Scholarships Program 2019 for Indian Students Researching in U.S | Scholarship Online
SN Bose Scholarship 2019: Science and Engineering Board (SERB), Department of Science & Technology (DST), Government of India together with Indo-U.S. Science and Technology Forum (IUSSTF) and the University of Wisconsin-Madison (UW) has organized S.N. Bose Scholars Program for 2019 sessions.
- Duration of the Scholarship: 10 – 12 weeks program.
- The scholarship includes Stipend, Air – fare and Health Insurance.
SN Bose Scholarship Deadlines Date 2019
- Last date of application form submission: October 31st, 2018
SN Bose Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Applicants currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Atmospheric and earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and, Physical Sciences are eligible to apply.
Ph.D. students are NOT eligible to apply.
Applications in the subject – fields other than those specified in the advertisement will not be considered.
Only those applicants who shall be completing their degree program on or after May 2018 are eligible to apply.
This year applications are accepted through nominations/endorsements only.
The departments of each Institute have been asked to nominate 2 of their best students from each discipline for the program.
In case the top 2 nominated students do not wish to apply, your department may choose to endorse other two meritorious students.
The selected applicants of S.N. Bose Scholarship Program will be provided with Stipend of 2000 USD throughout the program. The scholars will also give accommodation facilities and Air Fare.
Health Insurance will also be provided.
SN Bose Scholarship Application Form 2019
- Applicants may download the application form from www.indousstf.org. Applicants have to submit the application through e-mail. No hard copy application forms will be accepted.
- Download the application form from given link and duly send it to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com with all the mandated documents (No hard copies are to be sent)
SN Bose Scholars 2019 Program
The program is named in honor of Satyendra Nath Bose (1894 – 1974), a visionary Indian physicist best known for his work on quantum mechanics in the early 1920s.
The S.N Bose Scholars Program has provides an opportunity to Indian students (currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters’ degree in Atmospheric and Earth Sciences; Chemical Sciences; Engineering Sciences; Mathematical and Computational Sciences; and Physical Sciences) to undertake research at the various US Universities in the summer of 2019 for a period of 10-12 weeks.