UTET Notification 2021 Out – Check Exam Date & Eligibility Criteria Details
UTET 2021 – The Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education (UBSE) has released the notification for the Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET I & II Exam), It will be held in 26th November 2021.
On qualifying the UTET Exam, aspirants become eligible to be appointed as teachers across Uttarakhand State. For more information regarding UTET 2021, it is advised to read this article completely.
UTET 2021 Important Dates
- Start date of the application process: 02nd September 2021
- Last date of submission of Application form: 30th September 2021
- Last date for fee submission: 30th September 2021
- Availability of UTET Admit Card: TBA
- Date of UTET I & II Examination: 26th November 2021
- Availability of Answer Key: TBA
- Declaration of UTET Result: TBA
Also See: WB SET 2021 Notification
Eligibility Criteria for UTET 2021
- It is always recommended to read all the eligibility criteria & fulfill the same before proceeding further
- Here in this section, candidates get the information regarding UTET-I & II eligibility criteria for both stages. Complete information of UTET Eligibility Criteria 2021, are as follows:
For UTET-I (Primary Level)
- 12th pass (or equivalent) with at least 50 percent marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (B.T.C./D.El. Ed.) passed or appearing in the final year. OR
- 12th pass (or equivalent) with minimum 45 percent marks and a 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (B.T.C./D.El. Ed.) as per NCTE regulations in 2002. OR
- 12th pass (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed.) OR
- 12th pass (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 2- year Diploma in Education (Special Education) OR
- Graduation with D.El.Ed/ B.T.C OR Graduation with 50% marks and B.Ed AND
- Qualified Shiksha Mitra Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed.), from IGNOU
For UTET-II (Upper Primary Level)
- Graduation (or equivalent) and 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education (B.T.C./D.El. Ed.) passed or appearing in final year. OR
- Graduation (or equivalent) with at least 50 percent marks and a Bachelor of Education degree (B.Ed / L.T./Shiksha Shastri, as a Regular candidate, passed or appearing in the final year. OR
- 12th pass (or equivalent) with at least 50 per cent marks and 4-year Bachelor of elementary education (B.El. Ed) passed or entered in the final year. OR
- 12th pass (or equivalent) with at least 50 percent marks and 4-year B.A./B.Sc. Ed or B.A.Ed / B.Sc. Ed. passed or appearing in the final year. OR
- Graduation (or equivalent) with at least 50 percent marks and B.Ed passed or appearing in the final year (Special Education). OR
- Graduation with B.Ed (Special Education) from RCI.
Also See: Maharashtra TET 2021
UTET 2021 Registration Process
How to Apply?
- Eligible and interested candidates are required to register and submit online form for the UTET (Uttarakhand TET) 2021-2022 through the website ubse.uk.gov.in or ukutet.com from 01st September to 30th September 2021
- Before applying online, keep ready scanned images of Photograph, Signature and Left hand Thumb Impression in jpg/jpeg format only. To apply online follow the important instructions below:
- Firstly go to ukutet.com and click on New Registration link. Read the provided instructions and then click on Proceed to Registration button (if not registered already). Thereafter submit the required details as Candidate name, Father’s name, Mobile number and Email ID. After submitting the details, your Login ID (registration number) and Password will be sent on the registered Mobile number/ Email ID.
UTET 2021 Application Form
- To complete the Application part, you will have to login to the website ukutet.com using your Login ID (registration number) and Password (sent on registered Mobile number). Now click on the Apply for UTET 2021 link and fill up all the required information (Mother name, Gender, Qualification, Eligibility code, Exam centers, Address, Photo ID etc) to complete the part. Thereafter upload your latest photograph (10 kb – 100 kb), signature (5 kb – 50 kb) and Left hand Thumb Impression (5 kb – 100 kb) in JPG format.
- Finally pay the examination fee (as applicable) and take a printout of the submitted application form for record or reference.
Also See: Tamil Nadu State Eligibility Test
Important Steps to submit UTET Online Application
- Step 1 – Fill Registration form
- Step 2 – Fill Application form
- Step 3 – Upload Photo, Signature and Left hand Thumb Impression
- Step 4 – Preview and Edit Application
- Step 5 – Pay Examination fee
- Step 6 – View/ Print Application form
- Candidates can appear in any one exam or both the exams at a time. Both (UTET 1 & 2) level exams will be conducted in two shifts on the same day
- If a candidate wants to appear in both the primary and upper primary level (UTET 1 & 2) exams, then only one application form will have to be filled and it has to be clearly marked at the place as specified on the application form.
General/ OBC Category
- Only UTET Paper 1 or Paper 2 – Rs 600/-
- Both UTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 – Rs 1000/-
SC/ ST/ PH Category
- Only UTET Paper 1 or Paper 2 – Rs 300/-
- Both UTET Paper 1 and Paper 2 – Rs 500/-
- You can pay the requisite examination fee through online payment mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card or Debit Card only.
UTET 2021 Exam Pattern
- It is of utmost importance to know the details of the UTET stage I & II’s exam pattern & its marking scheme. The UTET exam is being conducted on two different stages which are for primary – classes 1 to 5 (UTET-I) & upper primary- classes 6 to 8 (UTET-II). For more detailed information regarding UTET Exam Pattern 2021, go through this section carefully.
- Total number of questions: 150.
- Total number of marks: 150.
- Type of question: Multiple Choice based questions (MCQs).
- Duration of Examination: 2 hours & 30 mins.
- Language of Question Paper: Bilingual (Hindi & English).
- Candidates can check the image below image which contains the topics/subjects, the total number of questions from each subject/topic & marks distribution. Please take reference from the picture for clarifications & complete information.
UTET Qualifying Marks
- Aspirants have to obtain the minimum qualifying marks in order to clear the UTET exam. Check out the category-wise UTET qualifying marks below.
|OBC/PWD/Freedom Fighters/Former Soldier||50%|