UDAAN Scholarship 2017 – Eligibility, Application Form, Date
UDAAN Scholarship Program 2017 | CBSE Scholarship | UDAAN CBSE 2017
UDAAN Scholarship for 1000 Girl Students (Class 11 & 12) preparation to Engineering Colleges.
UDAAN Scholarship by CBSE – udaan eligibility udaan application form, registration, selection process, application deadlines, reservation, udaan scholarship for girls students and more details
Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has invited application for UDAAN Scholarship 2017 for Girls students studying in KVs/JNVs/Government schools of any recognized Board in India/CBSE affiliated Private Schools to join.
Who can join the CBSE Udaan Program for Girls 2017?
The program is open to Indian citizens residing in India only. All girl students studying in classes XI only from KVs/ NVs/ other Govt. run schools affiliated to any Board in India are eligible to apply based on criteria given above.
The selection of the students will be based on merit and will be considered against the city option made by the applicant.
UDAAN Scholarship Eligibility 2017
Girl students currently enrolled in Class XI in PCM stream.
Minimum 70% marks in Class X overall and 80% marks in Science and Mathematics; for Boards, which follow CGPA, a minimum CGPA of 8 and a GPA of 9 in Science and Mathematics.
The annual family income should be less than 6 lakh per annum.
Reservation as per JEE (Advanced)
- OBC (NCL) – 27%, SC-15%, ST-7.5%
- PWD-3% of seats in every category
For Class XII students, a minimum of 75% marks in PCM in Class XI in addition to the Class X requirements.
The selection of the students will be based on merit and will be considered against the city chosen by the applicant for the weekly virtual contact classes.
Preference will be given to girl students from the economically disadvantaged background.
UDAAN Scholarship Selection Criteria 2017
- The program is open to citizens of India residing in India only.
- All girl students studying in classes XI only from KVs/ NVs/ other Government run Schools affiliated to any Board in India are eligible to apply based on criteria given above.
- The selection of the students will be based on merit and will be considered against the city option made by the applicant for the weekly personal contact classes.
- 1000 girl students enrolled in Class XI and XII in the current session will be selected; 500 girl students selected will be from Open category and 500 will belong to SC/ST/Backward Class.
- v) Preference will be given to girl students from the financially weaker section where the combined family income should be less than INR 600000 per annum for General and Backward Class applicants.
UDAAN Application Form 2017 | UDAAN Registration Form
All interested Girls who want to fill the application form for UDAAN scheme they are required to apply online at the official website of CBSE which is www.cbse.nic.in or www.cbseacademic.in.
You can also apply online at our website www.cbseacademic.in or submit a copy of the application to anyone of the CBSE City Coordinators in the list of cities given.
UDAAN Scholarship Application Deadlines
Date of Applying Online: 18th July to 31st July 2017
UDAAN Scholarship | UDAAN 2017 | UDAAN Scholarship Program 2017 | CBSE Scholarship | UDAAN CBSE 2017