UCEED Eligibility 2018 | UCEED 2018 Eligibility, Age Limit
UCEED Eligibility Criteria 2018 | UCEED 2018 Education Qualification | UCEED Age Limit
The applicant, including a foreign national, must fulfill each and every one of the following three criteria to appear in UCEED 2018.
UCEED 2018 Age Limit: The applicant should have been born on or after 01st October 1998 if belonging to the GEN or OBC-NCL category and on or after 01st October 1993 if belonging to the SC/ST or PwD Category.
The number of attempts: Applicant can attempt UCEED for a maximum of two times and that too in consecutive years; note that UCEED score is valid for one year, and only for admissions in the corresponding academic year.
Qualifying Exam: The applicant should have passed the qualifying examination (Class XII or equivalent) in 2017, OR appearing in 2018. Students from ALL STREAMS (Science, Commerce, and Arts & Humanities) are eligible.
Those who appeared for the first time in their qualifying examination in 2016 or earlier are NOT eligible.
UCEED 2018 Qualifying Examination
- The final exam of the 10+2 system, conducted by a Central or State Board recognized by the Association of Indian Universities (www.aiuweb.org).
- Intermediate or two-year Pre-University Exam conducted by a Board or University recognized by the AIU; final exam of the two-year course of the Joint Services Wing of the National Defence Academy.
- Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Institute of Open Schooling with a minimum of five subjects; any Public School, Board or University exam in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the AIU.
- HSC vocational examination.
- A Diploma recognized by the All India Council for Technical Education or a State Board of Technical Education of at least 3 years duration.
- Any Public School, Board or University examination in India or in a foreign country recognized as equivalent to the 10+2 system by the Association of Indian Universities (AIU).
- High School Certificate Exam of the Cambridge University or International Baccalaureate Diploma of the International Baccalaureate Office, Geneva.
- Applicants who have completed Class XII (or equivalent) exam outside India or from a Board not specified above should produce a certificate from the Association of Indian Universities to the effect that the exam they have passed is equivalent to the Class XII exam.
- In case the Class XII exam is not a public examination, the applicant must have passed at least one public (Board or Pre-University) exam earlier.
- UCEED 2018 Notification and Dates
- UCEED 2018 Registration
- UCEED Syllabus 2018
- UCEED Question Paper 2018