UWE Bristol Phd Studentship 2019 – UWE Bristol, UK has invited applications for Phd Studentship Programs for January 2019. A Partnership Phd studentship opportunity located in the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences at UWE Bristol supported by a living stipend and tuition fees at Home/ EU rates. Check out the complete details on this page like application form, dates, eligibility criteria, scholarship award and more details about UWE Bristol Phd Studentship 2019.
UWE Bristol Phd Studentship in the Faculty of Health and Applied Sciences 2019
About the Studentship
- This exciting Phd opportunity is in partnership with West Wales Prostate Cancer charity, in an emerging area of diagnosing disease non-invasively using volatile (small molecules which can give samples a characteristic smell) markers of disease.
- The project will be focused on the analysis of volatile markers from the urine of prostate cancer sufferers and hospital controls. There has been much anecdotal evidence of dogs that are able to sniff out cancer.
- The studentship will start on 01st January 2019 and consists of an annual tax-free stipend of £14,777, subject to satisfactory progress, for three years
- In addition, full-time tuition fees will be covered for the length of the funding period.
- The studentship will only fully fund applicants who are eligible for Home/EU fees. Applicants who are normally required to cover international fees will have to cover the difference between the Home/EU and the overseas tuition fee rates.
Check out: Scholarships 2019
UWE Bristol Phd Studentship Application Form 2019
- Download and complete the Graduate School studentship application form and send it directly to the UWE Bristol Graduate School.
- Please ensure you include the title of the research project you propose to undertake, and detail why you are interested in undertaking this PhD project and what relevant knowledge, experience and qualifications you would bring to the research
- Please see the Graduate School studentship application guidance notes for further information about how to complete the application form.
- For an informal discussion about the studentship, please contact Dr Ben de Lacy Costello Ben.DeLacyCostello@uwe.ac.uk
UWE Bristol Phd Studentship Dates 2019
- The closing date for Application: 05th November 2018
- The start date of this Phd Studentship: 01st January 2019
Check out: Phd Admissions
- A minimum of a good honours degree (minimum of upper second class honours degree) in a relevant scientific discipline (Chemical, Forensic, Biological or Biomedical Sciences).
- A recognized English language qualification is required.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tel: +44 (0)117 9656261