MLIS Admission 2018 | Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) Admission 2018
University of Calcutta MLIS Degree Admission 2018: Department of Library and Information Science, University of Calcutta (Kolkata) has been invited applications for admission to Master of Library and Information Science (MLIS) Course scheduled to be conducted during January 2018 – December 2019.
Intake Capacity: 20 (60% direct admission for CU students according to marks and remaining 40% from rest applicants (CU and other University) by Admission Test (merit wise)).
University of Calcutta MLIS Eligibility Criteria 2018
Applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications – A Bachelor Degree with Honours (10 + 2+ 3) or Master’s Degree in any stream from this University or any other recognized Universities in India and abroad will be eligible for admission to the 2-yr Integrated B.Lib.I.Sc.-M.Lib.I.Sc. Course.
University of Calcutta Selection Process 2018
Selection will be made as per university rules; admission will be made strictly on basis of merit, and selection list will be displayed on the notice board; no personal communication will be made with the selected applicants.
University of Calcutta Application Form 2018
Application form can be downloaded from the official website of the University of Calcutta www.caluniv.ac.in
Duly filled-in-Application in the prescribed form available at the University website accompanied by the counterpart of receipt on payment of Rs.300/- (for General and OBC applicants) and Rs.150/- (for SC/ST/PH applicants) at University Cash Counter, will be received by the Dept. of Library & Information Science, Asutosh Building (3rd Floor), College Street, Kolkata-700073 from 11.00 am to 02.00 pm.
Applicants must possess the following minimum qualifications; admission will be made in order of merit with reservations (SC/ST/OBC and PH) as per prescribed norms.
Forms sent by post will not be accepted.
University of Calcutta MLIS Admission Last Date 2018
Last Date of Submission of Application Form: May 15th 2018
Date of Admission Test: May 20th 2018
Tentative Date of Publication of Merit List: May 31st 2018
Tentative Date of Counseling cum Admission: June 05th 2018
Tentative Date of Commencement of Classes: June 06th 2018