UGVCL Apprentice 2022 Important Dates
– Starting Date of Online Form Submission: 10th May 2022
– End Date of Online Form Submission: 30th May 2022
UGVCL Apprentice 2022 Vacancies
– Number of Posts: 56 Vacancy (It may vary as per the target given by GUVNL)
Graduate Apprentice (Electrical) -
Passed with a Minimum of 55% in Regular B.E/B.Tech in Electrical Engineering from the year 2019 to 2021 is granted by a statutory University.
– Candidate shall be up to 28 years for unreserved candidate 05 years relaxation shall be given for reserved category.
Selection for engagement of Apprentices would be on the merit prepared based on marks obtained by the candidate in the result of degree examination subject to documents verification
Present Stipend is Rs. 9000/- per month which GUVNL may amend from time to time during the Apprentice engagement period.
– Candidates are requested to visit
for regular updates regarding further instructions.