SSC Selection Posts Recruitment 2022 for 3261 Posts
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment 2022 – Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has activated the application link for recruitment of various posts for the Graduates, 12th Passed and 10th Passed under Selection Post Phase 9 on ssc.nic.in
Aspiring candidates who want to get job under SSC can submit their SSC Selection Post Application on official website till 25 October 2021. It is to be noted that, candidates who wish to apply for more than one post should apply separately for each category of post.
The candidates will also required to pay application fee for which the link is active till 28th October 2021. However, they can submit fee through Challan on or before 01 November 2021.
Applicants who will successfully for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment 2022 will be called for an online exam in the month of January/February 2022.
Also Apply UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2022
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Job Details
- Organization: Staff Selection Commission, SSC
- Category: Govt Jobs
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Vacancy Details
- Total Posts – 3261
Category-wise Vacancy Details
- GEN – 1366
- SC – 477
- ST – 249
- OBC – 788
- EWS – 381
Post-wise Vacancy Details
- Junior Seed Analyst – 03
- Girls Cadet Instructor – 34
- Chargeman (Mechanical) – 03
- Chargeman (Metallurgy) – 02
- Scientific Assistant (M&E/Metallurgy) – 02
- Accountant – 01
- Head Clerk – 01
- Rehabilitation Counsellor – 01
- Technical Superintendent (Weaving) – 01
- Technical Assistant (Wildlife) – 01
- Research Investigator (Forestry) – 01
- Sub-Editor (Hind)- 01
- Sub-Editor (English) – 01
- Senior Scientific Assistant (Biology) – 03
- Staff Car Driver (Ord. Grade) – 01
- Multi Tasking Staff – 398
- Conservation Assistant Technical – 01
- Junior Computer – 01
Also Apply UPSC Combined Geo Scientist Exam 2022
SSC Selection Post Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- SSC Selection Post Phase IX Notification: 24th September 2021
- Online Application Starts: 24th September 2021
- Last date to Apply Online: 25th October 2021 (11:30 pm)
- Last date to pay application fee: 28th October 2021 (11:30 pm)
- Last date to generate offline challan: 28th October 2021 (11:30 pm)
- Last date for payment through Challan: 01st November 2021 (Banking hours)
- SSC Selection Post CBT Exam Date: January/February 2022
Eligibility Criteria for SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment 2022
- The SSC Selection Post Phase 9 notification has been released for all level candidates, check the level-wise eligibility criteria from the below section.
- Matric: Class 10th or High School pass from any recognised board in India
- Intermediate: 10+2 or passed Intermediate Exam from any recognised board in India
- Graduate-level: Bachelor Degree in any field from any recognised University/Institution in India
- The minimum age to apply for this SSC selection Post Phase 9 post is – 18 Years. The maximum age limit to apply for this SSC selection Post Phase 9 post is- 30 Years.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Selection Process
- There will be three separate CBT of Objective Type Multiple Choice questions separately as per the education qualification of the post
- The candidates have to qualify for the Computer Based Examination as the final merit list and selection is totally based on the marks scored by the candidates. Skill Tests like Typing/ Data Entry/ Computer Proficiency Test, etc., if required for the posts will be of a qualifying nature
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Exam Pattern
- There will be 100 MCQ for 2 marks each.
- The duration of the test will be 60 minutes (1 hour) and 80 minutes for the candidates belonging to scribes.
- There will be a penalty of 0.50 marks for each incorrect answer.
- The level of questions will be as per the educational qualification required for the post.
- There will be 4 parts in the examination for which the details have been mentioned below.
|SSC Selection Post Phase-9 Exam Pattern 2022|
|Parts||Subjects||No. of Questions||Marks|
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- The candidates who wish to apply for this SSC Selection Post Phase 9 have to follow up the given below steps to fill their application form and register themselves:
- Step 1- Open the official web portal of the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Step 2 – Go to the Register Now option in the webpage this will redirect you to another page
- Step 3- if you are applying for the first time you need to enter all your details such as
- Email ID
- Contact Number
- Other details
- Step 4 – the SSC portal will generate a Unique Registration Number and Password that will be sent to your Official registered contact number.
- Step 5-Now go to the SSC Homepage again and login using the generated Login Credentials.]
- Step 6 – Click on the notification of SSC SELECTION POST-PHASE-9/2021/ selection post examinations
- Step 7- Now you will see an application form on your screen, fill up the application form using all the correct details
- Step 8 – Check all the filled details and click on the submit button.
- Step 9 – Make Payment for the application form using online methods such as Credit card/Debit card/ UPI/Net banking
- Step 10 – Upload all the mentioned documents carefully.
- Step 11- attach your disability certificate if applicable(optional)
- Step 12 – take a printout of the application form and fee receipt for future reference.
Also Apply LIC Assistant Recruitment 2022
- The application fee is Rs 100/-
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwD) and Ex-servicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Salary Details
- The salary of various posts varies region-wise with various increments and perks associated with the job post from Level 1 to 7
- The basic salary for Selection Posts ranges from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 34800/- and the grade pay ranges from Rs. 1900/ to Rs. 4800/- as the post-wise salary is different but the range lies as mentioned before
- Staff Selection Commission will issue SSC Selection Post Admit Card to the candidates who successfully register for SSC Selection Posts Phase 9/2021. As the online exam is expected to be held in January or February 2022 and the admit card for the same will be released tentatively a week before the exam date
- Candidates have to mandatorily download the SSC Selection Post Phase 9 Admit Card 2021 through online mode only.