Xavier University MSc Economics Admission 2019: Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) has invited applications for admission to Master of Science (MSc) in Economics offered in Xavier School of Economics (XSE) Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB) for 2019-21 sessions. Check out the complete details like important dates, application process, selection process, duration, etc for Xavier University MSc Economics Admission 2019.
Xavier University Admission 2019 in MSc Economics
Duration of Courses: 2 years (full time)
Xavier University Program Offered 2019
- Postgraduate Program in Economics (M.Sc.-Economics). Inherits 30 years of excellence in Management education at XIMB
Xavier University MSc Economics Admission 2019 Important Dates
- Last Date to fill up the Application Form is 31st March 2019
Xavier University MSc Economics Admission 2019 Application Process
- Applicants are required to fill-up the application form online at: xub.edu.in
- Step 1: Fill up the “Login Details” (in the Next page) to create and receive by email a unique XID/Username and Password for applying to XUB. If you have already received your XID/Username and Password, then login as per Step 2.
- Step 2: Login with your XID/Username and Password. Fill up the Personal Details, Academic Details, Professional Details, choose the program/s you want to apply for and the respective test option/s, upload your photo & signature and Submit. (You may keep ready the scanned/digital images of your photo/signature in JPEG format, in advance. The dimensions of photo may be of about 200 x 250 pixels, and the signature may be of about 250 x 125 pixels, both images within 50 kb each in size).
- Step 3: Pay the application fee through the Payment Gateway. (Application fee is Rs.1500/-).
- If you have filled the application form and paid the application fee successfully, you will receive the confirmation by email regarding the acceptance of your online application form.
About Xavier University
Xavier University was the first Catholic institution of higher learning in the Northwest Territory and is the fourth oldest Jesuit University and the sixth oldest Catholic university in the United States. The school was founded in 1831 as a men’s college in downtown Cincinnati next to St. Francis Xavier Church on Sycamore Street. The Athenaeum, as it was then called, was dedicated to the patronage of Saint Francis Xavier by Bishop Edward Fenwick on October 17, 1831. Upon Bishop John Baptist Purcell’s request, the Society of Jesus took control of The Athenaeum in 1840, and the name was changed to St. Xavier College in honor of the 16th century Jesuit missionary, St. Francis Xavier who, like the founder of the Jesuits, Ignatius Loyola, was a Spanish Basque.
Xavier University MSc Economics Eligibility Criteria 2019
- Minimum three-year Bachelor’s degree in Economics, with at least 55% marks in aggregate, from a recognized University. Or a bachelor’s degree with first class in any discipline (preferably in quantitative-based subjects of Natural and Biological Sciences, or in technical subjects such as Engineering/Technology)
- Final year degree students, who expect to complete their final examinations and other requirements for obtaining the degree by 15th June 2019, can also apply.
Xavier University MSc Economics Selection Process
- The eligible applicants will have to appear for admission test and/or personal interview to be conducted by Xavier University Bhubaneswar in May or June 2019
- The final selection will be based on the applicant’s performance in the admission test and/or Personal Interview and will take into account the past academic record and relevant work experience.
Xavier University Bhubaneswar (XUB)
Xavier University Bhubaneswar, Plot no. 12 (a), Nijigada Kurki, Harirajpur-752050 Puri dt. Odisha Cell & Land lines: +91-7077704688, +91-0674-6647 718/7714/7715/7706, Email firstname.lastname@example.org, Website www.xub.edu.in