Cornell University USA announced UG Programs 2017
Cornell University (CU), USA has invited applications for admission to undergraduate programs offered at school of Agriculture and Life Sciences, Architecture, Art, and Planning, Arts and Sciences, Business, Hotel Administration, Engineering, Human Ecology, Industrial and Labor Relations for 2017 sessions.
Applicant must have a High School Diploma or Equivalent.
All international students must have either SAT or ACT score.
Applicants must have one of the following English requirements:
TOEFL Score: 100 (Internet-based exam) and 600 (paper exam).
IELTS Score: 7.
How to Apply?
Applicants can apply online by making a Payment of $80.
Cornell uses the Common Application (CA) or the Universal College Application (UCA), both of which can be completed and submitted online. Students will choose one format to submit all required application materials. Please do not mix-and-match or duplicate CA and UCA submitted application forms.
There is no selection procedure, Applicants can apply directly.
Application deadline: November 01st 2016 (Tuesday)
Tips on Applying
Here are some helpful tips about applying to Cornell:
- Give yourself enough time before the application deadline to complete both the application and supplemental information.
- Be sure to carefully review the information online about the college or school to which you’re applying. Understanding the college/school you want to attend will be a big help when writing your college interest essay.
- Spend time on your essay and research the academic area(s) you’re applying to! Admission committees want to know that Cornell is a good fit for your academic interests…and that you are a good fit for them.
- Provide your guidance counselor and teachers with advance notice of your intention to apply to Cornell.
- If mailing materials, pages may get separated, so include your full name and date of birth on each page mailed. For groupings of multiple pages, please use paper clips (do not staple).
- Carefully type your email address on all of the application materials. Make sure to check your email for important information and that your settings allow you to receive email from Cornell.
- After completing your application, save copies for yourself.
- Set up your online application status account by following the instructions you will receive by email after submitting your application.
- When submitting your application online, be sure to click “Submit/Send” for both the application and the supplement.