JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Apply online for 956 vacancies, Check Application Process Here
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission (JSSC) is going to start th online application process for Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Examination (JGGLCCE) 2021 on jssc.nic.in from 15 January 2022
A total of 956 vacancies are available for the post of Assistant Branch Officer, Junior Secretariat Assistant (JSA), Block Supply Officer and Planning Assistant.
Candidates can check JSSC Recruitment 2022 Vacancy Break-Up, Selection Process, Age Limit, Educational Qualification and other details here.
Also Apply CISF ASI Recruitment 2022
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Important Dates
- Starting date of online application: 15th January 2022
- Last date for submission of online application: 14th February 2022
- Last Date for Submitting Application Fee: 16th February 2022
- Last Date for Uploading Photo & Signature: 16th February 2022
- Dates for Correction in Application Form: 19th February to 21st February 2022
JSSC CGL Vacancy Details
- Total No. of Vacancies- 956 Posts
- Assistant Branch Officer – 384
- Jr Secretariat Asst – 322
- Block Supply Officer – 245
- Planning Assistant – 05
Also Apply SSC CHSL 2022 Notification
JSSC CGL Salary
- Assistant Branch Officer – Rs. 44900 & 142400/-
- Jr Secretariat Asst – Rs. 19900 & 63200/-
- Block Supply Officer – Rs. 35400 & 112400/-
- Planning Assistant – 29200 & 92300/-
Eligibility Criteria for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022
- Educational Qualification: Graduation from a recognized university
- Minimum Age: 21 Years
- Maximum Age for UR (Male): 35 Years
- Maximum Age for OBC/ BC (Male): 37 Years
- Maximum Age for UR/ OBC/ BC (Female): 38 Years
- Maximum Age for SC/ ST Candidates (Male & Female): 40 Years
Also read Latest Government Jobs
JSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 Application Form
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates can apply online from 15th January 2022 to 14th February 2022
- First of all, visit the official website of “JSSC” (jssc.nic.in).
- After this, on the home page, check the “Careers section” click “the Recruitment tab” (Advt No: 05/2021).
- Then you click on the link General Graduate Level Notification-2021 on the main page.
- After clicking on the JGGLCCE 2021 Notification link a new window will open in front. Which you have to fill in all the information asked.
- Finally, click on the Submit button and take a printout of the JSSC JGGLCCE 2022 application form for future reference.
- Written Examination (Three Paper)
- Documents Verification/Personality Test