Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2018 – ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship online applications are opened for the year 2018-19. The scholarship program is only for students residing near the ACC Plant located across Pan India. ACC Vidyasaarathi Scholarship for students pursuing UG, ITI, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech Course. The scholarship program is designed for the applicants pursuing any graduation course like Bachelors of Science, Commerce, Arts or any other bachelor’s or equivalent course. This scholarship program is only for students residing near the ACC Plant located across Pan India. This scheme is not applicable for ACC employees and their Children.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship last date to apply extended to October 07th 2018
Check out Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2019
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Details 2018
Check out the complete details like last date, eligibility criteria, application form, scholarship amount, faqs and more details about Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2018.
Also check out Vidyasaarathi Renewal Scholarship 2018
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2018 last date to apply
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Start Date: August 01st, 2018
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Last Date of Submission of Form:
September 30th, 2018 extended to October 07th 2018
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Details 2018 (Amount)
- Under Graduate – Students can receive financial aid upto INR – 5000.00
- Diploma – Students can receive financial aid upto INR – 20000.00
- ITI – Students can receive financial aid upto INR – 20000.00
- B.E./B.Tech. – Students can receive financial aid upto INR – 30000.00
Also See: Scholarships 2018
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Application Form 2018
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2018 Application Form – Vidyasaarathi Portal has provided the single window for Students to access information about various Scholarship schemes provided by Fund Provider and make applications for Educational Scholarship.
If you want to apply for education Scholarship on Vidyasaarathi portal, you must register on the portal. Please provide essential details as mentioned in the registration form.
- Please ensure that the registration details filled in are correct
- Please enter the password in the required format
Guidelines for Registering on Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Name- Please enter student name same at all places in your Scholarship application
- Mobile Number- Enter a valid mobile number. The student can provide a mobile number of parent/guardian
- Email ID- Enter a valid email ID. Email ID will not be allowed to change. All necessary communications will be sent on this email ID.
Just follow the below steps to apply for the Vidyasaarathi Scholarship 2018
There are 3 easy steps to Apply for Scholarship.
- Sign Up: Register in Vidyasaarathi Portal
- Complete Profile: Complete the profile information with all necessary details
- Search & Apply: Search for relevant schemes in which you are eligible and apply for the scholarship
- Sign Up: Visit the Vidyasaarathi official website through the URL https://www.vidyasaarathi.co.in/Vidyasaarathi/index
- Then Click the Sign-Up link in the right top corner of the home page.
Vidyasaarathi Scholarship Eligibility Criteria 2018
- Under Graduate Course – Minimum 50% in HSC.
- E/B.Tech – Minimum 50% in HSC, Minimum 50% in Diploma.
- ITI – Minimum 35% in SSC.
- Diploma – Minimum 50% in SSC.
- The scheme is available to the only student whose family income is between 0.00 – 500000.00.
- This scheme is not applicable for ACC employees and their Children.
Domicile Certificate; Proof of Identity; Proof of Address; Class 10th, 12th Mark sheet 1st year passing mark sheet (for 2nd year students); 2nd year passing mark sheet (for 3rd year students); Student Bank Passbook; Admission confirmation letter; College fees receipts; Latest Income certificate; Optional document PAN No/Voter id card/Passport All documents uploaded shall be clear and must be in .jpeg or .png file only.
Vidyasaarathi is a technology-enabled initiative by NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited (NSDL e-Gov) to bridge the gap in education finance in the country through an online platform. Students can search and apply for various education finance schemes they are qualified for. Fund providers, industries, and corporates can promote skill development by designing education finance schemes in Vidyasaarathi and manage these schemes
The solution would help manage the entire online education finance application lifecycle i.e. submission and review of an application, award of scholarship, disbursement of funds, and renewal of education finance. Vidyasaarathi is positioned as a user-friendly, transparent, and demand-driven platform which will help the corporate sector in playing a positive role in developing education finance for the Indian society at large.
Vidyasaarathi proposes to effectively bring together various stakeholders in the education ecosystem. The solution would help manage the entire online scholarship application lifecycle i.e. submission and review of the scholarship application, award of scholarship, disbursement of funds, and renewal of scholarships. Vidyasaarathi aspires to empower the fund providers as well as students to develop an ecosystem that benefits all stakeholders.
Vidyasaarathi for Student:
Due to unaffordable and increasing fees structure of the higher education in India, many students misses out on the higher education due to lack of funds. Those students that are willing to pursue higher education and need financial support can use Vidyasaarathi platform to avail the required financial support. Students seeking for education scholarship can search and apply for various education finance schemes that they are qualified for.
FAQs (Most Asked Questions)
- Information about various educational scholarships.
- Apply to multiple Educational Scholarships & Schemes.
- Facility for Corporates to download Students Scholarship Applications & Review the same.
- Facility for Educational Institutes/Corporates to register online.
- Login to our website : www.vidyasaarathi.co.in
- Click on the “Sign Up” button at the extreme top most right hand corner
- Fill the basic required fields
- Click on the “Submit” button to create your account on vidyasaarathi
- Please note, the activation link would be sent to your registered email id
- Once email id is verified, click on the “login” button
The applicant must “login” to Vidyasaarathi Portal then fill-up the basic profile and scholarship scheme-specific details with all the necessary mandatory fields.
However, for eligible scheme and matching to your profile. You have to login on vidyasaarathi portal fill the profile and submit then click on ‘Search & Apply Schemes’ tab.
• Document uploaded is not genuine or not available to verify
• Student delay in replying of entity query.
The selection of an applicant for a scholarship is completely under the purview of the entity and it has the right to award the scholarship to anyone it feels appropriate. Further, they have the reject any application without stating any reason for the same.