Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) announces Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test (MPTET) 2021-22
MPTET 2022 – The Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) has reopened the online form of Primary School Teacher Eligibility Test 2020 (MP TET Exam) 2021. The MPPEB has released the new exam date for MP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2022. MPPEB will be going to conduct MP Primary Teacher Eligibility Test Start From 05th March 2022. Earlier the exam was scheduled from 02nd January 2021 to 23rd January 2021.
MP TET 2022 will be conducted offline. The duration of the exam will be 2 hours 30 minutes. Vyapam has also specified the MP TET syllabus which has five distinctive subjects. MP TET 2022 will comprise of two papers, out of which the first paper has made its focus on those applicants who are interested to teach classes 1 to 5, whereas, the second paper is for those candidates who want to teach students from class 6 to 8.
Madhya Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (MP TET) is conducted by Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board (MPPEB) to recruit candidates for Primary, Middle, and High school teachers in the state. Eligible applicants can apply through MPPEB Website from 14th Dec to 28th December 2021.
Also See: PSTET 2021 Application Form
MPTET 2022 Important Dates
- Re Open Application Begin: 14th December 2021
- Last Date for Registration: 28th December 2021
- Pay Exam Fee Last Date: 28th December 2021
- Correction Last Date: 02nd January 2022
- MPTET 2022 Exam Date: 5th March 2022
- Admit Card Available: Before Exam
Eligibility Criteria for MP TET 2022
- Minimum age limit for this paper is 21 Years. There is upper age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC candidates as per the government norms.
- Candidate with 45% in higher secondary school with 2 years of diploma in primary education can apply for the MP TET 2021.
- Candidates with a graduation degree from a recognized institute can apply for MP TET 2021
- Candidate who has passed higher secondary school with 45% marks and has completed 4 years of diploma in course of bachelor in elementary education can also apply for this paper.
Also See: OSSTET 2022 Application Form
MP TET 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Eligible & Interested candidates may apply online through official website peb.mp.gov.in from 14th December 2021 to 28th December 2021
- Madhya Pradesh Professional Examination Board MP PEB Primary Teacher Eligibility Test MPTET 2020 Re Open Candidate Can Apply Between 14/12/2021 to 28/12/2021.
- Candidate Read the Notification Before Apply the Recruitment Application Form in MP Professional Board.
- Kindly Check and Collect the All Document – Eligibility, ID Proof, Address Details, Basic Details.
- Kindly Ready Scan Document Related to Recruitment Form – Photo, Sign, ID Proof, Etc.
- Before Submit the Application Form Must Check the Preview and All Column Carefully.
- If Candidate Required to Paying the Application Fee Must Submit. If You have Not the Required Application Fees Your Form is Not Completed.
- Take A Print Out of Final Submitted Form.
- General / Other State: Rs.600/-
- Reserve Category: Rs.300/-
- Portal Charge Extra: Rs.60/-
- Correction Charge: Rs.70/-
- Pay the Examination Fee: Through MP Online Kiosk OR Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking
Also See: Assam SLET 2022 Notification
MPTET 2022 Selection Process
- Selection will be based on written test
MPTET 2022 Exam Pattern
- Type of Questions: This exam is conducted with multiple choice questions
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours 30 minutes
- Marking Scheme: +1 mark for correct answers
- Number of Questions: Question paper consists of 150 questions
Distribution of Questions
|Topics||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|Child development and pedagogy||30||30|
|Total||150 questions||150 marks|
MPTET 2022 Admit Card
- MP TET Admit card can be downloading on the official website peb.mp.gov.in
- Candidate can get the hall ticket by giving registration number which they will get once they register successfully. Generally, Aspirant can expect the Admit card to be released one to weeks prior to exam date.
