West Bengal Pre-Matric Scholarship 2020-21 for Minority Students
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2020 – West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation has invited applications for West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2020-21 from minority students of West Bengal studying in Class 1 to 10. Check out the complete details of WB Post Matric Scholarship 2020-21 such as eligibility, important dates, application form, fee, amount, selection procedure, etc for West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2020.
Offering this Scholarship
- The scholarship is being offered by West Bengal Minorities’ Development and Finance Corporation under the Minority Affairs and Madrasah Education Department, Govt. of West Bengal.
Also See: West Bengal Post Matric Scholarship 2020
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2020 Important Dates
|The deadline for scholarship applications is||15th November 2020|
|Class 1 to 5 Students|
|Maintenance Allowance||INR 1,100 (for day scholars)|
|Class 6 to 10 Students (For Day Scholars)|
|Admission fee & tuition Fee||INR 4,400|
|Maintenance Allowance||INR 1,100|
|Class 6 to 10 students (For Hostellers)|
|Admission fee & tuition fee||INR 4,400|
|Maintenance Allowance||INR 6,600|
Eligibility Criteria for West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2020
- Applicant must be a domicile of West Bengal.
- Must be studying in a School/ Institution recognized by an educational Board/ Council/ University of the State/ Central Government.
- Must have secured not less than 50% marks or equivalent grade in the previous final examination.
- The annual family income should not exceed Rs.2 lakh.
- Students studying in institutes outside West Bengal will not be eligible for pre-matric or post-matric scholarship.
Also See: National Scholarship Exam Portal 2020
West Bengal Pre Matric Scholarship 2020 Application Form
Follow the steps mentioned below to apply for the scholarship:
- Step 1: Go to the official website http://wbmdfcscholarshipgov.in/main/guidelines
- Step 2: Click on New Registration
- Step 3: Select the District where the applicant’s institute is situated and click on ‘Proceed’.
- Step 4: Fill in the required details under ‘Student Information’ and ‘Scheme Eligibility’ sections.
- Step 5: Click on Submit and Proceed
- Step 6: Note down the User ID as displayed on the screen.
- Step 7: Login using the registered user id and password.
- Step 8: Fill all the required information under ‘Basic Information’, ‘Academic Information’, ‘Bank Account Details’ section.
- Step 9: Verify and lock the application.
- Step 10: Print & submit the application form along with the required documents to the concerned institute.
- Scholarships will be provided to eligible students in order of merit and subject to the budgetary allocation provided by the State Government.
- For renewal, the applicant will be eligible for the scholarship if he/she has obtained 50% marks in his/her previous examination.
- The applications will be received online through a portal designed for this purpose. The applications will be verified by the Nodal Teachers of the respective School.
- The selection will be made as per the eligibility criteria and the disbursement will be made through Direct Bank Transfer.
- The West Bengal Minorities’ Development & Finance Corporation (WBMDFC) will be the Nodal Organization for this scheme.
Also see more Scholarships:
- NSTSE 2021 Exam Date
- NSDL Shiksha Sahyog Scholarship 2020
- FAEA Scholarship 2020
- Swami Dayanand Scholarship 2020
- Dalai Lama Trust Scholarship 2020