused managerial skills. It is in this respect that UPES College of Management and Economics Studies (CoMES) offers graduate and postgraduate programs that combine key facets of management and economic principles focused on the vital domains.
UPES Offers MBA Courses with Specialization in-
- Oil & Gas Management
- Energy Trading
- Power Management
- Aviation Management
- Port & Shipping Management
- Urban Infrastructure & Smart Cities
- Logistics & Supply Chain Management
- International Business Management
- Business Analytics in academic collaboration with IBM
- Human Resources Mgt./Marketing Mgt./Financial & Accounting Management/Operations Management
Duration of Course: 2 years
UPES MET 2020 Important Dates
- Application Start Date: October 2019 (Started)
- Last Date for Registration: 23rd January 2020
- Admit Cards to be released: To be announced
- UPES MET 2020 Exam Date: 27th – 29th January 2020
- Mode of Exam: Online
- Declaration of Result: To be announced
- The GD-PI schedule
- The GD-PI Schedule for the month of July 2020 is given below. Students having valid UPESMET Result or valid CAT/XAT/MAT/CMAT & NMAT score can appear directly for the GD-PI.
- Mumbai, Hyderabad, Lucknow, Jaipur: 08th November 2019
- Kolkata, Patna, Dehradun, New Delhi, Bhopal: 08th November 2019
Eligibility Criteria for UPES MBA Entrance Exam 2020
- Applicants with a minimum of 50% marks in class 10th and 12th and in graduation can seek admission to a UPES – MBA Programs by taking the UPES Management Test (UPESMET 2020).
- MBA Energy Trading: Minimum 50% marks X & XII (or) Graduation in Commerce /Economics /mathematics/Statistics /CA/ICWA/Engineering/B.Sc. (PCM) with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
- MBA Oil & Gas Management; Power Mgt.; Urban Infrastructure & Development; MBA Port & Shipping Mgt.: Minimum 50% marks in X & XII, Engineering /B.Sc. (PCB).
- MBA Aviation Mgt.; Logistics & Supply Chain Mgt.; International Business; Human Resources/Marketing/Financial & Accounting/Operations Management): Minimum 50% marks in X & XII, Engineering /B.Sc. (PCB).
- MBA Business Analytics: Minimum 50% marks in X & XII (or); B. Tech/BE in any discipline, B.Sc. (PCM) or B.Sc. (Maths), BA (Economics/Maths), B.Com pass or Honours, BBA with minimum 50% marks from a recognized University.
UPES MET 2020 Selection Procedure
- Admission to UPES MBA Programs is Open through two Pathways:
- Non-Examination Pathway – CAT/MAT/XAT/CMAT//GMAT followed by Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
- If you fulfill our eligibility criteria (Minimum 50 % marks in class 10th and 12th, as well as in graduation – Appeared but Result awaited can also apply) and have any of the following test scores
- MBA Port & Shipping Mgt. /Aviation Mgt./Urban Infrastructure & Smart Cities/Business Analytics/ MBA General Mgt. with Specialization in HR / Operations/Mkt/Finance)
- Minimum MAT/CMAT score of 75 Percentile
- Minimum CAT/XAT score of 70 Percentile
- MBA Oil & Gas Mgt./Logistics & Supply Chain Mgt. /Power Mg/Energy Trading /International Business
- Minimum MAT/CMAT score of 80 Percentile
- Minimum CAT/XAT score of 75 Percentile
- NOTE: NMAT Score – Minimum required score is 140
- Exam Pathway – Apply for UPES Management Entrance Test 2020
- Applicants whose CAT/ XAT/ MAT/CMAT scores do not meet our criteria, but they still have minimum 50% marks in Class 10th and Class 12th and in graduation, can seek admission to UPES MBA programs by taking the UPES Management Entrance Test
UPES MET 2020 Test Scheme
- General English: Reading Comprehension, Verbal Reasoning, Verbal Ability – 35 questions
- Quantitative: Data Interpretation & Data Sufficiency – 35 questions
- General Awareness: General Knowledge, Current Affairs, Business Scenario – 35 questions
- Analytical & Logical Reasoning – 35 questions
- Total no. of Questions – 140 questions
Reservation of Seats
- For Uttarakhand Bonafide resident applicants: 15% of the seats in all programs will be reserved for the resident of Uttarakhand subject to producing “Sthai Niwas Praman Patra certificate”.
- These seats will be filled by a separate merit list declared for Uttarakhand resident applicants. However in the event of the seats remaining unfilled by the stipulated date in the above-mentioned category the same shall be treated as unreserved.
- 5% seats in each program for 25% tuition fee waiver in 1st semester
- Minimum 80 percentile in CAT/XAT
- Minimum 90 percentile in MAT, NMAT, UPESMET & CMAT
UPES MET 2020 Application Form
Interested and eligible applicants can fill their application form for admission into MBA Course. Application Form can be filled online from the website www.upes.ac.in
Applicants can apply by any one of the following methods:
- By Demand Draft: Applicants can purchase the UPES Prospectus & Application Form by sending a Demand Draft of Rs.1850/- in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi to “University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Enrolment Office, 210, 2nd Floor, Okhla Industrial Estate, Phase III, New Delhi-110020”.
- By Cash: Applicants can purchase UPES Prospectus and Application on a Cash Payment of Rs.1750/- from admission counters at Ahmedabad, Chandigarh, Cochin, Coimbatore, Delhi, Dehradun, Hyderabad, Kolkata and Mumbai
- By Online: Applicants can apply online by paying Rs.1850/-
- You can also purchase Prospectus & Application form by Demand Draft/Cash
- Applicants can collect UPES Prospectus & Application Form by sending a Demand Draft in favour of “UPES Fee Account”, payable at New Delhi/Dehradun along with request letter or by Cash Payment from admission counters at Ahmedabad/ Chandigarh/ Cochin/ Coimbatore/ Delhi / Dehradun/ Hyderabad/ Kolkata/ Mumbai
Cost of Prospectus & Application Form
- For Indian Resident – By Demand Draft / Online/Cash – Rs.1850/- for all Programs
- For Foreign Resident – Fee US$ 75 (as per prevailing Indian conversion rate)
- For clarifications, please send the email at [email protected] or Call Toll Free: 1800-102-8737
- For any query, applicants are requested to check the official website: www.upes.ac.in