UTET Notification 2022 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process & Apply Online
UTET 2022 Notification – Board of Secondary Education, Uttarakhand invites online Applications for the recruitment of Teachers Vacancies through Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET I & II Exam) 2022
The employment details about the posts, age limit, educational qualification, experience, and other conditions are given below as link. The candidates are requested to go through the details and ensure that they fulfill the minimum prescribed criteria before applying. Apply online on or Before 28/07/2022(Extended to 04-08-2022).
UTET Notification 2022 Highlights
- The candidates must check out the UTET Notification 2022 and the basic details about the UTET Exam 2022 by glancing at the following.
- Exam Name: Uttarakhand Teacher Eligibility Test (UTET)
- Conducting Body: Uttarakhand Board of Secondary education (UBSE)
- Exam Level: State
- Exam Shifts: 2
- Exam Centre: various districts of Uttarakhand State
Also See AP TET Recruitment 2022 Notification
UTET 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date to Apply Online: 01st July 2022
- Last Date to Apply Online: 28th July 2022 [04th August 2022 Extended] (5:00 pm)
- Last Date for Fee Submission: 05th August 2022 (11:59 pm)
- Correction Window: To be Notified
- Admit Card: To be Notified
- Date of Examination: To be Notified
- Answer Key: To be Notified
- Objection Window: To be Notified
- Result: To be Notified
UTET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates must go through the UTET Eligibility Criteria in detail.
- UTET-I: Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR Secondary (or it’s equivalent) with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor of Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR
- Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 2 year Diploma in Education (Special Education)*. OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) passed or appeared in the final year of two-year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR Candidates who possessed “Graduation with at least 50% marks and Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)” are now eligible for becoming teachers for Classes I-V: Primary Stage. Such Candidates has to mandatorily undergo a six month Bridge Course in Elementary Education recognized by the NCTE, within two years of such appointment as primary teacher.
- UTET II: Graduation and passed or appearing in the final year of 2- year Diploma in Elementary Education. OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed). OR Graduation with at least 45% marks and passed or appearing in 1-year Bachelor in Education (B.Ed), in accordance with the NCTE (Recognition Norms and Procedure). OR Senior Secondary (or it is equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in the final year of 4- year Bachelor in Elementary Education (B.El.Ed). OR Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in final year of 4- year B.A/B.Sc.Ed or B.A.Ed/B.Sc.Ed. OR Graduation with at least 50% marks and passed or appearing in 1- year B.Ed. (Special Education).
Also See UPSESSB Recruitment 2022
UTET 2022 Exam Pattern
- All questions in UTET will be Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs), with four alternatives out of which one answer will be correct. Each carries one mark and there will be no negative marking.
- There will be two papers of UTET.:
- Paper, I will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes I to V.
- Paper II will be for a person who intends to be a teacher for classes VI to VIII.
- Note: A person who intends to be a teacher for both levels (classes I to V and classes VI to VIII) will have to appear in both the papers (Paper I and Paper II).
|Exam Pattern – UTET Exam|
|Paper||Name of Subject||No. of Questions||Paper||Name of Subject||Number of Questions|
|UTET PAPER –I (class I- class V)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||PAPER –II (class VI- class VIII)||Child Development and Pedagogy||30|
|Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language I (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Language II (compulsory) and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Mathematics and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30||Mathematics & Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy|
Social Studies/Social Science and Subject concerned Pedagogy
|Environmental Studies and Subject concerned Pedagogy||30|
|Total Marks||150||Total Marks||150|
|Negative marking||No||Negative marking||No|
- UTET Exam will be held in two shifts. The timings of both the shifts are given below :
|UTET Exam Date||To be Notified|
|Entry in the Examination Centre||9:00 AM||1:00 PM|
|Checking of Admit Cards||09: 00 AM to 09:30 AM||1:00 PM to 01:30 PM|
|Distribution of Test Booklet||09:30 AM||01:30 PM|
|Seal of the Test Booklet To be Broken/|
Opened it to take out the Answer Sheet
|09:55 AM||01:55 PM|
|Last Entry in the Examination Centre||010:30 AM||02:30 PM|
|Test Commences||10:00 AM||02:00 PM|
|Test Concludes||12:30 Noon||04:30 PM|
- The UTET exam 2022 will be conducted in 29 cities across the state.
|Exam Centers||Exam Centers with code|
UTET 2022 Selection Process
- UTET is conducted to assess the eligibility of the candidates who are willing to work as teachers in different government and private schools in Uttarakhand. The UTET selection or exam process involves various stages such as the release of notification, the application process, the release of admit card, the conduct of the exam and the declaration of result.
Also See HP TET 2022 Notification
UTET 2022 Application Form
- All the candidates who want to make corrections to UTET 2022 application form can make corrections. Candidates must go through the following pointers to know what information they can change or correct during the correction process.
- The dates for the UTET Correction Window will be released later. UTET 2022 corrections can be done in the following things :
- Language 1
- Language 2
- Examination Centre
- Subject for Paper 2
UTET Notification 2022 & How To Apply?
- Candidates must check out the following instruction to go through the detailed UTET Application Guidelines in depth. The candidates will find other important details in the Uttarakhand TET 2022 Notification.
- Step 1: Applicants must go to the official website of the Uttarakhand Board of Secondary Education com
- Step 2: Fill in all the correct and complete details in the UTET Application Form after generating a registered id.
- Step 3: In the Application Form, applicants have to upload their scanned images of Photograph and Signature in jpg/jpeg format only.
- Step 4: Applicants can view and edit the data and photos if necessary after filling out the Application Form.
- Step 5: They should have to make the payment of the application fee through online mode by using Net Banking, Credit Card, or Debit Card only.
- Step 6: After final submission, applicants should have taken the printout of it for future use
- Here are the UTET Application Fees 2022 mentioned in detail
|Paper||For General/OBC||For SC/ST/PwD|
|UTET I||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-|
|UNIT II||Rs. 600/-||Rs. 300/-|
|UTET I + UTET II (Both)||Rs. 1000/-||Rs. 500/-|