UGC NET 2019 application form is created obtainable from the month of March 2019. NTA owes the authority to conduct the UGC NET 2019. UGC net is conducted for the assistant professor or junior research fellowship for Indian national voters solely. Eligible applicants also can apply for the post of assistant professor in numerous universities and institutions. In this page, applicants can get the whole details on UGC net application form 2019. Applicants can get the complete details like application form, dates, apply online form, how to fill apply online, eligibility, etc on UGC NET 2019 application form in this page.
UGC NET 2019 Application Form
UGC NET Application Form 2019– Applicants can fill the application through online mode only. This exam is organized by the National Testing Agency (NTA) on behalf of UGC. It is a national level eligibility test. It is the eligibility test for Indian nationals to become an Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship.
- Applicants should go through the guidelines given below to fill the UGC NET application form.
- Applicants can fill the UGC NET 2019 application form through online mode.
- The applicants can apply online from the first week of March 2019.
- The last date for applying online will be the second week of April 2019.
- Applicants have to fill the application form, upload the required images, pay the fee and take the confirmation page printout.
- Do not send the printout of the confirmation page to the NTA office.
UGC NET Application Fee
Applicants can remit the application fee through credit/debit card or e-Challan (in cash to Syndicate /Canara/ ICICI bank). The application fee will be non-refundable or non-transferable in any circumstances. The application fee is given in below table:
UGC NET Application Dates 2019
Check out here the tentatively updated application dates of UGC NET 2019.
|Releasing of notification||February 2019|
|Opening of online of application||1st week of March 2019|
|Last date of applying||2nd week of April 2019|
|Correction in application form||April 2019|
|Date of examination||July 2019|
How to Apply for UGC NET 2019
Applicants can check the UGC NET 2019 Apply online procedure:
- Go to the official website (link will be given above).
- Click on ‘Apply for UGC NET 2019’ link.
- Read the generated instructions and click on ‘Proceed to Apply Online’ link.
- Enter the basic details like your name; email Id and Date of birth to get application number.
- After that click on ‘Submit’ button and application number will be generated.
- Now, fill the other required details in the application form and upload the photograph and signature.
- Upload photograph of minimum 4kb to 40 kb and signature of minimum 4kb to 30 kb in JPEG format.
- After that, select the payment mode to submit the fee.
- After successful payment of application fee, applicant should check the fee payment status.
- If fee payment is ‘OK’, then only applicant can print the confirmation page.
UGC NET Eligibility Criteria 2019
The complete eligibility criteria for JRF and Assistant professor programs is given below:
- For Junior Research Fellowship, the upper age limit is 30 years as on 1st January 2019.
- No age limit for the Assistant Professor.
- The relaxation in the upper age limit for OBC-NCL, SC, ST, PwD and women category will be 5 years.
- Relaxation will also be provided to the research experience and LL.M Degree (3 years) holders.
Qualifying Exam: Applicants those have the Master’s degree or equivalent from a university recognized by UGC can apply, PhD applicants can also apply.
Minimum Marks: It is necessary to have at least 55% marks in aggregate in the master’s degree. 50% marks for reserved categories.
Appearing Applicants: Appearing in the final semester of the master’s degree can also apply.
Relaxation: There is a 5% of relaxation for PhD degree holders in aggregate marks. Such applicants should have the Master’s degree examination which should be completed by 19th September 1991.
Exemption (Eligibility for Assistant professor)
NET/SET/SLET will be the minimum eligibility criteria for the Assistant Professors.
Applicants those passed the UGC/CSIR JRF examination prior to 1989 are exempted to appear in the exam.
For SET Applicants: Those qualified the SET (held prior to 1st June 2002) are exempted from appearing in NET. Such applicants can apply for the post of Assistant Professor anywhere in India. Those cleared the SET (1st June 2002 onwards) are eligible to apply for the post of Assistant Professor only in the Universities/colleges situated in the state from where they have cleared their SET.
Also check out: UGC NET admit card 2019
UGC NET 2019 Answer Key
After the successful completion of NET examination, the exam conducting authority will release the answer key for all papers. The answer key for each paper will be released separately.
Applicants can challenge the OMR Sheet/answer key. For challenging the questions, applicants have to pay the Rs. 1000/- for each question. After revaluation of the objection from the applicants, the final answer key will be released.