UPSE Engineering Services Exam 2017 Online Application Process
Last date for Submission of Applications is October 26th 2016.
How to Apply – UPSC ESE 2017 ..?
Applicants are required to apply online using the link www.upsconline.nic.in
Detailed instructions for filling up online applications are available on the above mentioned website The applicants are advised to submit only single application; however, if due to any unavoidable situation, if he/she submits another/multiple applications, then he/she must ensure that application with the higher RID is complete in all respects like applicants’ details, examination centre, photograph, signature, fee etc The applicants who are submitting multiple applications should note that only the applications with higher RID (Registration ID) shall be entertained by the commission and fee paid against one RID shall not be adjusted against any other RID.
All Applicants, whether already in Govt. service, or in Govt. owned industrial undertakings or other similar organizations or in private employment, should apply online direct to the commission.
Persons, already in Govt. service whether in a permanent or temporary capacity or as work-charged employees other than causal or daily rated employees or those serving under public enterprises are, however, required to inform their Head of Office/Department that they have applied for the examination.
Applicants should note that in case communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to the Applicants applying for/appearing at the Examination, their application will be liable to be rejected/candidature will be liable to be cancelled.
The Applicants applying for the examination should ensure that they fulfil all the eligibility conditions for admission to the examination.
Their admission at all the stages of examination for which they are admitted by the Commission (written examination and interview test) will be purely provisional, subject to their satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
If on verification at any time before or after the written examination or interview test, it is found that they do not fulfil any of the eligibility conditions, their candidature of the examination will be cancelled by the Commission.
Applicants are requested to keep ready the attested copies of the following documents for submission to the commission soon after the declaration of the results of the written examination which is likely to be declared in the month of December, 2017.
Certificate of age, certificate of educational qualification, certificate in support of claim to belong to SC/ST/OBC wherever applicable, certificate in support of claim for age/fee concession, wherever applicable.
Immediately after the declaration of the written results successful Applicants will be required to fill in detailed application form online.
The Online Applications can be filled upto October 26th 2016 till 11.59pm after which the link will be disabled.
More details applicants visit the UPSC Website www.upsconline.nic.in
Also See..Study Materials..
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam: Mechanical Engineering Previous Years Papers’ (Solved) (Old Edition)
- UPSC-IES Engineering Services Exam – Civil Engineering Previous Years Papers (Solved) (up-to-date)
- Mechanical Engineering (Conventional and Objective Type): Conventional and Objective Types
- UPSC Engineering Services Exam: Electrical Engineering Previous Years Papers’ (Solved) (Old Edition)
- A Handbook on Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Military Engineering Services (MES): MATE (SSK) Recruitment Exam Guide (Hindi)
- Civil Engineering : Objective Type and Conventional Questions and Answer
- UPSC-ES Civil Engineering (Engineering Services Exam) PB
- Chapterwise Solved Papers (2013 – 2000) IES Indian Engineering Services Objective Paper Electrical Engineering (Papers1 & 2)