BEd Admission 2018 at University of North Bengal
University of North Bengal BEd Admission 2018: The University of North Bengal has invited applications for admission to B.Ed course in the following Colleges under the University of North Bengal for the session 2018:
- Coochbehar B.Ed Training College, Tengonmari, P.O., Rajarhat, Dist.: Coochbehar
- Vidyasagar College of Education, Rupandighi, P.O., Phansidewa, Dist.: Darjeeling
- Kabiguru Rabindranath College of Education, P.O., Gosairhat Bandar, Dist.: Coochbehar
- Dhupguri College of Education (B.Ed), Roy Para, Ward No.: XVI, PO, Dhupguri, Dist. Jalpaiguri
- Alipurduar B.Ed Training College, Vill., Pakuritala, Dist.: Alipurduar
- Pragati College of Education, Lutia Jote, P.O., New Chumta, Dagapur
- Manoranjan Saha Memorial B.Ed College, Vill.: Uttar Mouamari, Dist.: Jalpaiguri
- Eastern Booars B.Ed Training College, P.O., Bhatibari, Dist.: Alipurduar
Applicants with at least 50% marks (45% for SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities) either in the Bachelor’s Degree and/or in the Master’s Degree or any other qualification equivalent thereto.
No applicant will get grade marks for both Honours and General in the degree level examination
For all honours applicants, the percentage of marks shall be calculated strictly based on marks received in the Honours subject.
Age Limit: Age not more than 35 years on 01st July 2018 (for fresher applicants only)
Reservation: Reservation of seats for applicants shall be strictly as per Govt. order.
B.Ed Application Form – How to Apply?
Online application forms will be available at the University of North Bengal website www.nbu.ac.in from May 01st 2018.
The filled in application forms must be submitted online along with an online payment of Rs.500/- (Rs.200/- for SC/ST applicants).
The Payment of Exam Fee will be made online through Credit Card/Debit Card & Net Banking through the payment gateway available on the University website while filling the application form.
Online Application Form of NBU B.Ed Admission 2018 will be available from May 01st 2018