- For more details and to apply online, please check official advertisement
MP TET 2022 Syllabus
Applicants must go through the syllabus for proper preparation for the Exam. The MPTET 2022 Syllabus comprises five distinctive subjects which are mentioned in the below table:
MP TET Syllabus: Child Development and Pedagogy
- Unit 1: The method and practice of teaching inclusive of the concept for child development
- Unit 2: The academic aspect of child development
- Unit 3: Prospects of a child’s development and academic growth
- Unit 4: Study on child’s mental health and behaviour
- Unit 5: Sole principles of child development
- Unit 6: Mental health and behaviour issues of a child
- Unit 7: Socialization procedure
- Unit 8: Piaget, Pavlov, Thorndike, and Kohlberg: constructs and significant aspects
- Unit 9: Academic aspects of child-centred and progression
- Unit 10: A child’s critical behaviour and its measurement
- Unit 11: Assessment of learning and its alterations
- Unit 12: Continuation and alterations in the evaluation procedure
- Unit 13: Assessment based on class or standard, nature and practices (beliefs)
MP TET Syllabus: Inclusive Education and the Respective Children with Special Requirements
- Unit 1: Student identification constitutes a diversified training, comprising private and non-privileged classes
- Unit 2: Identifying the needs of children with learning difficulties and disabilities
- Unit 3: Looking out for talented, creative, and special students
- Unit 4: A problem child has from the prospect of identification and diagnosis side
- Unit 5: Child crimes along with their causes and types
MP TET Syllabus: Learning and Education (Pedagogy)
- Unit 1: Children learning and the reason for failure and success
- Unit 2: The fundamental process of teaching and learning
- Unit 3: A child as a problem solver and explorer
- Unit 4: Alternative conceptions of learning
- Unit 5: Knowledge and momentum along with encouragement and learning
- Unit 6: Aptitude and its measurement
- Unit 7: Memory and forgetfulness
MP TET Syllabus: Mathematics
- Unit 1: Number System
- Unit 2: Arithmetic
- Unit 3: Fraction
- Unit 4: Units of length, weight, and volume
- Unit 5: Conversion of Units
- Unit 6: Volume
- Unit 7: Conversion
- Unit 8: Pattern-based on operations
- Unit 9: Geometry
- Unit 10: Circle
- Unit 11: Area and perimeter
- Unit 12: 2D figures
- Unit 13: Clock
- Unit 14: Patterns in multiplication and division
- Unit 15: Bar graph
MP TET Syllabus: Pedagogical Issues
- Unit 1: Momentum to think and reason for math lessons
- Unit 2: The significance of mathematics in the curriculum
- Unit 3: The creation of newer methods of evaluation, and diagnostic tests
- Unit 4: Ability to apply new methods of learning mathematics in the classroom.
MP TET Syllabus: Environmental Study
- Unit 1: Family and social relations
- Unit 2: Our animals & birds
- Unit 3: Our trees & plants
MP TET Syllabus: Sports and Activities
- Unit 1: Activities include Sports, Science and Yoga
- Unit 2: Family festivals, several festive ways
- Unit 3: Several occupations, industries, and businesses
MP TET Syllabus: Housing
- Unit 1: Different places for animals, birds, and people, the requirement for a house for a healthy life.
- Unit 2: Protection and maintenance of local buildings, public assets, and inclusive of the national heritage
- Unit 3: Excellent accommodation and the materials utilized in its construction,
- Unit 4: Valuation of the construction materials
- Unit 5: Bathroom hygiene, cleanliness of the environment
MP TET Syllabus: Our Food and Habits
- Unit 1: A requirement of food and its components
- Unit 2: The importance of fruits and plants; parts of the plant
- Unit 3: A protein-rich amalgamation of food items
- Unit 4: Measures for food hygiene and safety precautions
- Unit 5: Safety of food resources
MP TET Syllabus: Water and Air Pollution and Infection
- Unit 1: A requirement for clean air and water.
- Unit 2: Study of climate, water cycle, and its effects
- Unit 3: Role of humans in climate change
- Unit 4: Sources of water, maintenance, and methods of conservation of water.
- Unit 5: Treatment and prevention along with water-saving tactics
- Unit 6: Pollution and protection of air, water, and soil
MP TET Syllabus: Natural Objects and Yield
- Unit 1: An amalgamation of soil, water, seed and crop, organic-chemical fertilizer.
- Unit 2: Several crops and their production forms.
- Unit 3: Significant agricultural works and equipment
MP TET Syllabus: Human-Made Tools and the Effect of his Activities
- Unit 1: Deforestation and urbanization
- Unit 2: Ozone depletion, acid rain, global warming, green-house effect
- Unit 3: Polythene and plastic as a decomposing agent
- Unit 4: Disaster management
MP TET Syllabus: Pedagogical Issue
- Unit 1: Need for environmental studies
- Unit 2: Methods and activities
- Unit 3: Practical and project work
- Unit 4: Discussion, debate, presentation
MP TET Syllabus: English Language
- Unit 1: Comprehension
- Unit 2: Two unseen distinctive prose passages with questionnaires on comprehension, grammar, and verbal ability
- Unit 3: Pedagogy of language development:
- Unit 4: Learn and acquire languages
- Unit 5: Principles of teaching a second language
- Unit 6: Language, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
- Unit 7: Listening and speaking function and language function
Also See: UPTET 2022 Application Form
MP TET 2022 FAQs
Question: What is the reason behind conducting the MPTET exam?
Answer: The authorities direct the test of MP TET to waitlist the possibility for enlistment to showing posts at different levels in the schools of Madhya Pradesh.
Question: How do the authorities choose the applicants?
Answer: The authorities waitlist the contender for enlistment dependent on their score in the MP TET test.
Question: Can a applicant be qualified to sit for the MPTET if he/she doesn’t have B Ed?
Answer: Applicants who don’t have a B.Ed degree should have a Bachelor’s certificate in any subject or have a Diploma in Elementary Education from any perceived organization.
Question: In what language a applicant can appear in MPTET 2022 Exam?
Answer: Applicants can appear in both Hindi and English Language.
Question: What are the subtleties I should keep prepared prior to downloading the MPTET admit card?
Answer: Applicants should keep the application number prepared to download the MP TET admit card.