TISS Mumbai Executive PG Diploma Admission 2016
TISS Mumbai Executive PG Diploma in Hospital Administration (EPGDHA) Admission 2016
Tata Institute of Social Sciences Mumbai has invited applications for admission to Executive PG Diploma in Hospital Administration (EPGDHA) Programs 2016 session.
Intake: 50, Application Form Fees: Rs.1000/-
Eligibility for Executive PG Diploma in Hospital Administration
Applicants must have (i) Medical Graduates or any graduates with 2 years of work experience must. (ii) Other bachelor’s degrees like Engineering, Law and in any discipline or other degree holders and have been working in hospitals at least 2 years. (iii) Applicant should be currently working in a hospital (iv) The minimum eligibility to apply is 45% of marks (35% for Scheduled Castes [Scs], Scheduled Tribes [STs] and OBC) or a Postgraduate degree. (v) Applicants Sponsored by hospitals will be given preference in admission
How to Apply?
Applicants are required to apply online through the E-application process only, please read through this page before filling in the application form. Applicants facing technical problems while filling in the application form may call 022-25525252 (Monday to Saturday – Timing 8:00 am to 8:00 pm).
However, applicants from remote places where no Internet and Telecommunication facilities are available can get a printed copy of the application form from the Institute. Please send request for printed form by Speed Post with application fees to Asisistant Registrar (Academic), Tata Institute of Social Sciences, Deonar Mumbai, 400088. Please note that applicants applying through the E-application form should not send the application form by post.
General Instructions about applying:
- Applicants can apply for only single programme.
- Applicants are requested to read through the eligibility criteria mentioned here before filling up the form.
- Applicants have to upload/ attach relevant certificates, please refer to the section ‘Certificates/ Documents’ below
- The application fees is Rs……./- (if being payed by Credit card/ Debit card/ Net Banking) or Rs……. + bank charges (if being payed through bank by cash). The Applicant has to pay this amount, he applies for. For more details refer to the section ‘Application fee payment’ below.
- A applicant can apply for single programme and pay for that programme. Should not fill more than one form. If a applicant is found to have filled more than one online form, all his applications will be cancelled.
Important Dates for EPGDHA 2016
Notification for admission (ad schedule/website display: January 11th, 2016
Application Process: Online
Information brochure with application form available on website: February 01st, 2016
Last date of submission of application form: April 29th, 2016 (Till 5.00 PM)
Interview date (Tentative): June 16th, 2016 and June 17th, 2016
Declaration of selection (On TISS website): June 30th, 2016
Last date of completing admission Procedure: July 14th, 2016