Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test (HPTET) 2022 Notification
HPTET 2022 Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test – Himachal Pradesh Board of School Education (HPBOSE) has announced the HPTET 2022 notification and application. Online application for Himachal Pradesh TET can be filled at hpbose.org.
HP TET 2022 is the Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test, which is the state-level teacher eligibility test to determine the eligibility of teachers for TGT (Arts / Non-Medical / Medical), Shastri, LT, JBT, Punjabi, Urdu subjects. Interested applicants can check out the details of HPTET 2020 application form, exam date, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, exam pattern, admit card, test centre for HP Teacher Eligibility Test 2020.
Also See: HPCET Notification
HPTET 2022 Highlights
|Name of Exam||HP TET|
|HPTET Full Form||Himachal Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Type of Exam||Teacher Eligibility Test|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Organizing Body||Himachal Pradesh State Board of Secondary Education (HPBOSE)|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode|
|Mode of Exam||Offline Mode (PPT)|
|Exam Duration||03 Hours|
TET Teaching Category
|Teacher Eligibility Test TET shall be conducted for the following teaching categories:|
|Note||In case an applicant intends to appear in TET for more than one teaching category he/she shall have to submit separate online application and fee for each category|
HPTET 2022 Important Dates (tentative)
|Submission of Online Application Starts||24th May 2022|
|Last Date to Apply Online without Late Fee||13th June 2022 (till 11:59 PM)|
|Last Date to Apply Online with Late Fee Rs. 300/-||14th to 18th June 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Period for online corrections in Particulars||19th to 21st June 2022 (11:59 PM)|
|Download admit card from Board Website||4 days before exam|
|Date for JBT & Sanskrit TET||04th July 2022|
|Date for TGT (Non Medical) & Language Teacher TET||10th July 2022|
|Date for TGT (Arts & Medical) TET||11th July 2022|
|Date for Punjabi & Urdu TET||18th July 2022|
Eligibility Criteria for HPTET 2022
|TGT (Arts)||Applicants must have cleared class 12 examinations with a minimum of 45% and a degree in B.A. or B.Com. Or Bachelor’s degree (50%) in elementary education.|
|TGT (Non-Medical)||Applicants must have cleared class12 examinations with a minimum of 50% and a degree in B.Sc. or B.Ed. or Bachelor’s degree (50%) in elementary education.|
|Shastri||Applicants must have cleared Shastri with a minimum of 50% marks from a recognized university by HP Govt.|
|TGT (Medical)||Aspirants must have cleared class12 examinations with a minimum of 50% and a degree in B.Sc.(medical) or B.Ed. or Bachelor’s degree (50%) in elementary education.|
|Language Teacher||Applicants must be a degree in Hindi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course (2 years).|
|Junior Basic Training||Applicants must have cleared 12th with a minimum of 50% and a degree in the diploma or Bachelor’s degree (50%) in elementary education.|
|Punjabi Language Teacher & Urdu Language Teacher||Applicants must be a degree in Punjabi or presently appearing in the final year of diploma course (2 years).|
- The age of applicants should be a minimum of 17 years the age criteria are to be considered by the appointing authority at the time of appointment as per R&P Rules.)
- Relaxation upto 5% in minimum educational qualification and also in minimum qualifying marks for TET to the applicants belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PITH categories of Himachal Pradesh.
- Applicants pursuing any of the Teacher Education Program in its final year (recognized by NCTE or the RCI, as the case may be) specified in the Gazette of India notification dated 25th August is eligible for appearing in the TET exam.
Also See: Indian Army JAG Entry Scheme 2021
|General & their Sub Categories||Rs 800/-|
|SC/ST/OBC/ PH||Rs. 500/-|
|Fee Payment||Applicant has to pay the examination fee through online payment mode using Credit Card or Debit Card only.|
HPTET 2022 Application Procedure
- Applicants can apply online for Teacher Eligibility Test 2022 on the Board website www.hpbose.org.
- Please ensure your eligibility as per the criteria laid down for Teacher Eligibility Test June 2020 in the Prospectus uploaded on the Board Website.
- Applicant should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father Name, Mother Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Secondary Education Board Class X Certificate.
- Please read the instructions and proceed carefully before you start filling the online application form. Applicants must follow the instructions strictly as given in the Prospectus and on the Board website.
- Applicants must upload photograph and signature that are as per following specifications
- Type: Scanned image
- Size: Less than 20 kb
- Dimension: 3.5 cm (width) x 4.5 cm (height)
- Type: Scanned image
- Size: Less than 15 kb
- Dimension: 3.5 cm (width) x 1.5 cm (height).
- Pay the application fee.
- Before making Final Submission, Applicants are advised to cross-check all the particulars and credentials and make corrections before making Final Payments.
- After Final Submission of the Online Application Form, applicants have to take the printout of his/her Application Form and retain for future reference.
Also See: SSC Stenographer Recruitment
HPTET Exam Pattern 2022
- The exam will be conducted in offline mode that is pen and paper mode.
- The maximum marks will be of 150 marks.
- There will be 150 objective types of questions.
- The duration of the exam will be of 2 hours and 3o minutes.
- For each correct answer, one mark will be given.
- There is no provision of negative marking.
|Exam Pattern for Paper I|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Exam Pattern for Paper II|
|Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30|
|Maths or Science (For Maths and Science Teachers)||60||60|
|Social Science (For Social Science Teacher)||60||60|
HPTET 2022 Admit Card
- The Admit Card shall be issued only to those applicants who have submitted their Application Form complete in all respects within the stipulated time frame and who fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria laid down for the purpose.
- Admit Card is not transferable to any other person. Impersonation is legally punishable/cognizable offense.
- No applicant will be allowed to enter in the Examination Hall without a valid Admit Card.
HPTET 2022 Exam Centres
|The Exam Centre will be allotted only within Himachal Pradesh at District /Subdivision Headquarter|
|Sujanpur||Paonta||Sahib||Baijnath Rajgarh||Dehra Sangrah|
|Bhawanagar||Una||Pooh (ADM) Dharampur||Anni Fathepur||Shahpur|
HP TET Answer Key 2022
- Applicants those who have attended the HP TET 2022 exam they’re getting to collect their answer key of paper I and paper II from the official web portal.
- With the assistance of the answer key, applicants can calculate and evaluate their marks which they’ll get the rough plan of their result.
- Applicants can download the answer key by getting to be out there among the PDF mode.