UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 – Apply Online for 1431 Assistant Teacher Posts
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 – Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission (UKSSSC) has released the notification for 1431 Assistant Teacher Job Vacancies in Uttarakhand.
Interested and Eligible person can apply online for the job from 19th October 2020 to 04th December 2020. In this article, we will cover full details on UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 vacancy, age limit, salary, application form. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UKSSSC job notification 2020 fully, before applying to this job.
Also See: UPSC Geologist Exam 2021
UKSSSC Recruitment 2020 Overview
|Organization||Uttarakhand Subordinate Service Selection Commission|
|Post Name||Assistant Teacher|
|Job Type||State Govt. Jobs|
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 Important Dates
|Advertisement Publication Date||13th October 2020|
|Commencement of Submission of Online Application||19th October 2020|
|Last date for submission of online application||04th December 2020|
|Last date for submitting the online application fee||06th December 2020|
|Tentative Exam Date||April 2021|
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Vacancy Details
|Subject||No. of Post in Galvan Division||No. of Post in Kumaon Division|
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Eligibility Criteria 2020
- Candidates holding Graduation Degree in the concerned subject with LT Diploma/B.Ed. Degree from any recognized University are eligible to apply
- Applicants can refer to the official notification PDF for more details.
- 21 to 42 years (There will be age relaxation for the candidates belonging to reserved category as per government norms)
Also Apply DSE Assam Graduate Teacher Recruitment 2020
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Salary Details
|LT Grade Assistant Teacher||Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Level-7|
|LT Grade Assistant Teacher (Kumaon)||Rs. 44900 – 142400/- Level-7|
UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Recruitment 2020 Application Procedure
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply to the aforesaid posts through the online mode at sssc.uk.gov.in from 19th October 2020 to 04th December 2020
- After submitting the online applications, the candidates can take a printout of the application for future reference.
- The UKSSSC Assistant Teacher Application fee is as follows:
- General/ OBC – Rs.300/-
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman – Rs.150/-
Instruction to Apply
- The candidates are requested to follow the below steps to apply for UKSSSC Recruitment 2020
- Step 1: Visit UKSSSC official website https://sssc.uk.gov.in/
- Step 2: Go to UKSSSC careers or Latest News page.
- Step 3: Check the Assistant Teacher job advertisement and Download.
- Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to apply for Assistant Teacher job.
- Step 5: Find UKSSSC online application form link
- Step 6: Create an account with your details and fill the application.
- Step 7: Make Payment (if required), submit the application
- Step 8: Take print your application form for future use.