West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2022 for Minority Students
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 – West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation has invited applications for West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 from minority students of West Bengal studying in Class 1 to 10. Check out the complete details of WB Post Matric Scholarship 2022 such as eligibility, important dates, application form, fee, amount, selection procedure, etc for West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2022.
Offering this Scholarship
- The scholarship is being offered by West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation under the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
Also See: West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2022
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 Important Dates
|Apply Online Portal Opens from||15th August 2022|
|The deadline for scholarship applications is||31st October 2022|
|Class 1 to 5 Students|
|Maintenance Allowance||INR 1,100 (for day scholars)|
|Class 6 to 10 Students (For Day Scholars)|
|Admission fee & tuition Fee||INR 4,400|
|Maintenance Allowance||INR 1,100|
|Class 6 to 10 students (For Hostellers)|
|Admission fee & tuition fee||INR 4,400|
|Maintenance Allowance||INR 6,600|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2022
- Applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- Must be studying in a School/ Institution recognized by an educational Board/ Council/ University of the State/ Central Government.
- Must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
- Students studying in institutes outside West Bengal will not be eligible for the pre-matric or post-matric scholarships.
Also See: National Scholarship Exam Portal 2022
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2022 Application Form
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship:
- Step 1: Go to the official website http://wbmdfcscholarshipgov.in/main/guidelines
- Step 2: Click on New Registration
- Step 3: Select the District where the applicant’s institute is situated and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Step 4: Fill in the required details under the ‘Student Information’ and ‘Scheme Eligibility’ sections.
- Step 5: Click on Submit and Proceed
- Step 6: Note down the User ID as displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Login using the registered user id and password.
- Step 8: Fill all the required information under ‘Basic Information’, ‘Academic Information’, ‘Bank Account Details’ sections.
- Step 9: Verify and lock the application.
- Step 10: Print & submit the application form along with the required documents to the concerned institute.
- Scholarships will be provided to eligible students in order of merit and subject to the budgetary allocation provided by the State Government.
- For renewal, the applicant will be eligible for the scholarship if he/she has obtained 50% marks in his/her previous examination.
- The applications will be received online through a portal designed for this purpose. The applications will be verified by the Nodal Teachers of the respective School.
- The selection will be made as per the eligibility criteria and the disbursement will be made through Direct Bank Transfer.
- The West Bengal Minorities Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) will be the Nodal Organization for this scheme.
Also see more Scholarships:
- NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2022
- FAEA Scholarship 2022
- Swami Dayanand Scholarship
- Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship